Democrats HORRIFIC war on women

Idiot....Pelosi openly said they stand with OWS.

Oh, Pelosi must be some nobody, eh?

Democrats raping their own liberal women at political rally's where those poor women are supporting the idiot liberal Dumbocrat cause... More disturbing than that, look at the situation in Dallas from this article where it was a GIRL - not a woman - who was raped.

Sexual Assaults in Occupy Wall Street Camps

OWS aren't democrats, twit.

and isn't it funny how women don't agree with you.

now read and learn.

For more than a decade, women have been more likely than men to favor an active role for government," said a Pew Research Center report released in March. "And recent surveys show that higher percentages of women than men say that government should do more for the poor, children, and the elderly." Women advocate strengthening government regulation, especially on health, the environment, and food and workplace safety, much more than men do.

Why Do Women Vote Democrat? - The Dish | By Andrew Sullivan - The Daily Beast

Whatever the laws of the state say the punishment should be. Now why don't you show me any Democrat-controlled state where rapists are given community service as a punishment for their crime. You made the claim. Prove it.

Why don't you explain why your side of the aisle is waging such a horrific war on women?

Sorry, troll, I'm not falling for your lie-infested claim. Whatever crimes happen at OWS rallies are not the fault of, and do not have the blessing of, Democrats/liberals. Either prove that Democrats are responsible for the alleged rapes, and that every Democrat is responsible for said rapes, r sit down and shut the fuck up. And don't forget to empty your drool cup.

Wait so liberals didnt back ows, the people there and their rhetoric and actions?

Ok, so again I ask, what should be the penalty for rape, why is it so difficult for you liberals to answer?
I though rape was pretty straightforward, so what is your preferred penalty?

Democrats support killing baby girls in the womb for the crime of being baby girls.

...and speaking of the really dumb, Katzndogs appears.

Yeah because yore right behind, like a good liberal you like it from behind

You do know that homophobes are repressed homosexuals, don't you? I suggest you seek counseling before you do something which may embarrass you or put you in prison.

I suppose your vulgar personal attack is based on the fact that you're intolerant of anyone who disagrees with your opinions; sadly, you've proven to be as dumb as Katzndogz and other callous conservatives who pollute this board with worthless and odious comments daily.

Rottweiler, a typical far righty extremist reactionary who has no business in the GOP, continues to lie.

Democrats raping their own liberal women at political rally's where those poor women are supporting the idiot liberal Dumbocrat cause... More disturbing than that, look at the situation in Dallas from this article where it was a GIRL - not a woman - who was raped.

...and speaking of the really dumb, Katzndogs appears.

You do know that homophobes are repressed homosexuals, don't you? I suggest you seek counseling before you do something which may embarrass you or put you in prison.

I suppose your vulgar personal attack is based on the fact that you're intolerant of anyone who disagrees with your opinions; sadly, you've proven to be as dumb as Katzndogz and other callous conservatives who pollute this board with worthless and odious comments daily.

Nope I just like to.mock libetals who say gay is normal but man you guys dont like being called gay at all, I wonder why?

But I digress, libtards like you shouldnt be calling anyone dumb

buckeyes is a mere lefty who lies with every breath and every step he takes.

Apparently, the Dumbocrats are waging a comprehensive war on women. Goes far beyond just raping and assualting them....

Women Paid Significantly Less Than Their Male Counterparts In The Obama White House

Women paid significantly less in Obama White House than their male counterparts | Mail Online

Anyone else find it tragic how Jillian sets women's rights back 400 years in her dog-like obedience to the Dumbocrats and liberal ideology?

She'll falsely accuse the GOP of a "war on women" while Dumbocrats are viciously raping women by the hundreds. She won't go on record denouncing the actions of those liberals or show any outrage towards those doing this.

She'll scream about the GOP policy, but ignores how the Obama White House pays women significantly less than their male counterparts. I guess the liberal ideology has trained their bitches to know their place, uh?

What can you say? It truly is tragic that they are so trained/brainwash, they'll attack the side that gives them the most freedom, respect, opportunity, etc. while being subservient objects to the side that rapes/assualts them and under values them in the work force.

Rottweiler acts like a vicious liberal with his far right extremist ad hom attacks. While the dems could do better, we have problems with the far right extremists raping thousands of women, many of them of color, trying to make them carry their seed to full term, in order to bleach out the darker races.

Rottweiler and his pack of animals are brainwashed, of less intelligence than their women, and love secret same sex orgies, spreading disease among their own.

Rottweiler acts like a despicable liberal.

Extremists of either side, those like Rottweiler, are nothing but animal copulating with the farm animals.

They have no morals, no parameters, not sense of boundaries. They are simply sick barely sentient beings.

Nope I just like to.mock libetals who say gay is normal but man you guys dont like being called gay at all, I wonder why?

But I digress, libtards like you shouldnt be calling anyone dumb

Conservatives don't like being called gay either, which is why they become priests and prey on children.

