Democrats lie about Russia collusion for two years now...

It's not the only issue about Rump I care about either. There are worse things. But those worse things are probably not illegal. Rumps conspiracy and obstruction is.
Again they DON"T exist. And it is not Rump any more than it is Obammy. Be civil.

Read the Meuller Report in it's entirety and then form an informed decision. And I mean the whole thing. Think of it as a eqivelent of a Government Root Canal except more painful. And after his latest series of episodes that has worked to tear the country even further apart, it's Rump.
No, and you won't get off the rump thing huh? He is YOUR PRESIDENT!

He was my President a month ago. But his recent harm done to America sent that train off the rail. This is the first time I have EVER sworn against a President of the United States. I served under Ford and Carter for crying out loud and as screwed up as they were, they were still my President. The Damage that Rump has done won't be worn off for the next 10 years once they put his criminal butt in prison.

I don't acknowledge Felons as my President.
I won't argue with your personal feelings about Trump, only about being a felon and 10 years of damage. You stood up for due process I assume, which for Kavanaugh or Trump has shown them innocent. What damage do you refer to? The economy?

The ONLY reason Rump isn't in Prison right now along with his Kids is that some stupid memo in the IGs office prevents them from being tried or at least prevents Rump from being tried. There is enough concrete evidence on him to lock his butt up in ANY civilian court. The only reason he hasn't been impeached, tried and convicted that way is Moscow Mitch and his band of criminals. And Moscow Mitch faces some pretty hefty charges when he leaves office as well. The only good news is, Moscow Mitch is a goner in 2020 and West Virginia, along others, are lining up to convict him of various charges. Like Rump, these are Criminals that the Civilian Courts are just waiting until after they leave office.

Why do you support this president Third Party?
Believe it or not, I don't. I do support some of his policies. I also don't like piling on-which I have seen the media do and I will fight them until Trump is out of office-the next guy is on his own.
Just for fun-my first choice is Jim Webb, a Democrat who got screwed by the DNC before Bernie did.

It's not the only issue about Rump I care about either. There are worse things. But those worse things are probably not illegal. Rumps conspiracy and obstruction is.
Again they DON"T exist. And it is not Rump any more than it is Obammy. Be civil.

Read the Meuller Report in it's entirety and then form an informed decision. And I mean the whole thing. Think of it as a eqivelent of a Government Root Canal except more painful. And after his latest series of episodes that has worked to tear the country even further apart, it's Rump.

You mean he’s Putins President.

:)
No, yours too.:dev3:

I love and served my country. I wouldn’t be so stupid as to elect this petulant, vindictive, racist of a con man playing at being president.

So no. He’s your president... not mine. You’re the one defending and enabling his con... not me. That you have no shame playing the fool in defense of him.... isn’t surprising.

You have no moral grounding to argue from and it bothers you, and all Trumpies, to no end that some of us didn’t fall for the con.

Believe it or not, I don't. I do support some of his policies. I also don't like piling on-which I have seen the media do and I will fight them until Trump is out of office-the next guy is on his own.
Just for fun-my first choice is Jim Webb, a Democrat who got screwed by the DNC before Bernie did.

Webb is also my first choice. But Rump is not even my last choice. I knew he was a criminal before he even ran for office. And he's done some things I expected he would do which should have been mind numbing. But he's done other things that are just plain shocking and he keeps tearing America apart. I knew he would do this but I didn't know just how bad he would get and just how low he would go. So I question your support of Webb. Webb would never support Rump.

He was my President a month ago. But his recent harm done to America sent that train off the rail. This is the first time I have EVER sworn against a President of the United States. I served under Ford and Carter for crying out loud and as screwed up as they were, they were still my President. The Damage that Rump has done won't be worn off for the next 10 years once they put his criminal butt in prison.

I won't argue with your personal feelings about Trump, only about being a felon and 10 years of damage. You stood up for due process I assume, which for Kavanaugh or Trump has shown them innocent. What damage do you refer to? The economy?

The ONLY reason Rump isn't in Prison right now along with his Kids is that some stupid memo in the IGs office prevents them from being tried or at least prevents Rump from being tried. There is enough concrete evidence on him to lock his butt up in ANY civilian court. The only reason he hasn't been impeached, tried and convicted that way is Moscow Mitch and his band of criminals. And Moscow Mitch faces some pretty hefty charges when he leaves office as well. The only good news is, Moscow Mitch is a goner in 2020 and West Virginia, along others, are lining up to convict him of various charges. Like Rump, these are Criminals that the Civilian Courts are just waiting until after they leave office.
Ok you are officially gone. The hate clouds your post. If Trump is guilty of anything. he will be dealt with. I think Mitch is too slick, but I still like them both better than the Squad.

I love and served my country. I wouldn’t be so stupid as to elect this petulant, vindictive, racist of a con man playing at being president.

So no. He’s your president... not mine. You’re the one defending and enabling his con... not me. That you have no shame playing the fool in defense of him.... isn’t surprising.

You have no moral grounding to argue from and it bothers you, and all Trumpies, to no end that some of us didn’t fall for the con.

Thank you Brother.

I also don't like piling on-which I have seen the media do and I will fight them until Trump is out of office-the next guy is on his own.

So it could be argued you have an affinity for Trump. You don’t like the media piling on and you don’t care if it happens to “the next guy.”

Just Trump.

