"Democrats Killing Democrats"

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, the Mentality of Democrats!!! :dev3:

N.Y.C. Teen Used Dying Breaths to Name Man Who Allegedly Killed Her for Rebuffing His Advances

December 13, 2017 06:09 PM
As 16-year-old Shemel Mercurius lay dying from three gunshot wounds in May 2016, a patrol cop administered first aid — and asked her questions about who had attacked her.

In New York City’s Brooklyn Superior Court on Monday, the officer testified that Shemel used her dying breaths to name 25-year-old Taariq Stephens as her alleged killer. Stephens is on trial on second-degree murder and weapons charges.

“I put on gloves, laid her down and began rendering aid,” Officer Kyle Thomas Daly testified during Stephens’ trial, according to video of the court proceedings. “She regained consciousness and gave me her name and date of birth.”

Daly testified that Shemel drifted in and out of consciousness while they waited for an ambulance. He told jurors that, during one period of lucidity, the teen told detectives that Stephens allegedly wanted to be her boyfriend but she wasn’t interested.

N.Y.C. Teen Used Dying Breaths to Name Man Who Allegedly Killed Her for Rebuffing His Advances

"GTP"
IVXX.gif

Yo, the Mentality of Democrats!!! :dev3:

December 13, 2017 06:09 PM
As 16-year-old Shemel Mercurius lay dying from three gunshot wounds in May 2016, a patrol cop administered first aid — and asked her questions about who had attacked her.

In New York City’s Brooklyn Superior Court on Monday, the officer testified that Shemel used her dying breaths to name 25-year-old Taariq Stephens as her alleged killer. Stephens is on trial on second-degree murder and weapons charges.

“I put on gloves, laid her down and began rendering aid,” Officer Kyle Thomas Daly testified during Stephens’ trial, according to video of the court proceedings. “She regained consciousness and gave me her name and date of birth.”

Daly testified that Shemel drifted in and out of consciousness while they waited for an ambulance. He told jurors that, during one period of lucidity, the teen told detectives that Stephens allegedly wanted to be her boyfriend but she wasn’t interested.

"GTP"
View attachment 165927
/----/ I wasn't sure how to rate your post. Agreed or Thank you. That poor girl.

Nothing saiid about any political affiliation. Why is every thread you start based on a lie?

Forum List

Back