Other banks have released trump financial records

cant wait to see the lawsuit pile up on the privacy issue. Also how many people will pull their money out of those banks, because of privacy issues. I wonder how you would feel if someone wanted to see what you had in the bank...nvm you dont have any money(welfare puke) so dont have a bank account.

So, what stops the banks from releasing Pelosi's, Schmers and Maxine Waters financial records? R's should request theirs, too!

03471869-F8D5-4BF3-8151-F738912475FD.jpeg

When congress gets millions of pages of documents to review, I wonder who reads thru them and if they have any clue WTF they are looking at. Either Trump has idiots like Cohen covering his tracks (badly), or Trump knows how to cover his tracks. Since the IRS hasn't nailed Trump yet, I'm thinking that he sleeps well at night. Congress investigations are obviously amateur hour Clouseau...

Wells Fargo, TD Bank have already given Trump-related financial documents to Congress

So what is it about ONE particular bank that scares the bejesus out of trump? A bank that has a history of money laundering...

Seems like the courts are going to help us find out....huh?
If there is ever a Democrat president again. Better hold on, all the power liberals have given both houses to go after a president. Please elect Biden after we put him through the ringer. Your party will be dead.

Wells Fargo, TD Bank have already given Trump-related financial documents to Congress

So what is it about ONE particular bank that scares the bejesus out of trump? A bank that has a history of money laundering...

I told folks nearly 3 decades ago that Trump was involved in money laundering.

Trump has nothing to fear.

:abgg2q.jpg:
So let's get this straight.

You assholes made up a fake Russian Collusion Narrative paid for by Obama and Clinton. That was nothing but a pack of lies and everyone involved in it knew it was a pack of lies. People are going to go to jail over that.

Then you launched a fake investigation to investigate the fake narrative and found Nothing. Your people are going to go to jail over that one.

You even mounted a bureaucratic COUP and failed. Your people are going to go to jail over that too.

The IRS has reviewed the president's financials numerous times and they found nothing. Now you want The President's Tax Returns? The President is a multi-billionaire with 100s of business holdings.

Can you site US Code and law where a member of Congress can request the tax returns of a private citizen and a business mane "Just because" ......

Orange man Bad?

And now, you make some unsupported allegation that The Trump Organization has been laundering money?

So LOL.....Trump and his family are going to launder money for whom? To destroy a multi-billion dollar business?

All I can say, is that my experience with USMB has made me feel that I am glad there is a judgment day and a Hell for liars and thieves.

If there is ever a Democrat president again. Better hold on, all the power liberals have given both houses to go after a president. Please elect Biden after we put him through the ringer. Your party will be dead.
You kind of have to be lawless, and Evil to abuse the law and abuse your office and abuse The American Voter and Taxpayer and use your position for personal vendettas. I don't see a lot of Conservatives living their lives that way or conducting themselves in office that way.

You assholes made up a fake Russian Collusion Narrative paid for by Obama and Clinton. That was nothing but a pack of lies and everyone involved in it knew it was a pack of lies. People are going to go to jail over that.

Then you launched a fake investigation to investigate the fake narrative and found Nothing. Your people are going to go to jail over that one.

You even mounted a bureaucratic COUP and failed. Your people are going to go to jail over that too.

The IRS has reviewed the president's financials numerous times and they found nothing. Now you want The President's Tax Returns? The President is a multi-billionaire with 100s of business holdings.

Can you site US Code and law where a member of Congress can request the tax returns of a private citizen and a business mane "Just because" ......

Orange man Bad?

And now, you make some unsupported allegation that The Trump Organization has been laundering money?

So LOL.....Trump and his family are going to launder money for whom? To destroy a multi-billion dollar business?

All I can say, is that my experience with USMB has made me feel that I am glad there is a judgment day and a Hell for liars and thieves.

you are a very loooooooooooooooooooooong winded, very cranky ass tree.

you said, "fake investigation"

So, you are obviously too stupid to understand that Russian assets fucked with the 2016 POTUS election.

I knew you were a dumb ass but thanks for proving that fact to the entire USMB membership.

So, what stops the banks from releasing Pelosi's, Schmers and Maxine Waters financial records? R's should request theirs, too!

That seems fair......but trump won't like it....

Benghazi....Whitewater.....

Benghazi....Whitewater.....
You will be informed. I hope Trump waits to expose them at the debates if he is nominated.

Orange man Bad?

Read the report son. There's nothing fake about the Russian connections.

Orange man Bad?

you are a very loooooooooooooooooooooong winded, very cranky ass tree.

you said, "fake investigation"

So, you are obviously too stupid to understand that Russian assets fucked with the 2016 POTUS election.

I knew you were a dumb ass but thanks for proving that fact to the entire USMB membership.

It is a FAKE Investigation when there was NO Crime sited to begin it, and The Investigation was started over Russian Propaganda paid for Clinton and Obama that Comey and everyone else KNEW was False and Unverifiable and paid for By Clinton, Obama and The Democrats.

The proof that it was a Fake Investigation is in the results of Mueller's 400 Page Pile of Toilet Paper.

No Collusion.

Now your Evil DemNazi Leadership is being exposed. They were all involved in The COUP Plot. People are going to go to jail.

You should just write off 2020 as a total loss, and declare it a disaster for your party.

You should have just lost honorably.

But your party has no honor.

That's why they kill babies for a profit.

Forum List

Back