I don't support Trump-only some of his policies. Bush was our president and I hated him, even though we were born in the same hospital. But he was still OUR president as is Trump. My moral compass is just fine thank you. Tell me, was the WMD con by Bush better than any Trump may have run? I'll answer, or let the dead and disabled vets answer-NO

Webb is also my first choice. But Rump is not even my last choice. I knew he was a criminal before he even ran for office. And he's done some things I expected he would do which should have been mind numbing. But he's done other things that are just plain shocking and he keeps tearing America apart. I knew he would do this but I didn't know just how bad he would get and just how low he would go. So I question your support of Webb. Webb would never support Rump.
Open your mind. I have a personal problem with Trump going back to Trump Plaza in Atlantic City, but I don't allow my feelings to cloud my judgement. Hillary said open borders or I would have voted for her. If the devil ran and promised closed borders I would vote for him-still will. Illegals are my top priority until they are all gone. So that's my story-believe what you want.

Ok you are officially gone. The hate clouds your post. If Trump is guilty of anything. he will be dealt with. I think Mitch is too slick, but I still like them both better than the Squad.

I don't hate rump. He's a criminal that hasn't been dealt with properly but will be sooner or later. And in the last 2 weeks, he's done more damage to America than ever before.

As for the Squad, that's OUR dirty Laundry. That's an American Problem and should be dealt with by Americans. Rump should have left it inside the confines of the United States. Like them or not, those 4 are ALL our problems, every American. But when he had Israel change two of the 4s status where they can't do their jobs and one can't even visit her Mother then that's too much. And just before he gets to the G-7 meeting, he threatens France that he's considering Tariffs on them then cries and moans that Iran gets an audience with the French. The G-7 is about one step away from still being the G-7 but with Russia as part of the G-7 and the US looking from the outside in.

And all that in about a weeks time. Enough already.

...now they've dropped it.

What the fuck happened?

View attachment 275923

Get your head out of the sand and you won't need to post what happened. AG Barr happened & he is no patriot.

Just your opinion and its wrong.

Time will tell, anyone who watched and listened to Barr knows he was hired to be trump's lap dog.

Or hired to get to the truth-not the Jerry Nadler Show.

If you believe what you've posted you are very naive and a biddable person.

I also don't like piling on-which I have seen the media do and I will fight them until Trump is out of office-the next guy is on his own.

So it could be argued you have an affinity for Trump. You don’t like the media piling on and you don’t care if it happens to “the next guy.”

Just Trump.

Yes, I m getting tired, I am arguing with four of you today on this board, and I am not as young as I used to be. The next guy may be Trump or Biden, I don't care as long as we pursue illegals and the media can't claim credit for electing Biden. It won't change my life either way. I do like the way Trump stands up to the illegal and spanish crowd without kissing their asses like most democrats.

I don't hate rump. He's a criminal that hasn't been dealt with properly but will be sooner or later. And in the last 2 weeks, he's done more damage to America than ever before.

As for the Squad, that's OUR dirty Laundry. That's an American Problem and should be dealt with by Americans. Rump should have left it inside the confines of the United States. Like them or not, those 4 are ALL our problems, every American. But when he had Israel change two of the 4s status where they can't do their jobs and one can't even visit her Mother then that's too much. And just before he gets to the G-7 meeting, he threatens France that he's considering Tariffs on them then cries and moans that Iran gets an audience with the French. The G-7 is about one step away from still being the G-7 but with Russia as part of the G-7 and the US looking from the outside in.

And all that in about a weeks time. Enough already.
As I understand it, Omar and Tlaib had to agree not to cause trouble and they would not. Even so, Israel said Tlaib could visit her grandmother on a Humanitarian visa-but that meant Tlaib would have to pay her own way instead of taxpayers.. Guess she did not love her grandmother THAT much. Lying bitch.

...now they've dropped it.

What the fuck happened?

View attachment 275923

Get your head out of the sand and you won't need to post what happened. AG Barr happened & he is no patriot.

Just your opinion and its wrong.

Time will tell, anyone who watched and listened to Barr knows he was hired to be trump's lap dog.

Or hired to get to the truth-not the Jerry Nadler Show.

If you believe what you've posted you are very naive and a biddable person.
Who are you talking to?

I don't support Trump-only some of his policies.

If you’re defending Trump... you’re supporting Trump. That’s just physics.

Bush was our president and I hated him, even though we were born in the same hospital. But he was still OUR president as is Trump.

I hated Bush too. But I’ve sense forgiven him for his transgressions not because he was wrong... he was most certainly that, but because he didn’t have the moral fiber and backbone of a leader to stand up to those forces in his administration that were playing to his worst instincts in getting revenge at Hussein who was still around while his father lost a second term.

And Third Party, nobody who colluded with the Russians to win the election has a RIGHT to be called President!

Imo, he’s a traitor to our country and the values we hold dear. He is by every account a despicable human being and an embarrassment to our country. A petulant vindictive man child that never graduated form a sixth grade playground. He thinks his shit don’t stink when everything about him stinks!

The only thing worse than Trump?

It’s the former republican party that tossed whatever “values” and responsibilities they held to their oaths to defend the constitution over the side in defense of that pig of a man.

What can the former republican party run on now?

Not conservatism. Nope. Certainly not “family values” or any values for that matter. In their silence to Trumps transgressions... they’ve made Trumps sins... their own.

And it’s unforgivable.

Forum List

Back