Democrats Instigating Destruction

Progressive have a long history of turning prosperous entities into miserable subhuman hellholes: Cuba, Mao's China, the USSR, Detroit, Baltimore, Camden, East Germany. Haiti. Give them any entity, no matter how large or small and it's eventual demise is guaranteed. And then they give the EXACT SAME EXCUSE EACH TIME: it's the Kulaks!

An unexpected verification of the OP>

The OP specifically states that it is the Democrat rabble rousers who are the problem....not racism.

My point exactly....as you have inadvertently admitted.

So....contrary to the claims of Democrat elites....the problems of Baltimore are not racial....

"Baltimore is not Ferguson and its primary problems are not racial. The mayor, city council president, police chief, top prosecutor, and many other city leaders are black, as is half of Baltimore’s 3,000-person police force. The city has many prominent black churches and a line of black civic leadership extending back to Frederick Douglass."What you really need to know about Baltimore from a reporter who s lived there for over 30 years - The Washington Post

So black on black police brutality is okay?

Goddam! That's a good one.

So Democrat elected officials stirring up hatred of law and order, the police, civil stability is OK?

That's a bad one.

You've yet to name the Democrats who have incited the violence.

Of course I have, NYLiar.

No, you haven't.

You have to state the incitement, and then state the violence, and then show a cause and effect relationship, beyond a reasonable doubt,

between the former and the latter.

You have done no such thing. Just because your retarded fans give you cheers does not mean you've proven anything. Making retards happy is admirable,

but it's not what wins a debate.

6. I live in a city that has the finest police force in the nation...perhaps in the world. Safety of our citizens is a direct result of their work. Yet Democrats work to undermine same.

The anti-police message comes from many of Democrat elites.

a. "Clinton says patterns of violence against black men are ‘unmistakable and undeniable’ and calls for police officers across the country to wear body cameras." Hillary Clinton America must confront hard truths about race and justice US news The Guardian

b. Here is the message that Speaker Pelosi delivered, encouraging the sort of activity seen in places like Ferguson and Baltimore.....

Back in 2006:

And at a Berkeley Graduation ceremony:

“You here at Berkeley are already disruptors in many ways,” she said.

“Being called a disruptor, in my view, is a very high compliment.” Nancy Pelosi delivers commencement address to Class of 2014 The Daily Californian

7. Do these Liberals want an end to the riots......or the continuation?

Here.....you be the judge:

"Maryland Governor Says Obama Urged Him to Exercise 'Due Restraint'
Maryland Governor Says Obama Urged Him to Exercise Due Restraint CNS News

ran across this: ANYONE remember when we Elected HER?

SNIP:
Valerie Jarrett in 'Regular Contact' With Baltimore Mayor
7:04 AM, Apr 29, 2015 • By DANIEL HALPER

Don't worry, Valerie Jarrett is in "regular contact" with the mayor of Baltimore, the White House announced late Tuesday night.

"Jarrett also remained in regular contact with Mayor Rawlings Blake (Baltimore, MD) and Maryland Governor Larry Hogan," an unnamed White House spokesman told the media.

Jarrett, along with Attorney General Loretta Lynch, held a conference call on the ongoing situation in Baltimore earlier Tuesday.

"Earlier today, Attorney General Loretta Lynch and Senior Advisor to the President Valerie Jarrett hosted a conference call with over 50 local leaders from across the country including Mayors Michael Nutter (Philadelphia, PA), Tom Barrett (Milwaukee, WI), Karen Freeman-Wilson (Gary, IN), and Chairman John Eaves (Fulton County, GA)," said the White House.

"During the call, Jarrett noted that her thoughts were with the family of Freddie Gray and expressed appreciation for the heroic efforts of police officers, fire fighters and community leaders joining their fellow Baltimore residents who are helping to clean up the debris and property destruction.

She also highlighted the 21st Century Policing Task Force’s constructive recommendations that, if adopted by local law enforcement agencies across the country, would enhance community trust – including recommendations for providing training on bias, properly implementing body-worn camera programs, conducting independent investigations of fatalities, and promoting officer safety and wellness.

The Attorney General spoke about DOJ efforts to award grants to local police departments in ways that encourage adoption of the Task Force recommendations.

