Democrats kill babies, and that's really the key to understanding how they think

When you talk to Jesus, he will ask you what you did in your life to justify all the oxygen you used up.

When you tell him you allowed evil to flourish because of your indifference to the suffering of others, he will tell you there is no place for you in his Kingdom.

You are on the wrong path, and I suggest you repent now, and get involved in this fight.

If you are too selfish to care about saving others, care about saving yourself.

I'm not going to attack you personally. You have no idea what I do or have done for other people.

I fight evil every chance I get. Physically.

Voting for sociopaths who pretend they care about the unborn does nothing to vindicate me otherwise.

God allows evil to flourish, for His own reason. Sometimes that evil harvests souls and no man can stop it, for a reason we can not understand.

If it makes you feel better to pass judgement on other people in spite of Christ's teachings, drive on. As I understand His teachings, I am supposed to live a humble life, help those I can, and not throw rocks at people just to join the mob.

I am not asking you to physically assault anyone or throw rocks.

I am asking you to help me on this forum defend the lives of unborn children.

You have a lot of influence on this forum.

Use it for good.

You have no idea whether a woman in a crisis pregnancy is reading the words you post here.

Your words could literally mean the difference between life and death in such a situation.

Please be careful what you say, that's all I'm asking.

Republicans control 31 state legislatures. Need to get that up to 38. 34 states are needed to call for constitutional convention that can call for an end to this baby killing and then once sent to states a total of 38 are required to ratify the amendment. Amendment has never been made this way before, but hopefully Democrats continue their lack of success at the local level.

Republicans control 31 state legislatures. Need to get that up to 38. 34 states are needed to call for constitutional convention that can call for an end to this baby killing and then once sent to states a total of 38 are required to ratify the amendment. Amendment has never been made this way before, but hopefully Democrats continue their lack of success at the local level.
What I want to see is a "Right to Life" amendment, prohibiting all killing of innocents, at all stages of life, from conception to natural death.

Republicans want to cut healthcare for children, daycare, food stamps for poor children and school lunches.

Then they pretend to care about a fetus??????????????

Seriously?????????????

They think we can't figure out their lies?

Pitiful, just pitiful.

Then you better be ready to adopt the babies or starve the dependency class so they stop making them.

Either way people die, and you're not vindicated by pretending to care.

Republicans want to cut healthcare for children, daycare, food stamps for poor children and school lunches.

Seriously?????????????

Pitiful, just pitiful.
Well, the Republicans have been in charge of both houses of Congress since 2010 and none of those horrible things have happened.

So what's up?

Are you ignorant, or are you a liar?

Then you better be ready to adopt the babies or starve the dependency class so they stop making them.

There isn't really much room in this world for a conservative who doesn't give a damn about abortion. Just sayin'.

Most of the arguments I'm seeing to justify abortion is that it saves the government money on welfare for poor children.

Is that the jist of it?

They were ok with slavery when that was happening, they were into the KKK, they were into segregation and the poll tax, and now they're into killing babies and men fucking each other and women going down on each other and men wearing dresses using the ladies' room and spying on little girls.

And Republicans will kill anyone who is over the age of 1 day with missiles, bombs, guns, etc.

There isn't really much room in this world for a conservative who doesn't give a damn about abortion. Just sayin'.

So, essentially people are telling you how to think, and you're deciding to conform to how they want you to conform. Hmmm.

They were ok with slavery when that was happening, they were into the KKK, they were into segregation and the poll tax, and now they're into killing babies and men fucking each other and women going down on each other and men wearing dresses using the ladies' room and spying on little girls.

And Republicans will kill anyone who is over the age of 1 day with missiles, bombs, guns, etc.
I didn't know Clinton and Obama were Republicans.

So, essentially people are telling you how to think, and you're deciding to conform to how they want you to conform. Hmmm.
There's a certain level of ethics and morality required of conservatives, that's all I'm saying. We are not the ones tossing babies in the garbage or selling their body parts.

Seriously?????????????

Pitiful, just pitiful.
Well, the Republicans have been in charge of both houses of Congress since 2010 and none of those horrible things have happened.

So what's up?

Are you ignorant, or are you a liar?
They've tried fool. But they were one vote short.

There's a certain level of ethics and morality required of conservatives, that's all I'm saying. We are not the ones tossing babies in the garbage or selling their body parts.

No, you quite clearly don't understand what "conservative" means.

What I understand is that conservatives are God's friends, and liberals are God's enemies. All of American politics can be understood on that basis.

What I understand is that conservatives are God's friends, and liberals are God's enemies. All of American politics can be understood on that basis.

That doesn't surprise me that this is what you understand, to be honest.

God's friend who goes warring, who eats animals, who destroys the planet.

And everything is justifiable because when "God says...." it's really just you people pretending to be God.

I do wonder how God would feel (if there were one) knowing people like you pretend to talk for him.

When you talk to Jesus, he will ask you what you did in your life to justify all the oxygen you used up.

When you tell him you allowed evil to flourish because of your indifference to the suffering of others, he will tell you there is no place for you in his Kingdom.

You are on the wrong path, and I suggest you repent now, and get involved in this fight.

If you are too selfish to care about saving others, care about saving yourself.

I'm not going to attack you personally. You have no idea what I do or have done for other people.

I fight evil every chance I get. Physically.

Voting for sociopaths who pretend they care about the unborn does nothing to vindicate me otherwise.

God allows evil to flourish, for His own reason. Sometimes that evil harvests souls and no man can stop it, for a reason we can not understand.

If it makes you feel better to pass judgement on other people in spite of Christ's teachings, drive on. As I understand His teachings, I am supposed to live a humble life, help those I can, and not throw rocks at people just to join the mob.

I am not asking you to physically assault anyone or throw rocks.

I am asking you to help me on this forum defend the lives of unborn children.

You have a lot of influence on this forum.

Use it for good.

You have no idea whether a woman in a crisis pregnancy is reading the words you post here.

Your words could literally mean the difference between life and death in such a situation.

Please be careful what you say, that's all I'm asking.

"Use it good?"

I rest my case. Make homeschooling illegal!

That doesn't surprise me that this is what you understand, to be honest.

God's friend who goes warring, who eats animals, who destroys the planet.

And everything is justifiable because when "God says...." it's really just you people pretending to be God.

I do wonder how God would feel (if there were one) knowing people like you pretend to talk for him.
God told Peter it was OK to eat animals.

As for the rest, wars happen and there's very little a Christian can do about stopping them. Even Christian countries war against each other, it is caused by the fact that we live in a sinful world in exile from our real home. We had a home where there was no war, disease, hunger, but God threw us out because we sinned.

Also, we are not destroying the planet. If anything, anti-pollution policies have improved things. When I was a kid, garbage was everywhere, it was much worse than today.

God, sometimes I just can't stand the stupidity I see on this forum. It makes me ill.

Forum List

Back