Democrats' Jan 6th Bombshell Hearsay Testimony Exposed As A Lie - Trump Did Not Grab Steering Wheel And Demand To Be Driven To The Capitol

And you ignored everything that was inconvenient.

That’s typical behavior from a Trump cultist. You aren’t honest or objective. You’re a slave to the narrative.

Evidence can be provided, and has, but we can’t make you read it. You’ll just ignore it while continuing to demand to be provided to you.
He refuted her lies.

/thread

LOL

Wrong as always, ya desperate dumbfuck. I didn't hear that because I don't recall, is not a denial. I never told her that, is what an actual denial would look like.
His testimony saying the first he heard about the supposed incident where Trump is alleged to have tried to hijack “The Beast” was when she testified.

How could he tell her about an incident he had never heard about, Simp.

LOL

Wrong as always, ya desperate dumbfuck. I didn't hear that because I don't recall, is not a denial. I never told her that, is what an actual denial would look like.
His testimony saying the first he heard about the supposed incident where Trump is alleged to have tried to hijack “The Beast” was when she testified.

Yet he never denied it in certain terms. All he had to do was say "I never said that", or "I never told her that"

But he couldn't without facing perjury, because they have testimony of others around him that support parts of Hutchinsons testimony.

Asked and answered, Dumbfuck... because he didn't recall the conversation. Not because that conversation never took place. Maybe it did, maybe it didn't. Too bad for you he never said it didn't.

Yet he never denied it in certain terms. All he had to do was say "I never said that", or "I never told her that"

But he couldn't without facing perjury, because they have testimony of others around him that support parts of Hutchinsons testimony.

Exactly right.

Asked and answered, Dumbfuck... because he didn't recall the conversation. Not because that conversation never took place. Maybe it did, maybe it didn't. Too bad for you he never said it didn't.
Nope. Nice try.

He never heard about the alleged hijacking.

Now your position is that he forgot about being in the car with the President while he went batshit crazy, attacked the agents in the car (including him), and tried to hijack it……and only remembered it when she testified. :cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg:

It's funny how when you put a Trump associate under oath, they say "I don't recall" hundreds of times.

As Hutchinsons lawyer had instructed her to do.

They're too blind to see the obvious pattern.

When asked a question about Trump, everybody around him can't "recall" the event, or the conversation, or even the e-mail.

Even Trump who claimed to have the worlds greatest memory, claimed he couldn't recall hundreds of times when he was under oath.

Nope. Nice try.

He never heard about the alleged hijacking.

Now your position is that he forgot about being in the car with the President while he went batshit crazy, attacked the agents in the car (including him), and tried to hijack it……and only remembered it when she testified. :cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg:

Because he doesn't recall it, not because it absolutely didn't occur.

Your tepid relationship with the English language fucks you over like it always does.

[edit: that you think Ornato ever said he was in that vehicle at that moment is yet more evidence you have no fucking clue what you're talking about]

Last edited:
Because he doesn't recall it, not because it absolutely didn't occur.

The strange thing about Nostra is that he did the very opposite. Often posting that he never said something, only to have his words reposted to him. Followed by the usual denial, claiming the post was out of context, or some other excuse how his words didn't mean what they clearly said.

The strange thing about Nostra is that he did the very opposite. Often posting that he never said something, only to have his words reposted to him. Followed by the usual denial, claiming the post was out of context, or some other excuse how his words didn't mean what they clearly said.

It's nothing but sheer desperation.

Exceptions are allowed, but then the credibility of the witness is allowed to be considered. She has already admitted to lying.

Once a liar, ALWAYS a liar.

You said it.
Once a liar always a liar.

Here both sides are showing their obsessional TDS! I ALWAYS thought this whole 2nd hand story, whatever its likely minimal basis in fact, was ridiculous. Not to mention nobody ever discusses what on earth Trump would have wanted to do had he been brave enough to go to the Capitol after waiting and watching the siege and violence on TV for so long.

My view was of course if the Commander-in-Chief really wanted to go he could have, but Trump by nature always has other people break the law for him … and pay the price. That’s just how his megalomania rolls. He’s “The King” and his followers are his pawns.

Trump was no young Mussolini marching “blackshirts” into Rome. Not Hitler in 1923 leading a “Beer Hall Putch.” Whatever Democratic propagandists were thinking in highlighting this particular story, it was always silly and nonsensical. Whatever Trump cultists think they are “proving” about Trump’s “innocence” by denying it — they are also mistaken.

Merry Christmas all! Don’t worry about who tried to grab the reins of SANTA’s reindeer. It’s an old silly story. Just enjoy the show!
Truth.

It is no wonder the MAGAts are working overtime trying to distract from the REAL story with trivial details that don't change anything factual either way.

The REAL story doesn't look good for their tangerine cat-turd god.
He's about to be thoroughly destroyed by Jack Smith.
That is what is taking so long.
Smith is a gifted prosecutor with an impeccable record.
He doesn't make mistakes. Before he goes down in the history books as the first prosecutor to successfully indict and convict a former President of multiple felonies he is meticulously dotting his I's and crossing his T's and making sure that all typical avenues of possible escape for Trump to wiggle out of this are firmly closed.
The indictments will not be issued until Smith knows that conviction is a certainty.

angry trump

Photo: Shutterstock

2.png

In December, the House select committee that investigated the January 6 attack voted to refer Trump to the Department of Justice for obstruction of an official proceeding of the United States government, conspiring to defraud the U.S., making false statements to the federal government, and inciting or engaging in an insurrection.
IN OTHER NEWS: Rudy Giuliani ruthlessly trolled over 'unintelligible' greeting from Mar-a-Lago

A final report issued by the committee raised the possibility of additional "seditious conspiracy" charges against Trump similar to those leveled against members of the Oath Keepers militia over the insurrection.
"The Department of Justice, through its investigative tools that exceed those of this committee, may have evidence sufficient to prosecute President Trump under Sections 372 and 2384," it read.

"Accordingly, we believe sufficient evidence exists for a criminal referral of President Trump under these two statutes."

Committee member Jamie Raskin (D-MD) said that any potential further charges, beyond the four it has recommended, would be "a judgment that the Department of Justice will have to make."

• Winner
Reactions: BWK
He didn't lie under oath. Your assholes make a habit of it.

DURRRRRR
Interesting conclusion. That Trump is a pathalogical liar, and the only thing that stops him from telling lie after lie, is facing felony perjury charges.

Forum List

Back