Democrats HORRIFIC war on women

So LEGALLY patronizing LEGAL adult clubs is the same thing as horrifically attacking and raping a woman in your mind?

I'm a conservative to my core, and I'll got on record right now as saying I have ZERO problem with ANYONE attending a strip club. I've one it myself on more than one occassion. But I'm genuinely horrified and disgusted with anyone who would rape a person.

And to answer your asinine question "how does this relate back to the Democrat Party" - because the people at OWS were all idiot liberal Dumbocrats and the biggest names in the Dumbocrat Party (Nancy Pelosi, Barack Obama, etc.) gave their support and admiration to this movement. Not one of those assholes denounced this putrid movement filled with rape, murders, theft, drugs, vandalism, public defication, assaults, and a whole lot more. It tells you everything you need to know about who liberals really are - no character, no integrity, no class, and certainly not law abiding (but that one has been well known for decades now).

Even when you get called out as being a dick, you don't stop?

First off, if you had some evidence that ALL the OWS folks participated in some form of rape I could let this go. But you don't, because there isn't any. So your argument is about how you can stereotype people you don't agree with using the actions of a few idiots who have their own political agenda.

Crimes such as murder, rape, vandalism, assault, public defecation (yeah, I spelled it right), drugs, assaults and the whole lot more have NOTHING to do with OWS or the Democratic Party. As much as it pains me, I can't even think of a way to reflect the acts of a single private individual back onto the Republicans.

Guess that's what makes me such a liberal, eh?

Ah, I see... So unless 100% of the Dumbocrats participated in the crime spree known as OWS, you'll excuse their actions to protect your liberal ideology, uh? Yeah, pretty much what we would expect from an idiot liberal Dumbocrat dick like you.

Don't let serious crimes and horrific acts against women get in the way of your ideology and your party. We wouldn't want that. Now get back to your tequila (drugs and alcohol - another trait of the idiot liberal Dumbocrat). Maybe if you consume enough, you can force yourself on your wife, thus fulfilling all requirements of a true liberal (you're already an asshole, you're already ignorant as hell, and you already use drugs and/or alcohol - just need to rape a woman now!).

I'd say that close to 100% of regular people would have no problem calling a crime a crime. I'm also saying that it takes a special kind of stupid to associate a crime committed by an individual to his family, his children, and his political party, or even those that might share a few political views. OWS folks did NOT speak for me - they spoke for themselves as they are permitted under the framework of the constitution you wingnuts want to bend to your will.

Thanatos is an idiot. The US Army was segregated during the Civil War and the 9th and 10th Cavalry Regiments and 24th and 25 Infantry Regiments were segregated black regiments introduced into the Army when the Republican government reorganized the Army in 1869.

President Truman integrated the armed forces in 1948.

Many GOP do want a color free America: Thanatos and Rottweiler are not among them.

Teddy Roosevelt desegregated it before Wilson segregated again you pathetic lying piece of shit.

You are lying yet again. TR had tried it in 1908 but the dems in Congress slapped it down, and Wilson reinforced segregation during WWI. Truman integrated the Armed Forces in the late 1940s.

Thanatos, stop the nonsense. I know the history of this inside and out, and I will baton you down every time you lie.

Thanatos is an idiot. The US Army was segregated during the Civil War and the 9th and 10th Cavalry Regiments and 24th and 25 Infantry Regiments were segregated black regiments introduced into the Army when the Republican government reorganized the Army in 1869.

Many GOP do want a color free America: Thanatos and Rottweiler are not among them.

Teddy Roosevelt desegregated it before Wilson segregated again you pathetic lying piece of shit.

Amazing isn't it how they ignore the true abuse democrats make on women???? Democrats are the party of racism, sexism, and hypocrisy.

Racism and sexism is something the Republican party know all about.

REAlly so republicans freed slaves and got the women the right to vote and the democrats supported slavery and jim crow laws....oh and eugenics....wait that was progressive thinking.....

