Democrats kill babies, and that's really the key to understanding how they think

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
They were ok with slavery when that was happening, they were into the KKK, they were into segregation and the poll tax, and now they're into killing babies and men fucking each other and women going down on each other and men wearing dresses using the ladies' room and spying on little girls.

All that murder of innocent little babies has caused the Democrats to go stark raving mad, it's like Lady McBeth, washing her hands but can't get the blood out.

You saw it at the "Pussy" demonstration, women literally wearing pussies on their head as hats, TOTALLY INSANE WITH BABY MURDERS THEY'VE COMMITTED.

Repent.

God still loves you and will forgive you.

But you must repent before you die.

They were ok with slavery when that was happening, they were into the KKK, they were into segregation and the poll tax, and now they're into killing babies and men fucking each other and women going down on each other and men wearing dresses using the ladies' room and spying on little girls.
Haven't killed a baby yet.....according to you, I'm a slacker. Can you suggest any good baby-killing locations? What kind of weapon makes for good baby-killing? Appropriate music? Attire?

You saw it at the "Pussy" demonstration, women literally wearing pussies on their head as hats, TOTALLY INSANE WITH BABY MURDERS THEY'VE COMMITTED.

Repent.

Your babbling is nonsense in the eyes of Vishnu.

Haven't killed a baby yet.....according to you, I'm a slacker. Can you suggest any good baby-killing locations? What kind of weapon makes for good baby-killing? Appropriate music? Attire?
dilation-curettage.jpg

Here's a drawing of a baby-murder, note that babies don't get anesthetics before they are killed, unlike a dog, who gets at least that much consideration when it's put to sleep in a humane manner.

I can't show a real photograph, that would break forum rules.

Repent.

Your babbling is nonsense in the eyes of Vishnu.
You will have all of eternity to wish you had listened to me NOW.

I'm guessing that you're appreciative that your mother didn't kill you. Nevertheless, you're cool with women killing their babies.

Liberal ideology has brought oceans of blood and mountains of dead bodies to humanity.

I saw a pretty awful abortion photo when I did Images in Google, but I will respect forum rules and not post it.

But seeing a photo like that was all it took for me, at 12-years-old, to become a determined life-long pro-lifer.

Also, pictures of the Holocaust convinced me that killing people in genocides is wrong as well.

Rules against showing pictures really help the evildoers in this world get away with their crimes.

How many decent conservative women have abortions and remain comfortable with that decision?

I've never met one.

I've met a bunch of self absorbed libturd bitches who clearly had issues with it, but comforted themselves with hate.

I do not oppose abortion because decent women don't have them, and self absorbed bitches suffer for whatever amount of years they keep themselves alive afterwards.

Don't stand in the way of genetic garbage snuffing itself out. Jesus told us not to judge for just that reason.

How many decent conservative women have abortions and remain comfortable with that decision?

I've never met one.

I've met a bunch of self absorbed libturd bitches who clearly had issues with it, but comforted themselves with hate.

I do not oppose abortion because decent women don't have them, and self absorbed bitches suffer for whatever amount of years they keep themselves alive afterwards.

Don't stand in the way of genetic garbage snuffing itself out. Jesus told us not to judge for just that reason.

That's a very convenient justification for doing nothing while your fellow humans are murdered and sold for their body parts.

In a way, it makes you worse than the pro-aborts, because you know abortion is wrong and you choose to do nothing.

I hope Jesus accepts your excuses, but I don't.

I guess after giving birth to FIVE babies, I'm totally doing it wrong too. Now that my two are teens, I want to kill them all the time.

That's a very convenient justification for doing nothing while your fellow humans are murdered and sold for their body parts.

In a way, it makes you worse than the pro-aborts, because you know abortion is wrong and you choose to do nothing.

That's for Him to judge.

What is the alternative? Force stupid people to produce more unwanted democrook parasites?

I think I'll defer to Jesus on that.

Here you go. This chick is an expert:
Martha Plimpton says she had her ‘best’ abortion in Seattle

The baby killing event is after the "men only orgy" on Wednesday evening at 7 PM at the Senator Craig Memorial Restroom in the Twin Cities Airport. Bring a dish to share. NOTE: Attire has changed from white to red sheets, for obvious reasons. Blackrook has been invited. He seems to have a strong desire to video record the entire evening for his own personal library.

That's for Him to judge.

What is the alternative? Force stupid people to produce more unwanted democrook parasites?

I think I'll defer to Jesus on that.
When you talk to Jesus, he will ask you what you did in your life to justify all the oxygen you used up.

When you tell him you allowed evil to flourish because of your indifference to the suffering of others, he will tell you there is no place for you in his Kingdom.

You are on the wrong path, and I suggest you repent now, and get involved in this fight.

If you are too selfish to care about saving others, care about saving yourself.

When you talk to Jesus, he will ask you what you did in your life to justify all the oxygen you used up.

When you tell him you allowed evil to flourish because of your indifference to the suffering of others, he will tell you there is no place for you in his Kingdom.

You are on the wrong path, and I suggest you repent now, and get involved in this fight.

If you are too selfish to care about saving others, care about saving yourself.

I'm not going to attack you personally. You have no idea what I do or have done for other people.

I fight evil every chance I get. Physically.

Voting for sociopaths who pretend they care about the unborn does nothing to vindicate me otherwise.

God allows evil to flourish, for His own reason. Sometimes that evil harvests souls and no man can stop it, for a reason we can not understand.

If it makes you feel better to pass judgement on other people in spite of Christ's teachings, drive on. As I understand His teachings, I am supposed to live a humble life, help those I can, and not throw rocks at people just to join the mob.

Let me help. Look for the neighborhood Planned Parenthood shop.
Weapons. Take your pic. Burned to death by Saline. Scissors to the base of the brain. Scalpel across the back of the neck. Heart piercing syringes filled with poison. Music: Black Sabbath. Attire: blue scrubs. The blood is to hard to get out of white ones.
There ya go..

Forum List

Back