Sexual Assault and Rape at Occupy Wall Street

A 19yr old girl was sexually assaulted at Occupy Cleaveland. Event organizers placed the girl in a tent with a male protester and she awoke to discover him molesting her. The attacker, known only as “Leland”, has not yet been found and event organizers claim to not know who he is.

A 14yr old runaway was sexually assaulted by an adult male at Occupy Dallas. The young teenager reportedly had sex with several protesters at the event.

A young woman was sexually assaulted at Occupy Portland, but no details of the assault are being made public.

At Occupy Glasgow, a young woman was gang raped by at least three protesters.

Occupy Baltimore received some unwelcome public interest when it was caught discouraging rape victims from reporting their assaults to the police.

Occupy Wall Street staff repeatedly prevented girls from reporting fellow protester Dave Park for numerous incidents of unwanted sexual contact. Instead, they used “intervention” and “counseling.” It was only after Mr. Park’s crimes became public knowledge that the organizers turned Mr. Park over to the NYPD for arrest and prosecution.

These reported sexual assaults and rapes represent the tip of an iceberg — and iceberg hidden underneath layers of obstruction and media manipulation. Occupy Wall Street event organizers claim that they are not able to control the activities of event participants, but it is important to note that no activities of this type have occurred at the much larger Tea Party events across the nation.

How sad is that statement? It sums up the idiot liberal Dumbocrat. You shouldn't have to "control" anything because you should stand with people of integrity and character. The fact that the idiot liberal Dumbocrat stands with sub-human garbage like we've seen from OWS says everything about the left.

Sexual Assault and Rape at Occupy Wall Street | Fort Liberty

Last edited:
Hasty generalizations mean nothing by themselves unless they point to much greater problems.

In your writing, they don't, so your OP fail.

What will be interesting is the vice, prostitution, rapes, and murders associated with both conventions.

Rottweiler is so banal.

Sexual Assault and Rape at Occupy Wall Street

A 19yr old girl was sexually assaulted at Occupy Cleaveland. Event organizers placed the girl in a tent with a male protester and she awoke to discover him molesting her. The attacker, known only as “Leland”, has not yet been found and event organizers claim to not know who he is.

A 14yr old runaway was sexually assaulted by an adult male at Occupy Dallas. The young teenager reportedly had sex with several protesters at the event.

A young woman was sexually assaulted at Occupy Portland, but no details of the assault are being made public.

At Occupy Glasgow, a young woman was gang raped by at least three protesters.

Occupy Baltimore received some unwelcome public interest when it was caught discouraging rape victims from reporting their assaults to the police.

Occupy Wall Street staff repeatedly prevented girls from reporting fellow protester Dave Park for numerous incidents of unwanted sexual contact. Instead, they used “intervention” and “counseling.” It was only after Mr. Park’s crimes became public knowledge that the organizers turned Mr. Park over to the NYPD for arrest and prosecution.

These reported sexual assaults and rapes represent the tip of an iceberg — and iceberg hidden underneath layers of obstruction and media manipulation. Occupy Wall Street event organizers claim that they are not able to control the activities of event participants, but it is important to note that no activities of this type have occurred at the much larger Tea Party events across the nation.

How sad is that statement? It sums up the idiot liberal Dumbocrat. You shouldn't have to "control" anything because you should stand with people of integrity and character. The fact that the idiot liberal Dumbocrat stands with sub-human garbage like we've seen from OWS says everything about the left.

Sexual Assault and Rape at Occupy Wall Street | Fort Liberty

I'm sorry - I'll tell you now, mama came home and declared it Tequila Night.

That said....

Rotty, you're such a dick sometimes. How does this relate back to the Democratic party?

CNN reported that strip clubs in Fla were gearing up for the Republican convention today - can we draw the same conclusions?

I'm sorry - I'll tell you now, mama came home and declared it Tequila Night.

That said....

Rotty, you're such a dick sometimes. How does this relate back to the Democratic party?

CNN reported that strip clubs in Fla were gearing up for the Republican convention today - can we draw the same conclusions?

So LEGALLY patronizing LEGAL adult clubs is the same thing as horrifically attacking and raping a woman in your mind?

I'm a conservative to my core, and I'll got on record right now as saying I have ZERO problem with ANYONE attending a strip club. I've one it myself on more than one occassion. But I'm genuinely horrified and disgusted with anyone who would rape a person.

And to answer your asinine question "how does this relate back to the Democrat Party" - because the people at OWS were all idiot liberal Dumbocrats and the biggest names in the Dumbocrat Party (Nancy Pelosi, Barack Obama, etc.) gave their support and admiration to this movement. Not one of those assholes denounced this putrid movement filled with rape, murders, theft, drugs, vandalism, public defication, assaults, and a whole lot more. It tells you everything you need to know about who liberals really are - no character, no integrity, no class, and certainly not law abiding (but that one has been well known for decades now).

Forum List

Back