In other words know history before you speak

Amazing isn't it how they ignore the true abuse democrats make on women???? Democrats are the party of racism, sexism, and hypocrisy.

I can fporgive your ignorance seeing as you are not a american so let me educate you....Republicans freed slaves and Desegregated the military before Wilson a democrat segregated it again...Republicans had the first black congressmen before democrats made it impossible for blacks to serve ....Republican pushed civil rights 4 times before a democrat was forced t0o sign it cause of politics. The thing is my Aussie friend is it is republicans that want true racial harmony while it is democrats that try to keep the the riff raffe as they them in their place.

Rationalizing? OK...

Granted, Lincoln was a republican. He hated slavery (as did quite a few people in both parties) but did nothing to stop it's practice deliberately until he was forced into it by our civil war. His own account gives the reason as being that the south relied on slavery to back their war machine, so slaves had to be freed in order to do more damage to the southern cause than musket balls alone. The military at the time was desegregated in order to demoralize the south even further - as well as to induce more slaves to leave the plantations. It wasn't a case of largesse which ended slavery, it was expediency and opportunity.

By the time WWI rolled around, war was once again a white man's game. Wilson was convinced by the leaders of the armed forces that whites would not tolerate or even trust a black man fighting in the same regiments. Fearing the outcome if a company was divided along those lines, Wilson nodded to the contemporary thinking of the time. This was also an attitude which was as pervasive among republicans as it was among democrats. While Wilson kept blacks from fighting in WWI, Roosevelt "allowed" and encouraged whole regiments in WWII - although only a select few got to do more than cook.

It's true that the 1st black congressman was a republican. It's also true that the 2nd didn't occur for nearly another 100 years. Surely, republicans existed during that time - and yet, there's no indication in print today which reflects their indignation during that period.

In 1866, the Civil Rights act was vetoed by a democrat president. Twice. His veto was overturned. 100 years later, Martin Luther King began complaining about the LACK of rights for black people and this time it was a democrat who sent FBI and National Guard to protect them from southern republican governors.

Thanatos, your last line is pure fiction. The fact is that today's republicans are working very hard to make sure that if a black person must vote, they should be placed in a district which overwhelmingly republican so that their votes - which have tended to favor democrats so far - will be negated. When that doesn't work, other measures are employed like robo-calling a predominantly black district to inform them that the date of the election had been changed, or that the decision had already been made. Today, it's the republicans who are trying to invalidate voters likely to support Obama by forcing a ridiculous - and likely to be unconstitutional - voter ID law.

I used to register and vote republican. After seeing how they flaunt law and mangle the truth, I switched.

You are lying yet again. TR had tried it in 1908 but the dems in Congress slapped it down, and Wilson reinforced segregation during WWI. Truman integrated the Armed Forces in the late 1940s.

Thanatos, stop the nonsense. I know the history of this inside and out, and I will baton you down every time you lie.

LOL you dont know shit.......and I do know that for a fact......this from a guy who says the new left isnt based on marxism and neither have roots in the French Revolution....yeah you're full of shit

During the Revolutionary War, the Army had black soldiers.

LOL you dont know shit.......and I do know that for a fact......this from a guy who says the new left isnt based on marxism and neither have roots in the French Revolution....yeah you're full of shit

Which Marxist? Groucho, Chico, Harpo? Cause I have yet to see any marxists legislation being passed.

More women than ever are in poverty under Obama....mostly single mothers.

More women have lost net worth under Obama...more loss than seen in recent history.

I can fporgive your ignorance seeing as you are not a american so let me educate you....Republicans freed slaves and Desegregated the military before Wilson a democrat segregated it again...Republicans had the first black congressmen before democrats made it impossible for blacks to serve ....Republican pushed civil rights 4 times before a democrat was forced t0o sign it cause of politics. The thing is my Aussie friend is it is republicans that want true racial harmony while it is democrats that try to keep the the riff raffe as they them in their place.

Rationalizing? OK...

