Paula_Jones-3.jpg

200px-Monica_lewinsky.jpg

broaddrick.jpg

BillClintonSadFace.jpg

Kennedycar.jpg

Ted%20Kennedy.jpg

anthony_weiner.jpg

The Party of Women!!!

Democrats raping their own liberal women at political rally's where those poor women are supporting the idiot liberal Dumbocrat cause... More disturbing than that, look at the situation in Dallas from this article where it was a GIRL - not a woman - who was raped.

Sexual Assaults in Occupy Wall Street Camps

I'm sorry - I'll tell you now, mama came home and declared it Tequila Night.

That said....

Rotty, you're such a dick sometimes. How does this relate back to the Democratic party?

CNN reported that strip clubs in Fla were gearing up for the Republican convention today - can we draw the same conclusions?

So LEGALLY patronizing LEGAL adult clubs is the same thing as horrifically attacking and raping a woman in your mind?

I'm a conservative to my core, and I'll got on record right now as saying I have ZERO problem with ANYONE attending a strip club. I've one it myself on more than one occassion. But I'm genuinely horrified and disgusted with anyone who would rape a person.

And to answer your asinine question "how does this relate back to the Democrat Party" - because the people at OWS were all idiot liberal Dumbocrats and the biggest names in the Dumbocrat Party (Nancy Pelosi, Barack Obama, etc.) gave their support and admiration to this movement. Not one of those assholes denounced this putrid movement filled with rape, murders, theft, drugs, vandalism, public defication, assaults, and a whole lot more. It tells you everything you need to know about who liberals really are - no character, no integrity, no class, and certainly not law abiding (but that one has been well known for decades now).

Even when you get called out as being a dick, you don't stop?

First off, if you had some evidence that ALL the OWS folks participated in some form of rape I could let this go. But you don't, because there isn't any. So your argument is about how you can stereotype people you don't agree with using the actions of a few idiots who have their own political agenda.

Crimes such as murder, rape, vandalism, assault, public defecation (yeah, I spelled it right), drugs, assaults and the whole lot more have NOTHING to do with OWS or the Democratic Party. As much as it pains me, I can't even think of a way to reflect the acts of a single private individual back onto the Republicans.

Guess that's what makes me such a liberal, eh?

I'm sorry - I'll tell you now, mama came home and declared it Tequila Night.

That said....

Rotty, you're such a dick sometimes. How does this relate back to the Democratic party?

CNN reported that strip clubs in Fla were gearing up for the Republican convention today - can we draw the same conclusions?

So LEGALLY patronizing LEGAL adult clubs is the same thing as horrifically attacking and raping a woman in your mind?

I'm a conservative to my core, and I'll got on record right now as saying I have ZERO problem with ANYONE attending a strip club. I've one it myself on more than one occassion. But I'm genuinely horrified and disgusted with anyone who would rape a person.

And to answer your asinine question "how does this relate back to the Democrat Party" - because the people at OWS were all idiot liberal Dumbocrats and the biggest names in the Dumbocrat Party (Nancy Pelosi, Barack Obama, etc.) gave their support and admiration to this movement. Not one of those assholes denounced this putrid movement filled with rape, murders, theft, drugs, vandalism, public defication, assaults, and a whole lot more. It tells you everything you need to know about who liberals really are - no character, no integrity, no class, and certainly not law abiding (but that one has been well known for decades now).

First off, if you had some evidence that ALL the OWS folks participated in some form of rape I could let this go. But you don't, because there isn't any. So your argument is about how you can stereotype people you don't agree with using the actions of a few idiots who have their own political agenda.

Crimes such as murder, rape, vandalism, assault, public defecation (yeah, I spelled it right), drugs, assaults and the whole lot more have NOTHING to do with OWS or the Democratic Party. As much as it pains me, I can't even think of a way to reflect the acts of a single private individual back onto the Republicans.

Ah, I see... So unless 100% of the Dumbocrats participated in the crime spree known as OWS, you'll excuse their actions to protect your liberal ideology, uh? Yeah, pretty much what we would expect from an idiot liberal Dumbocrat dick like you.

Don't let serious crimes and horrific acts against women get in the way of your ideology and your party. We wouldn't want that. Now get back to your tequila (drugs and alcohol - another trait of the idiot liberal Dumbocrat). Maybe if you consume enough, you can force yourself on your wife, thus fulfilling all requirements of a true liberal (you're already an asshole, you're already ignorant as hell, and you already use drugs and/or alcohol - just need to rape a woman now!).

The Democrats War on Women:

Paula_Jones-3.jpg

200px-Monica_lewinsky.jpg

broaddrick.jpg

BillClintonSadFace.jpg

Kennedycar.jpg

Ted%20Kennedy.jpg

anthony_weiner.jpg

The Party of Women!!!

You forgot one! This asshole fucked anything that moved, treated women like sexual objects, and cheated on his lovely wife 24x7. Yeah, definitely the "party of women", right...

026749.jpg

Whereas less than 1% of 1% participate and Rottweiler will condemn them. Got it.

