Democrats Need rot Remember that President Carter Put Restrictions on Iranians

The democrats also shit on a bill that would strip citizenship form people returning from joining IS. Inconsistent and dishonest is about the nicest way to explain it.

Yea, they seem to not remember Carter being Presidential.

-Geaux

The democrats also shit on a bill that would strip citizenship form people returning from joining IS. Inconsistent and dishonest is about the nicest way to explain it.

Yea, they seem to not remember Carter being Presidential.

-Geaux
A lot of those dumbfucks seem to think American history started in 2000 and world history started 150 years ago.

That is an act as traitorous as the one committed by those they are protecting, IMO.

Of course it's not the same thing (Trump is banning a religion; Carter (as I recall) banned travel from one nation). It should also be pointed out that the nation attacked us and took our people hostage at the behest of their head of state. None of that matters to you retards of course.

But maybe this will. If the Raptors or Maple Leafs had a player who was muslim, they couldn't come play games in the US under Trump's plan.

I'm not sure if any of you are fans of either team but that is the idiocy of the policy.

That is an act as traitorous as the one committed by those they are protecting, IMO.

We need to resurrect the old Japanese interment camps in the Mojave. Make them feel right at home

-Geaux

But if you guys like The Trump, please do whatever you can to make sure he's the GOP nominee or better yet a 3rd party. He's twice the man of Jeb Bush and 10 times the man of the Pip Squeak Marky Mark Rubio.

The Democrats should be very careful in their nomination. Not wishing harm on anyone, but Hillary's head could have a gibbering stroke right at the presidential debate podium. Her headknock was quite serious.

And then you'd be left with VP candidate Luis Gutierrez. Hoo boy ...

Carter restricted people from one country. RESTRICTED ... ONE COUNTRY

you know who wants to TOTALLY ban an entire religion .. IN THE ENTIRE WORLD .... BAN THE WORLD

shit like that is dumb enough to win the hearts and souls of every SCARED REPUBLICAN ALIVE.

you know who wants to TOTALLY ban an entire religion .. IN THE ENTIRE WORLD .... BAN THE WORLD

shit like that is dumb enough to win the hearts and souls of every SCARED REPUBLICAN ALIVE.
Same concept though :thup:
If the problem was more spread out, so would the policy. THINK

I feel another Trump ass kicking of the media and Democraps is on the way....

I was in grad school at the time. I knew two Iranians who were scared shiteless (-: about possibly being forced to return, because they would be enemies of the state, and as women very possibly stoned to death, or raped and then hung. Eventually, we let those with Visas stay. We were a great country, and probably still are. But, we have a weak potus and a demigod cowing the gop.

Oh, wow.

First, the rubes justify their fear with FDR's wrongful internment of Americans.

Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger.

Now they are attempting to use the actions of ANOTHER Democrat to justify themselves!

Does anyone think I am kidding anymore when I say these pants shitters remind me of the whiny pants shitting liberals of the 70s? Serious question.

Speaking of Iranian terrorists and immmigration, here's what a Republican with titanium balls looks like: What Would Reagan Do?

Between October 1981 and February 1985, more Iranians were granted asylum — 11,055 in total — than any other nationality.

http://www.paaia.org/CMS/Data/Sites/1/pdfs/iranian-americans---immigration-and-assimilation.pdf

Same concept though :thup:
If the problem was more spread out, so would the policy. THINK

Not the same concept. Checking to see if someone is an Iranian is not a religious test. THINK!

Do you know the difference between an apple and an orange? I think not.

And we still took in Iranian refugees during the hostage crisis.

You tards struck out.

Although the Carter situation is different because Iranians weren't actively engaged in acts of terror at the time.

The United States has the largest Iranian population outside of Iran.

Iranians with medical emergencies were allowed to enter the country.

students with visa violations were sent home.

gee, that's just like placing a BAN on an entire religion.

not.

Forum List

Back