Granted, Lincoln was a republican. He hated slavery (as did quite a few people in both parties) but did nothing to stop it's practice deliberately until he was forced into it by our civil war. His own account gives the reason as being that the south relied on slavery to back their war machine, so slaves had to be freed in order to do more damage to the southern cause than musket balls alone. The military at the time was desegregated in order to demoralize the south even further - as well as to induce more slaves to leave the plantations. It wasn't a case of largesse which ended slavery, it was expediency and opportunity.

By the time WWI rolled around, war was once again a white man's game. Wilson was convinced by the leaders of the armed forces that whites would not tolerate or even trust a black man fighting in the same regiments. Fearing the outcome if a company was divided along those lines, Wilson nodded to the contemporary thinking of the time. This was also an attitude which was as pervasive among republicans as it was among democrats. While Wilson kept blacks from fighting in WWI, Roosevelt "allowed" and encouraged whole regiments in WWII - although only a select few got to do more than cook.

It's true that the 1st black congressman was a republican. It's also true that the 2nd didn't occur for nearly another 100 years. Surely, republicans existed during that time - and yet, there's no indication in print today which reflects their indignation during that period.

In 1866, the Civil Rights act was vetoed by a democrat president. Twice. His veto was overturned. 100 years later, Martin Luther King began complaining about the LACK of rights for black people and this time it was a democrat who sent FBI and National Guard to protect them from southern republican governors.

Thanatos, your last line is pure fiction. The fact is that today's republicans are working very hard to make sure that if a black person must vote, they should be placed in a district which overwhelmingly republican so that their votes - which have tended to favor democrats so far - will be negated. When that doesn't work, other measures are employed like robo-calling a predominantly black district to inform them that the date of the election had been changed, or that the decision had already been made. Today, it's the republicans who are trying to invalidate voters likely to support Obama by forcing a ridiculous - and likely to be unconstitutional - voter ID law.

I used to register and vote republican. After seeing how they flaunt law and mangle the truth, I switched.

Wow you are way off, first please list the republican governors you speak of?

Second it didnt take 100 years to get another black congressman

In 1928, Oscar De Priest won the 1st Congressional District of Illinois (the South Side of Chicago) as a Republican, becoming the first black Congressman of the modern era

not 100 years

Third, how many blacks represent white majority districts? how many are republican and how many democrat?

So the point is blacks get elected in non segregated republican districts, but only in segregated democrat districts....hmmmm....interesting

Oh and please stop with the I was a republican line, democrats try to use that all the time and no we're not falling for it.

Which Marxist? Groucho, Chico, Harpo? Cause I have yet to see any marxists legislation being passed.

really? have you read the communist manefesto? Go ahead and tell us the 10 points at the end, you can list em.
And if you knew the argument, Jakey Fakey said that Marxism had nothing to do with the French Revolution, that they didnt have marxists then. My point was they did, but they weren't called Marxists, but they WERE call communists......He says he knows history, I'll kick his ass sideways on history.

So do you wanna play Moonglow?

More women have lost net worth under Obama...more loss than seen in recent history.

n all, 85 percent of middle class Americans say it is more difficult now than a decade ago to maintain their standard of living. Some 62 percent say a lot of the blame lies with Congress. A slight majority say a lot lies with banks and other financial institutions. Just 8 percent blame the middle class itself.

"The job market is changing, our living standards are falling in the middle, and middle-income parents are now afraid that their children will be worse off than they are," says Timothy Smeeding, a University of Wisconsin-Madison economics professor who specializes in income inequality.

He said that many middle-income families have taken a big hit in the past decade as health care costs increase, mid-wage jobs disappear due to automation and outsourcing and college tuition mounts for those seeking to build credentials to get better work. In the meantime, more-affluent families have fared better in net worth because they are less dependent than lower-income groups on home property values, which remain shriveled after the housing bust. Wealthier Americans are more likely to be invested in the stock market, which as a whole has been quicker to recover from the downturn.