Ah, I see... So unless 100% of the Dumbocrats participated in the crime spree known as OWS, you'll excuse their actions to protect your liberal ideology, uh? Yeah, pretty much what we would expect from an idiot liberal Dumbocrat dick like you.

Don't let serious crimes and horrific acts against women get in the way of your ideology and your party. We wouldn't want that. Now get back to your tequila (drugs and alcohol - another trait of the idiot liberal Dumbocrat). Maybe if you consume enough, you can force yourself on your wife, thus fulfilling all requirements of a true liberal (you're already an asshole, you're already ignorant as hell, and you already use drugs and/or alcohol - just need to rape a woman now!).

However, to claim all the rapists involved are Democrats is based on what evidence?

None.

And even if there were ‘evidence,’ it still wouldn’t be representative of the Democratic Party as a whole.

Of course not - you people will make ANY excuse to protect the ideology and the party. It's the same reason you keep blaming GWB for the catastrophic (and very embarassing) failures of Barack Obama.

It's the same reason you people asked raped victims not to report rape at OWS (I mean, seriously, how fucking despicable is that?!?!).

Nothing negative is ever the fault of a liberal or "representative of the party as a whole". It would be funny if it wasn't so serious and tragic.

Horrid...and I wish and pray all rapists are caught, prosecuted, and put away. However, to claim all the rapists involved are Democrats is based on what evidence? Considering the attitude of the Right towards women they disagree with, it could also be some Republicans taking advantage of the situation to come in and.....well.....

I would say this may be the case. They know the suspicion will be directed elsewhere, giving them the perfect opportunity to attack.

Rottweiler ignores the despicable behavior by the senior members as well as rank and file of the Republican leadership while attacking Dems for the same thing. This is called hypocrisy of the worst sort, and his type of thinking in our GOP is one of the reasons that Obama is leading among female voters by 55 to 40%, an astouding figure.

Of course not - you people will make ANY excuse to protect the ideology and the party. It's the same reason you keep blaming GWB for the catastrophic (and very embarassing) failures of Barack Obama. It's the same reason you people asked raped victims not to report rape at OWS (I mean, seriously, how fucking despicable is that?!?!). Nothing negative is ever the fault of a liberal or "representative of the party as a whole". It would be funny if it wasn't so serious and tragic.

Horrid...and I wish and pray all rapists are caught, prosecuted, and put away. However, to claim all the rapists involved are Democrats is based on what evidence? Considering the attitude of the Right towards women they disagree with, it could also be some Republicans taking advantage of the situation to come in and.....well.....

I would say this may be the case. They know the suspicion will be directed elsewhere, giving them the perfect opportunity to attack.

Yeah - it's NEVER a liberal. Nope. It's always someone's else's fault.

Remember when liberals defended Clinton to the death? And then 'ole slick Willy came out (once the DNA evidence came to light) and admitted it all? :lol:

Remember when liberals defended Clinton to the death? And then 'ole slick Willy came out (once the DNA evidence came to light) and admitted it all? :lol:

Getting laid by your intern isn't as bad as being responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands of people.

Getting laid by your intern isn't as bad as being responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands of people.

Oh really? Well, what about comitting a felony? Which is what Bill did when he lied to a Grand Jury. What about comitting adultery? What about having your intern slobbing your knob while you're on the phone with leaders of other nations?

But don't change the subject. It's not how bad slick Willie's crimes were. It's how the idiot liberal Dumbocrat violently defended he was innocent. How did that work out once slick Willie himself admitted the whole damn thing was true?

Last edited:
A felony by Clinton is the equivalent of TENS OF THOUSANDS of assaults?

Rottweiler has lost his mind. And his soul.

Oh really? Well, what about comitting a felony? Which is what Bill did when he lied to a Grand Jury. What about comitting adultery? What about having your intern slobbing your knob while you're on the phone with leaders of other nations?

But don't change the subject. It's not how bad slick Willie's crimes were. It's how the idiot liberal Dumbocrat violently defended he was innocent. How did that work out once slick Willie himself admitted the whole damn thing was true?

Amazing isn't it how they ignore the true abuse democrats make on women???? Democrats are the party of racism, sexism, and hypocrisy.

Racism and sexism is something the Republican party know all about.

I can fporgive your ignorance seeing as you are not a american so let me educate you....Republicans freed slaves and Desegregated the military before Wilson a democrat segregated it again...Republicans had the first black congressmen before democrats made it impossible for blacks to serve ....Republican pushed civil rights 4 times before a democrat was forced t0o sign it cause of politics. The thing is my Aussie friend is it is republicans that want true racial harmony while it is democrats that try to keep the the riff raffe as they them in their place.

Thanatos is an idiot. The US Army was segregated during the Civil War and the 9th and 10th Cavalry Regiments and 24th and 25 Infantry Regiments were segregated black regiments introduced into the Army when the Republican government reorganized the Army in 1869.

President Truman integrated the armed forces in 1948.

Many GOP do want a color free America: Thanatos and Rottweiler are not among them.

Forum List

Back