Democrats' Jan 6th Bombshell Hearsay Testimony Exposed As A Lie - Trump Did Not Grab Steering Wheel And Demand To Be Driven To The Capitol

he said he never heard the story until she testified. How can he recall a conversation about a topic he never heard about???
They also said it didn't happen like she said it happened, of which, they never gave an explanation on their end, proving the S.S are liars.

How have you not seen it? It’s been linked numerous times here, not to mention it’s extremely easy to find it with a Google search.
Folks like him will maintain willful ignorance based on their inability to produce any kind of defense. They're losers.

Trump lies all of the time. It's what he does.

His lies though, hurt only him.

Your heroes lies, and they are even more pathological liars than he is, get people killed.

Dumbass.
Portray that apples to apples comparison for us? I say it will never happen. I say you are a liar.

First you claim the link wasn't produced. It was of course

Then you claim that the link you claim wasn't produced...didn't say what it said. Of course it did

Go away troll
the link doesn’t exist that i asked for…one confirming her story.

the link doesn’t exist that i asked for…one confirming her story.
The LINK that you asked for was to the transcript of Ornato's testimony

It was provided and in it he is asked about that convo with Huchinson. He did not say it never happened. He did not say it happened but there was no mention of the limo incident.

He said he did not remember. He also did not remember conversations with other people (including Bobby Engle) that THEY said occurred and in which the limo incident was mentioned.

Over all Ornato comes off as a liar...as the summary notes

The LINK that you asked for was to the transcript of Ornato's testimony

It was provided and in it he is asked about that convo with Huchinson. He did not say it never happened. He did not say it happened but there was no mention of the limo incident.

He said he did not remember. He also did not remember conversations with other people (including Bobby Engle) that THEY said occurred and in which the limo incident was mentioned.

Over all Ornato comes off as a liar...as the summary notes
yep and it doesn’t support her testimony…in fact he didn’t even know if her story until she testified

overall she comes across as a liar…heck she’s admitted she’s willing to commit perjury and nobody backs up her story

Weren't caused by MAGA? Are you out of your GD mind? Are you telling us it was a conincidence that the attacks where a few died of cardiac arrest had no bearing on the HA's? Dude, you are straight out to lunch.

Yeah, and the woman who was trampled by that mob had nothing to do with being at the Capitol that day. It was just another coincidence.

LOL

How many times need I shred you with this same argument, Dumbfuck??

Here was the last time you asked. How'd that turn out for you, ya glutton for punishment?

spank-gif.278780
No link.

got it.

So, one guy who died on a different day, one guy had a stroke while parking his car before the speech, another guy had a heart attack somewhere around there at some time, a woman with a history of drug use/dealing died of a medical emergency, and Ashley Babbitt who was murdered by a cop.

So how many died due to the riot? One. Ashley Babbitt.

That article is completely discredited. It implies Sidnick died of blunt force trauma from a fire extinguisher. Sidnick's official cause of death is natural causes, which means that another human did not substantially contribute to the cause of his death.

The "natural" classification is used "when a disease alone causes death," the medical examiner's office said in the summary. "If death is hastened by an injury, the manner of death is not considered natural."

None of the others have credibility or were necessarily caused by MAGA either :), according to your link...

Benjamin Phillips, 50​

"... he had a stroke and died, although authorities have not confirmed at what point during the attack."

Kevin Greeson, 55​

"... died of an apparent heart attack at an unknown point during the events."

Rosanne Boyland, 34​

"... died of a medical emergency during the riots."
Fawnboi tried to play these off as people killed that day by Trump supporters.

Fucking lying moron.

Fawnboi tried to play these off as people killed that day by Trump supporters.

Fucking lying moron.

And yet I never used the word, "killed," in my post. That's your interpretation of what I said, not what I actually said. And of course, I am not responsible for how your deformed brain translates words.

And yet I never used the word, "killed," in my post. That's your interpretation of what I said, not what I actually said. And of course, I am not responsible for how your deformed brain translates words.
Didn't say you did. Did you see any quotation marks in my post, Simp?

Learn to read.

Didn't say you did. Did you see any quotation marks in my post, Simp?

Learn to read.

LOL

You already revealed you don't know what quotation marks are used for. Now you're just reminding the forum.

Poor Dumbfuck, you should learn English. I said people died, which they did; and your deformed brain translated that into, "Fawnboi tried to play these off as people killed that day by Trump supporters"

Forum List

Back