Democrats lie about Russia collusion for two years now...

Wow, you're pathetic.

It's just an honest observation of what the Mueller report said.

There was collusion. The Trump campaign colluded with Russian agents to inuence the 2016 election. Period.
What did you read? Report said NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION! Russian interference, yes, but it could have been either or BOTH parties-they never bothered to find out.

It said that they didn't have enough evidence to charge Rump with Collusion. And as for Conspiracy, they laid out enough that he's post toasties the say he leaves office.

Conspiracy. Collusion is not a chargeable offense. They didn't find ENOUGH ( not none ) evidence to charge for CONSPIRACY.

Get your facts straight.

They did find enough. They just can't prosecute. They also found plenty of obstruction as well but, again, cannot prosecute. Read the damned Mueller Report.
Did you get your facts straight?

...now they've dropped it.

What the fuck happened?

Not dropped. There was collusion.
Read the report. There are big words you should look up

You didn't read it.
We all talk about it-I wonder how many here read the whole thing-I started and found it worse than some of the posts here.

I have been known to read Federal Court Rulings in their raw form. And I did read the Mueller Report, every word of it. That's 4 hours of my life I won't ever get back. But in order to discuss what's in there, one has to read the damned thing. Otherwise, you will end up being told what to say and what someone else claims to be in there when in fact, they didn't read it either.

There was collusion. The Trump campaign colluded with Russian agents to inuence the 2016 election. Period.
What did you read? Report said NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION! Russian interference, yes, but it could have been either or BOTH parties-they never bothered to find out.

It said that they didn't have enough evidence to charge Rump with Collusion. And as for Conspiracy, they laid out enough that he's post toasties the say he leaves office.

Conspiracy. Collusion is not a chargeable offense. They didn't find ENOUGH ( not none ) evidence to charge for CONSPIRACY.

Get your facts straight.

They did find enough. They just can't prosecute. They also found plenty of obstruction as well but, again, cannot prosecute. Read the damned Mueller Report.

You are on the ignore until you actually educate yourself. I'll wait.

Get your facts straight.
Enough or none leads to NO charges. Come to think of it, NO charges for anything else. Straight enough for you?

Wow, you can learn. :clap:
Don't try to be condescending-you
Sharing campaign data if that’s what it said.

“if that’s what it said?"

Get back at me when you’ve read the report dummy.
Did you HAVE to call him dummy? Any credit I gave you for intelligence I take back.

Get your facts straight.
Enough or none leads to NO charges. Come to think of it, NO charges for anything else. Straight enough for you?

Wow, you can learn. :clap:
Don't be condescending-if you were in the military, you know better.

"Paul Manafort served on the Trump Campaign, including a period as campaign chairman, from March to August 2016.838 Manafort had connections to Russia through his prior work for Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska and later through his work for a pro-Russian regime in Ukraine. Manafort stayed in touch with these contacts during the campaign period through Konstantin Kilimnik, a longtime Manafort employee who previously ran Manafort's office in Kiev and who the FBI assesses to have ties to Russian intelligence.

Manafort instructed Rick Gates, his deputy on the Campaign and a longtime employee,839 to provide Kilimnik with updates on the Trump Campaign-including internal polling data, although Manafort claims not to recall that specific instruction. Manafort expected Kilimnik to share that information with others in Ukraine and with Deripaska. Gates periodically sent such polling data to Kilimnik during the campaign.”

So Popeye, what is Manafort and Gates doing when they're sharing campaign polling data with the Russians?
Don't believe that indicts Trump-which is the ONLY issue I care about. That's like Biden and his son's actions-I don't care.

It's not the only issue about Rump I care about either. There are worse things. But those worse things are probably not illegal. Rumps conspiracy and obstruction is.
Again they DON"T exist. And it is not Rump any more than it is Obammy. Be civil.

Read the Meuller Report in it's entirety and then form an informed decision. And I mean the whole thing. Think of it as a eqivelent of a Government Root Canal except more painful. And after his latest series of episodes that has worked to tear the country even further apart, it's Rump.
No, and you won't get off the rump thing huh? He is YOUR PRESIDENT!

You mean he’s Putins President.

:)

...now they've dropped it.

What the fuck happened?

Not dropped. There was collusion.
Read the report. There are big words you should look up

You didn't read it.
We all talk about it-I wonder how many here read the whole thing-I started and found it worse than some of the posts here.

I have been known to read Federal Court Rulings in their raw form. And I did read the Mueller Report, every word of it. That's 4 hours of my life I won't ever get back. But in order to discuss what's in there, one has to read the damned thing. Otherwise, you will end up being told what to say and what someone else claims to be in there when in fact, they didn't read it either.
I don't buy that-if you can't summarize something, you didn't understand it. In one paragraph, in your own words, what did you read?

Get your facts straight.

You are on the ignore until you actually educate yourself. I'll wait.
I already posted more to you

Don't believe that indicts Trump-which is the ONLY issue I care about. That's like Biden and his son's actions-I don't care.

It's not the only issue about Rump I care about either. There are worse things. But those worse things are probably not illegal. Rumps conspiracy and obstruction is.
Again they DON"T exist. And it is not Rump any more than it is Obammy. Be civil.

Read the Meuller Report in it's entirety and then form an informed decision. And I mean the whole thing. Think of it as a eqivelent of a Government Root Canal except more painful. And after his latest series of episodes that has worked to tear the country even further apart, it's Rump.

You mean he’s Putins President.

:)
No, yours too.:dev3:

"Paul Manafort served on the Trump Campaign, including a period as campaign chairman, from March to August 2016.838 Manafort had connections to Russia through his prior work for Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska and later through his work for a pro-Russian regime in Ukraine. Manafort stayed in touch with these contacts during the campaign period through Konstantin Kilimnik, a longtime Manafort employee who previously ran Manafort's office in Kiev and who the FBI assesses to have ties to Russian intelligence.

Manafort instructed Rick Gates, his deputy on the Campaign and a longtime employee,839 to provide Kilimnik with updates on the Trump Campaign-including internal polling data, although Manafort claims not to recall that specific instruction. Manafort expected Kilimnik to share that information with others in Ukraine and with Deripaska. Gates periodically sent such polling data to Kilimnik during the campaign.”

So Popeye, what is Manafort and Gates doing when they're sharing campaign polling data with the Russians?

He was my President a month ago. But his recent harm done to America sent that train off the rail. This is the first time I have EVER sworn against a President of the United States. I served under Ford and Carter for crying out loud and as screwed up as they were, they were still my President. The Damage that Rump has done won't be worn off for the next 10 years once they put his criminal butt in prison.

I don't acknowledge Felons as my President.

He was my President a month ago. But his recent harm done to America sent that train off the rail. This is the first time I have EVER sworn against a President of the United States. I served under Ford and Carter for crying out loud and as screwed up as they were, they were still my President. The Damage that Rump has done won't be worn off for the next 10 years once they put his criminal butt in prison.

I don't acknowledge Felons as my President.
I won't argue with your personal feelings about Trump, only about being a felon and 10 years of damage. You stood up for due process I assume, which for Kavanaugh or Trump has shown them innocent. What damage do you refer to? The economy?

Forum List

Back