GOP preparing to slam the lower and middle class.....again...

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
GOP unveils budget plans in face of Obama opposition - CenturyLink

Just how many times does the GOP have to illustrate that they cater to the wealthy, before the low information, FOX digesting, voters in the lower and middle class figure our that the Repubs could give a flip about them.

It seems that if someone slapped me in the face every day, I might try to stay away from them......seriously?

Just how many times does the GOP have to illustrate that they cater to the wealthy, before the low information, FOX digesting, voters in the lower and middle class figure our that the Repubs could give a flip about them.

It seems that if someone slapped me in the face every day, I might try to stay away from them......seriously?
Sorry but which economic group has prospered under the Democrats and which has suffered? Right, the wealthy have done great under Obama and the Democrats.
You lie again. M aybe you cant help it.

Sorry but which economic group has prospered under the Democrats and which has suffered? Right, the wealthy have done great under Obama and the Democrats.
The rich always prosper, why Republicans think they need so much assistance is beyond me.

The rich always prosper, why Republicans think they need so much assistance is beyond me.
If they always prosper then why are Democrats so intent on punishing them?
You also leave out the part where the middle class has suffered the most under Obama.

It will take years to recover from the "trickle down" "voodoo" economy of the RR and GW years. Maybe Hillary can start making a dent in the damage they caused during her eight years as President?

It will take years to recover from the "trickle down" "voodoo" economy of the RR and GW years. Maybe Hillary can start making a dent in the damage they caused during her eight years as President?
Um guy, it's BEEN years since Reagan was in office. Almost 30 years ago. That talking point wont hunt, s0n.
You could just as easily blame Bill Clinton.

If they always prosper then why are Democrats so intent on punishing them?
You also leave out the part where the middle class has suffered the most under Obama.
The middle class has been suffering under "free market" policies for 40 years. All we are seeing since 2008 is the aftermath of letting the country become a total plutocracy and you people will not even fight back because you are afraid.

How has that Obama "recovery" worked out for you? :bsflag:

How has that Obama "recovery" worked out for you? :bsflag:
Really good actually, Republicans get zero credit for it.

Gotta give the rich more tax breaks, those poor rich bastards....

Gotta give the rich more tax breaks, those poor rich bastards....

Cut taxes on the rich and then cut Medicare, Social Security, education and welfare to pay for it

Rinse and repeat

FYI ---- No offense, and not trying to burst your bubble, but both Democrats and Republicans cater to the wealthy, the powerful, and the influential, no difference. To both political parties, the general public is nothing more than votes and a source of revenue, period. Neither party has helped this once great nation, thus the reason we're steadily drifting down into the abyss of ruin. Over the past 50 plus years, both parties have been in power, through many administrations. Yet, look at where we are today. We're in astronomical debt, we've created a poor and dependent society, we're at war, our infrastructure is in bad need of repairs and upgrades, our tax dollars are wasted and given away to foreign governments, we have a self-serving corrupt government seated in Washington, many of our allies are now enemies, our self-supporting living wage jobs are now in foreign countries, we have shameful social division, our streets are avenues for riots and protests, we have a system of injustice as opposed to one of true justice, we have the largest prison population in the world, our economy is afloat on a raft of government debt, our war Vets can't get timely and proper health care, our elderly are choosing between buying food and buying medicines, and our leaders are bought and paid for, and are mere puppets for those with the means to buy their services.

So, tell me what Republicans have done for us, and what Democrats have done for us? And, also, if you wouldn't mind, tell me how we have reached this point in American history considering the fact that we're suppose to have a representative government, by the people, and for the people? Do we not have a Lobbyists controlled U.S. Congress? Do our politicians sell their power and influence? True or false: Once elected to office, professional politicians exert their will, and not the will of the people. True or false: "The Washington Brotherhood" is an entity unto itself, answerable to no one except itself.

If Democrats are better than Republicans, why are we in the sad shameful state that we're in? If Republicans are better than Democrats, why are we in the sad shameful state that we're in? Which party exposes government corruption, keeps tax dollars here at home, ensures opportunities for ALL Americans, builds a solid foundation for future generations, demands fair and equal justice, protects rights, guarantees freedom, provides fair, equal, and just representation, and works hard to ensure that we're a self-supporting nation with a self-supporting citizenry?