WPEC-TV CBS12 News :: News - Top Stories - STUDY: Middle class losing ground to wealthy in share of US income

n all, 85 percent of middle class Americans say it is more difficult now than a decade ago to maintain their standard of living. Some 62 percent say a lot of the blame lies with Congress. A slight majority say a lot lies with banks and other financial institutions. Just 8 percent blame the middle class itself.

"The job market is changing, our living standards are falling in the middle, and middle-income parents are now afraid that their children will be worse off than they are," says Timothy Smeeding, a University of Wisconsin-Madison economics professor who specializes in income inequality.

He said that many middle-income families have taken a big hit in the past decade as health care costs increase, mid-wage jobs disappear due to automation and outsourcing and college tuition mounts for those seeking to build credentials to get better work. In the meantime, more-affluent families have fared better in net worth because they are less dependent than lower-income groups on home property values, which remain shriveled after the housing bust. Wealthier Americans are more likely to be invested in the stock market, which as a whole has been quicker to recover from the downturn.

WPEC-TV CBS12 News :: News - Top Stories - STUDY: Middle class losing ground to wealthy in share of US income

well I do believe automation is a big part, it's life move one. I worked at Egghead computer and they liquidated their entire retail space in the late 90s to go online only, had to get a new job not cry about it.

really? have you read the communist manefesto? Go ahead and tell us the 10 points at the end, you can list em.
And if you knew the argument, Jakey Fakey said that Marxism had nothing to do with the French Revolution, that they didnt have marxists then. My point was they did, but they weren't called Marxists, but they WERE call communists......He says he knows history, I'll kick his ass sideways on history.

So before Marx, there was communism? Okay, although they would have been called, a Hegelianist

Last edited:

So before Marx, there was communism? Okay, although they would have been called, a Hegelianist

No they were from the philospher Rousseau and the marxist/communists types were the leaders of the French Revolution called the Jacobians who formed the Commitee on Public Safety. They were called communists because of being associated with the Paris Commune and these are the guys that influenced Marx and his manifesto and they were VERY VERY violent and evil. They wanted to change the calander, religion, make everyone "equal" financially(but of course they never practiced it....they were well to do when they had power...SHOCKER!!!!!!!) AND they LOOOOOOVED the guillatine and killed many people due to it. Not nice guys at all, kind of a forerunner to Bolsheviks.......and the disaster of commies in the 20th century.

And where are my 10 points?

Last edited:
1.Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.
2.A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
3.Abolition of all right of inheritance.
4.Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
5.Centralisation of credit in the hands of the State, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.
6.Centralisation of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the State.
7.Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of waste-lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
8.Equal liability of all to labour. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
9.Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country, by a more equitable distribution of the population over the country.
10.Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children's factory labour in its present form and combination of education with industrial production.[15]

How about #10:
In the United States it took many years to outlaw child labor. Connecticut passed a law in 1813 saying that working children must have some schooling. By 1899 a total of 28 states had passed laws regulating child labor.

Many efforts were made to pass a national child labor law. The U.S. Congress passed two laws, in 1918 and 1922, but the Supreme Court declared both unconstitutional. In 1924, Congress proposed a constitutional amendment prohibiting child labor, but the states did not ratify it. Then, in 1938, Congress passed the Fair Labor Standards Act. It fixed minimum ages of 16 for work during school hours, 14 for certain jobs after school, and 18 for dangerous work.
Notice that it was under repubs and demos that child labor laws were passed, Are you saying thay 10 year olds should be able to work 50 hours a week for 1.00 per night like in the 1800's?
Are you a slave driver and don't care about children and the need for their education, of family life??

The History Of Federal Government In Public Education: Where Have We Been And How Did We Get Here?

Where Have We Been?

