Democrats kill babies, and that's really the key to understanding how they think

So, essentially people are telling you how to think, and you're deciding to conform to how they want you to conform. Hmmm.
There's a certain level of ethics and morality required of conservatives, that's all I'm saying. We are not the ones tossing babies in the garbage or selling their body parts.

No, you quite clearly don't understand what "conservative" means.
What I understand is that conservatives are God's friends, and liberals are God's enemies. All of American politics can be understood on that basis.

That doesn't surprise me that this is what you understand, to be honest.

God's friend who goes warring, who eats animals, who destroys the planet.

And everything is justifiable because when "God says...." it's really just you people pretending to be God.

I do wonder how God would feel (if there were one) knowing people like you pretend to talk for him.
God told Peter it was OK to eat animals.

As for the rest, wars happen and there's very little a Christian can do about stopping them. Even Christian countries war against each other, it is caused by the fact that we live in a sinful world in exile from our real home. We had a home where there was no war, disease, hunger, but God threw us out because we sinned.

Also, we are not destroying the planet. If anything, anti-pollution policies have improved things. When I was a kid, garbage was everywhere, it was much worse than today.

How convenient. The issue here is, did God tell Peter, or did Peter make it up? Or did someone else make it up?

I'm calling you out and saying it's FAKE NEWS.

Then you better be ready to adopt the babies or starve the dependency class so they stop making them.

Either way people die, and you're not vindicated by pretending to care.

There isn't really much room in this world for a conservative who doesn't give a damn about abortion. Just sayin'.

So, essentially people are telling you how to think, and you're deciding to conform to how they want you to conform. Hmmm.
There's a certain level of ethics and morality required of conservatives, that's all I'm saying. We are not the ones tossing babies in the garbage or selling their body parts.

What I understand is that conservatives are God's friends, and liberals are God's enemies. All of American politics can be understood on that basis.
Conservatives are God's friends? Really? Are YOU sure?

Cuz God doesn't like liars.

Not too fond of the super rich.

Believes in helping the poor.

Believes in helping the sick.

In fact, it looks like conservatives are against everything God is for. Oops!

And everything is justifiable because when "God says...." it's really just you people pretending to be God.

I do wonder how God would feel (if there were one) knowing people like you pretend to talk for him.

As for the rest, wars happen and there's very little a Christian can do about stopping them. Even Christian countries war against each other, it is caused by the fact that we live in a sinful world in exile from our real home. We had a home where there was no war, disease, hunger, but God threw us out because we sinned.

Also, we are not destroying the planet. If anything, anti-pollution policies have improved things. When I was a kid, garbage was everywhere, it was much worse than today.

How convenient. The issue here is, did God tell Peter, or did Peter make it up? Or did someone else make it up?

Well, if you don't believe what's in the Bible, then there really is nothing more to say.

God told me that he lied to Peter. He did it because Peter was so gullible that he simply could not pass up the opportunity of fucking with Peter's head. The truth is that he doesn't care about animals one way or the other.

There isn't really much room in this world for a conservative who doesn't give a damn about abortion. Just sayin'.

Conservatives are God's friends? Really? Are YOU sure?

Cuz God doesn't like liars.

Not too fond of the super rich.

Believes in helping the poor.

Believes in helping the sick.

In fact, it looks like conservatives are against everything God is for. Oops!
Well, I can't argue against you when you have a cartoon man who is doing and saying all that bad stuff in your imagination, but conservatives are much more generous to the poor and the sick than liberals, polls and studies have proven that time and again.

Poorer conservatives more generous than wealthy liberals – new study

They were ok with slavery when that was happening, they were into the KKK, they were into segregation and the poll tax, and now they're into killing babies and men fucking each other and women going down on each other and men wearing dresses using the ladies' room and spying on little girls.
And now republicans want to treat minorities as second class citizens, are into the KKK and white nationalism, exclusion, profiling, voter roll purging, etc. Perhaps in 50 years, you'll come out of the closet too.

They were ok with slavery when that was happening, they were into the KKK, they were into segregation and the poll tax, and now they're into killing babies and men fucking each other and women going down on each other and men wearing dresses using the ladies' room and spying on little girls.
And now republicans want to treat minorities as second class citizens, are into the KKK and white nationalism, exclusion, profiling, voter roll purging, etc. Perhaps in 50 years, you'll come out of the closet too.
None of that is true.

I know that it is really uncool to poke sticks into a monkey's cage, but in Blackrooks's case, I simply can not resist!
If I cared what you said, it would mean I respect you.

But I don't respect you, so say anything you like.

Well, if you don't believe what's in the Bible, then there really is nothing more to say.

The point here is that I don't believe at all.

I know things, and I don't know other things. I simply don't make shit up.

The men who wrote the Bible weren't making shit up either. They were "divinely inspired" which means God inspired them to write the truth. You either believe the Bible is God's truth, or you don't. No one can make that decision for you. But if you don't believe the Bible, you are rejecting the primary source of ethics and morality in Western society. I hope you have a workable alternative.

Republicans control 31 state legislatures. Need to get that up to 38. 34 states are needed to call for constitutional convention that can call for an end to this baby killing and then once sent to states a total of 38 are required to ratify the amendment. Amendment has never been made this way before, but hopefully Democrats continue their lack of success at the local level.

Then you better be ready to adopt the babies or starve the dependency class so they stop making them.

Either way people die, and you're not vindicated by pretending to care.

Yep, that's the way it works. The more born, the more that will die. Pretty much a 1:1 ratio. Considering all the money we in this country spend on our pets, I wouldn't worry about any shortage of love to care for those children unwanted by their parents.

To discourage baby-killing is to encourage enlargement of another generation of liberals. We should do all we can to support and fund abortion. It's just a token effort at keeping America free.

To understand how democrats think is to not only understand their killing of babies, but how much they enjoy it. Democrat women are proud of their abortions. They encourage their daughters to have abortions.

Yep, that's the way it works. The more born, the more that will die. Pretty much a 1:1 ratio. Considering all the money we in this country spend on our pets, I wouldn't worry about any shortage of love to care for those children unwanted by their parents.

There are a lot of parents waiting to adopt children from over seas.

I would love it if we could eliminate abortion, and get kids into good homes. The left has to be utterly defeated first. If they keep their numbers down though planned parenthood though I won't stand in their way.

There are a lot of parents waiting to adopt children from over seas.

I would love it if we could eliminate abortion, and get kids into good homes. The left has to be utterly defeated first. If they keep their numbers down though planned parenthood though I won't stand in their way.

I can't help making association to our country when I come across Baal and child sacrifice in the Good Book. But then where the Bible is concerned, I'm also uncomfortable with some current attitudes toward illegal immigration and treatment of aliens and the poor in general. I hope for a change in attitude there too but to foster that change the public needs reassurance that aid is strictly going to the truly needy with physical/mental limitations. I don't see any way as big as this federal government is that they themselves can establish that needed trust.

The men who wrote the Bible weren't making shit up either. They were "divinely inspired" which means God inspired them to write the truth. You either believe the Bible is God's truth, or you don't. No one can make that decision for you. But if you don't believe the Bible, you are rejecting the primary source of ethics and morality in Western society. I hope you have a workable alternative.

I guess that means that if you lost your faith, you would revert to your untamed self, and begin to rape, murder, and steal.

You are pro death penalty . So spare us your fake ass moral high ground .

Killing babies is illegal. You better report all of these murders to your local police.

Forum List

Back