Questions?

Same ole same ole Fearmongering

Those two (GROUPS, because they aren't people anymore to Democrats) have been slammed under Obama and his radical commies. and no matter how much PROOF you put in front of these Dem. tools they just carry on like nothing has happened UNDER this DEMOCRAT President and his cohorts who had control of Congress until the people gave it back to the Republicans

simply amazing, Republicans has been in control for all of SIX MONTHS. but here they are going to KILL kill kill the poor and middle class.
such a joke

A quick question to add to this fine example of politics of division and strife,one that most likely will not be aswered correctly,but what the heck.
Which tax bracket enjoyed the largest cut percentage in the 2003 tax cuts?

Anyone see the Obama's tax returns?

they made something like $400.000 and wrote off $160.000 of it on their taxes.

How can that be when we the people has FURNISHED everything for them and their babysitter in-law for the last Six years.

what a laugh. now the Republicans are going to slam slam slam slam those in the (poor and middle class)

I guess that will be after everyone pays their FINE for OScamCare on their taxes

I don't understand why threads can be created where the OP makes no point in their original post other than posting a link

Anyone see the Obama's tax returns?

they made something like $400.000 and wrote off $160.000 of it on their taxes.

How can that be when we the people has FURNISHED everything for them and their babysitter in-law for the last Six years.

what a laugh. now the Republicans are going to slam slam slam slam those in the (poor and middle class)

I guess that will be after everyone pays their FINE for OScamCare on their taxes

It's OK, they were always cheap when it came to helping others with their own money

A quick question to add to this fine example of politics of division and strife,one that most likely will not be aswered correctly,but what the heck.
Which tax bracket enjoyed the largest cut percentage in the 2003 tax cuts?

One percent of a million = $10,000
Five percent of a thousand= $50

Notice which group the Republicans want to repeal? (Hint: 47%)

FYI ---- No offense, and not trying to burst your bubble, but both Democrats and Republicans cater to the wealthy, the powerful, and the influential, no difference. To both political parties, the general public is nothing more than votes and a source of revenue, period. Neither party has helped this once great nation, thus the reason we're steadily drifting down into the abyss of ruin. Over the past 50 plus years, both parties have been in power, through many administrations. Yet, look at where we are today. We're in astronomical debt, we've created a poor and dependent society, we're at war, our infrastructure is in bad need of repairs and upgrades, our tax dollars are wasted and given away to foreign governments, we have a self-serving corrupt government seated in Washington, many of our allies are now enemies, our self-supporting living wage jobs are now in foreign countries, we have shameful social division, our streets are avenues for riots and protests, we have a system of injustice as opposed to one of true justice, we have the largest prison population in the world, our economy is afloat on a raft of government debt, our war Vets can't get timely and proper health care, our elderly are choosing between buying food and buying medicines, and our leaders are bought and paid for, and are mere puppets for those with the means to buy their services.

So, tell me what Republicans have done for us, and what Democrats have done for us? And, also, if you wouldn't mind, tell me how we have reached this point in American history considering the fact that we're suppose to have a representative government, by the people, and for the people? Do we not have a Lobbyists controlled U.S. Congress? Do our politicians sell their power and influence? True or false: Once elected to office, professional politicians exert their will, and not the will of the people. True or false: "The Washington Brotherhood" is an entity unto itself, answerable to no one except itself.

If Democrats are better than Republicans, why are we in the sad shameful state that we're in? If Republicans are better than Democrats, why are we in the sad shameful state that we're in? Which party exposes government corruption, keeps tax dollars here at home, ensures opportunities for ALL Americans, builds a solid foundation for future generations, demands fair and equal justice, protects rights, guarantees freedom, provides fair, equal, and just representation, and works hard to ensure that we're a self-supporting nation with a self-supporting citizenry?

Questions?
10152376_435619109874059_3060437476254673445_n.jpg

Forum List

Back