From the very beginning of our Republic, a well-educated citizenry was thought to be essential to protect liberty and the general welfare of the people. Even before the Constitution was established, the Land Ordinance of 1785 and the Northwest Ordinance of 1787 included responsibilities of the nation for an education system. Education has long been considered a national concern by the federal government. Through federal action, education has been encouraged and financially supported from the first Northwest Ordinance in 1785 to the present. Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution granted Congress the power to lay and collect taxes to provide for the general welfare of the United States. It is under this “general welfare” clause that the federal government has assumed the power to initiate educational activity in its own right and

The History Of Federal Government In Public Education: Where Have We Been And How Did We Get Here? | League of Women Voters

1.Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.
2.A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
3.Abolition of all right of inheritance.
4.Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
5.Centralisation of credit in the hands of the State, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.
6.Centralisation of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the State.
7.Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of waste-lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
8.Equal liability of all to labour. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
9.Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country, by a more equitable distribution of the population over the country.
10.Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children's factory labour in its present form and combination of education with industrial production.[15]

How about #10:
In the United States it took many years to outlaw child labor. Connecticut passed a law in 1813 saying that working children must have some schooling. By 1899 a total of 28 states had passed laws regulating child labor.

Many efforts were made to pass a national child labor law. The U.S. Congress passed two laws, in 1918 and 1922, but the Supreme Court declared both unconstitutional. In 1924, Congress proposed a constitutional amendment prohibiting child labor, but the states did not ratify it. Then, in 1938, Congress passed the Fair Labor Standards Act. It fixed minimum ages of 16 for work during school hours, 14 for certain jobs after school, and 18 for dangerous work.
Notice that it was under repubs and demos that child labor laws were passed, Are you saying thay 10 year olds should be able to work 50 hours a week for 1.00 per night like in the 1800's?
Are you a slave driver and don't care about children and the need for their education, of family life??

The History Of Federal Government In Public Education: Where Have We Been And How Did We Get Here?

Where Have We Been?

From the very beginning of our Republic, a well-educated citizenry was thought to be essential to protect liberty and the general welfare of the people. Even before the Constitution was established, the Land Ordinance of 1785 and the Northwest Ordinance of 1787 included responsibilities of the nation for an education system. Education has long been considered a national concern by the federal government. Through federal action, education has been encouraged and financially supported from the first Northwest Ordinance in 1785 to the present. Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution granted Congress the power to lay and collect taxes to provide for the general welfare of the United States. It is under this “general welfare” clause that the federal government has assumed the power to initiate educational activity in its own right and

The History Of Federal Government In Public Education: Where Have We Been And How Did We Get Here? | League of Women Voters

Nope, Im not for child labor, but what's funny is the education part. So in schools now, homosexualtiy is ok, global warming, the big band, and evolution, while not scientifically proven are treated not as theories, but as laws of nature and we dont teach civics, or much of anything in schools now. Thanks unions, dont work on curriculum, but make sure those child molesting teachers get a hearing!

I think people should choose their education, so Im pro choice!

It's late, but we'll get to the others

And neither was Woodrow Wilson, oh wait Thanatos and Rottweilier do want a color free america, you know one without institutionalized racism like affirmative action (but they're not quotas.....LOLOLOLOLOL)

PBS - American Experience: Woodrow Wilson | Wilson- A Portrait

When Wilson allowed his cabinet members to segregate government offices hmmmmm, interesting

Last edited:

Un ver is dis site you read this site, or book, or newspapaer , well say any type of mass communication?
No they were from the philospherUn ver is dis site you read this site, or book, or newspapaer , well say any type of mass communication? and the marxist/communists types were the leaders of the French Revolution called the Jacobians who formed the Commitee on Public Safety. They were called communists because of being associated with the Paris Commune and these are the guys that influenced Marx and his manifesto and they were VERY VERY violent and evil. They wanted to change the calander, religion, make everyone "equal" financially(but of course they never practiced it....they were well to do when they had power...SHOCKER!!!!!!!) AND they LOOOOOOVED the guillatine and killed many people due to it. Not nice guys at all, kind of a forerunner to Bolsheviks.......and the disaster of commies in the 20th century.

And where are my 10 points?

I'll go back to bed

What war on women?

Don't you find this thread hypocritical since the Republicans and GOP have only tried to strip women of their liberties to choose and decide, falsely calling it freedom.

Forum List

Back