The Attorney General also noted that the Department of Justice has opened an investigation in Baltimore and is working with local enforcement, and emphasized that she looks forward to strengthening the partnership that local officials have with the Department of Justice.

The two pledged to stay in touch and keep them updated on the ongoing situation in Baltimore."

ALL of it here:
Valerie Jarrett in Regular Contact With Baltimore Mayor The Weekly Standard

Shut up, Edgetho. We stick your head up your ass daily and still we hear you crying.

A loony tune OP; please move it to the Comically Bad Forum.

Know what?

I think YOU should be moved there. Permanently.

The "Report" button in here sure gets a workout from dimocraps.

crying bitches

My ignore button gets a workout too.....

I don't have anyone on ignore.

I mock their ignorance, I don't hide from it. YMMV :)

I don't see the point in arguing with liars and idiots.

So black on black police brutality is okay?

Goddam! That's a good one.

So Democrat elected officials stirring up hatred of law and order, the police, civil stability is OK?

That's a bad one.

You've yet to name the Democrats who have incited the violence.

Of course I have, NYLiar.

No, you haven't.

You have to state the incitement, and then state the violence, and then show a cause and effect relationship, beyond a reasonable doubt,

between the former and the latter.

You have done no such thing. Just because your retarded fans give you cheers does not mean you've proven anything. Making retards happy is admirable,

but it's not what wins a debate.

6. I live in a city that has the finest police force in the nation...perhaps in the world. Safety of our citizens is a direct result of their work. Yet Democrats work to undermine same.

The anti-police message comes from many of Democrat elites.

a. "Clinton says patterns of violence against black men are ‘unmistakable and undeniable’ and calls for police officers across the country to wear body cameras." Hillary Clinton America must confront hard truths about race and justice US news The Guardian

b. Here is the message that Speaker Pelosi delivered, encouraging the sort of activity seen in places like Ferguson and Baltimore.....

Back in 2006:

And at a Berkeley Graduation ceremony:

“You here at Berkeley are already disruptors in many ways,” she said.

“Being called a disruptor, in my view, is a very high compliment.” Nancy Pelosi delivers commencement address to Class of 2014 The Daily Californian

7. Do these Liberals want an end to the riots......or the continuation?

Here.....you be the judge:

"Maryland Governor Says Obama Urged Him to Exercise 'Due Restraint'
Maryland Governor Says Obama Urged Him to Exercise Due Restraint CNS News

You think exercising due restraint is a bad thing?

You would prefer 'undue' action? Do you know the difference between the words 'due' and 'undue'?

Just out of curiosity can anyone name anything bad that's happened in the US recently that the rightwing propaganda machine has NOT attempted in some way to blame on Democrats and/or liberals -
oftentimes done so with absurd arguments like this one?

I don't see the point in arguing with liars and idiots.

dewd....... ALL dimocraps are liars and idiots.

Note the lack of a smiley icon. I'm serious as dogs copulating. They are ALL lying scum and dumb as a box of fucking rocks.

Some are worse than others but on the whole, I'm right.

But I don't mean to tell you what to do. Like you'd listen anyway :)

4. Did Obama have a hand in fanning the smoldering embers in the case of Ferguson?
You betcha'!

Obama met with protest leaders:

"Some of the national leaders met with President Obama on Nov. 5 for a gathering that included a conversation about Ferguson.

According to the Rev. Al Sharpton, who has appeared frequently in St. Louis with the Brown family and delivered a speech at Mr. Brown’s funeral, Mr. Obama “was concerned about Ferguson staying on course in terms of pursuing what it was that he knew we were advocating. He said he hopes that we’re doing all we can to keep peace.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/17/u...html?partner=rss&emc=rss&smid=tw-nytimes&_r=1

With whom is the President standing shoulder to shoulder?

Sure looks like another "I wasn't there....but the police acted stupidly."

The Food-Stamp President is also the Anti-Police President.

The investigation of Ferguson found a long history of systematic racist abuse of the citizens by the Republican government and by the police force of that municipality.

When it's obvious that there is a lone liberal activist OR The Democrat Party at the root of all the bad shit that's happening it suddenly is politically incorrect to give them the credit they deserve?

Would that not be "unfair"?

Forum List

Back