Democrats HORRIFIC war on women

Troll Party folks are just as much criminal as anyone else.

Why would anyone think differently.

I have replied, "Why should you know?"

So I will reply, "Why do you want to know?" If you don't believe the story now, finding the story won't change your mind. You will simply spin the story.

In other words you are a lying piece of shit and got caught once again.

You should be ashamed of your lies.

Last edited:
The Troll Party members are criminally inclined, that's for sure.

And Romney will demand they straighten up or he will kick them in the pants and out the door.

Romney don't drink no stinkin' tea.

What war on women?

Don't you find this thread hypocritical since the Republicans and GOP have only tried to strip women of their liberties to choose and decide, falsely calling it freedom.

First of all, you should probably read the posts before commenting. The war on women is the horrific sexual assualts by idiot liberal dumbocrats at OWS.

Second, there is nothing hypocritical about this at all because the GOP has NOT stripped women of ANY "liberties" since there is no right to commit murder. Call it what it is - you're killing babies. That's not "choose and decide", that's MURDER. All the GOP has done is tried to stop babies from being murdered. Pretty sad that you aren't trying to help them in that very honorable quest.

What war on women?

Don't you find this thread hypocritical since the Republicans and GOP have only tried to strip women of their liberties to choose and decide, falsely calling it freedom.

First of all, you should probably read the posts before commenting. The war on women is the horrific sexual assualts by idiot liberal dumbocrats at OWS.

Second, there is nothing hypocritical about this at all because the GOP has NOT stripped women of ANY "liberties" since there is no right to commit murder. Call it what it is - you're killing babies. That's not "choose and decide", that's MURDER. All the GOP has done is tried to stop babies from being murdered. Pretty sad that you aren't trying to help them in that very honorable quest.
Now you know as well as I the progressives only care for life if it is a criminal or terrorist life.... The helpless are just a burden to them and deserve to be put down like a dog.

What a stupid, stupid comment, as if all evil or all goodness rests on one side or the other.
What war on women?

Now you know as well as I the progressives only care for life if it is a criminal or terrorist life.... The helpless are just a burden to them and deserve to be put down like a dog.

Horrid...and I wish and pray all rapists are caught, prosecuted, and put away. However, to claim all the rapists involved are Democrats is based on what evidence? Considering the attitude of the Right towards women they disagree with, it could also be some Republicans taking advantage of the situation to come in and.....well.....

Funny, I never see you saying that about the idiots who say the tea party is racist because they have photographs of unknown people carrying signs

What a stupid, stupid comment, as if all evil or all goodness rests on one side or the other.

Are you still commenting?????

The Tea Party leader in town was convicted of child rape several months ago.

Why we believe you? We already know you are a lying piece of shit.

Notice he doesn't give a name or a town....
That's because he is a deceptive liberal...trained to lie and repeat the lie.

:lol: "libel"? :lol:

The libel comment by Troll Party doggie Rottweiler clearly demonstrates the freaks are running scared. Other wise, he would enjoy taking me one to one. He won't because I beat him down like the dog he is.

Troll Party member Rottweiler has me on IGNORE because I kick his ass regularly on the board.

Rottweiler is ignorant, poorly educated, and does not understand the American narrative or history.

Women in America overwhelmingly believe the opposite of the lies that Rottweiler and the other paid mouthpieces of the Troll Party put out. Obama leads among women at about 55 to 40%.

Troll Party fail here.
See what I mean?^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lies!

The Troll Party faithful are cut when they frolic, all flame and teeth and forked tails flailing!

:lol:

And their horrific war on women continues...

The DNC Bans Babies From Convention -- Feminists Not Happy

The Democratic National Convention has just banned children from the convention floor in Charlotte -*including breastfeeding babies - unless those children have convention credentials. Which, needless to say, is relatively unlikely.*It is not clear what motivated this particular policy, but you should read their reactions...

Democratic National Convention Bans Children from Convention Floor | TheBlaze.com

And Romney will demand they straighten up or he will kick them in the pants and out the door.

yeah jakey, keep saying your a charlie crist republican.....er an independant....oh wait you're really a democrat, I never see you criticise them....hmmmmmmmm
perhaps you're not as clever as you think?

As long as Obama supports the OWS crowd who is waging this horrific war on women, he will never get re-elected.

Nah, you are a palin wannabee daddy, whereas I am a simple Republican party member and local leader for many years. You have never seen me criticize lefties because you have not paid attention. I know that you are a simple member of the Troll Party.

Romney is going to win. And when he does, he is going to kick your TP butts, demanding you grow up and act like true Americans, willing to sacrifice for the better good instead of screaming like a bunch of four year-olds that want more milk.

yeah jakey, keep saying your a charlie crist republican.....er an independant....oh wait you're really a democrat, I never see you criticise them....hmmmmmmmm
perhaps you're not as clever as you think?

Why don't you explain why your side of the aisle is waging such a horrific war on women?

Sorry, troll, I'm not falling for your lie-infested claim. Whatever crimes happen at OWS rallies are not the fault of, and do not have the blessing of, Democrats/liberals. Either prove that Democrats are responsible for the alleged rapes, and that every Democrat is responsible for said rapes, r sit down and shut the fuck up. And don't forget to empty your drool cup.

Wait so liberals didnt back ows, the people there and their rhetoric and actions?

Ok, so again I ask, what should be the penalty for rape, why is it so difficult for you liberals to answer?
I though rape was pretty straightforward, so what is your preferred penalty?

Rape was pretty much straightforward until recently, when Conservatives told us there was rape and then there was "legitimate" rape. Then there is statutory rape. Do conservatives want the death penalty for rape or just "legitimate" rape. Do you want death for an 18 year old boy fucking his 15 year old girlfriend? Please clarify what you are talking about.

Sorry, troll, I'm not falling for your lie-infested claim. Whatever crimes happen at OWS rallies are not the fault of, and do not have the blessing of, Democrats/liberals. Either prove that Democrats are responsible for the alleged rapes, and that every Democrat is responsible for said rapes, r sit down and shut the fuck up. And don't forget to empty your drool cup.

Wait so liberals didnt back ows, the people there and their rhetoric and actions?

Ok, so again I ask, what should be the penalty for rape, why is it so difficult for you liberals to answer?
I though rape was pretty straightforward, so what is your preferred penalty?

Rape was pretty much straightforward until recently, when Conservatives told us there was rape and then there was "legitimate" rape. Then there is statutory rape. Do conservatives want the death penalty for rape or just "legitimate" rape. Do you want death for an 18 year old boy fucking his 15 year old girlfriend? Please clarify what you are talking about.
Obviously, you're retarded, so any answer to a retarded question would be an effort in futility.

I would say this may be the case. They know the suspicion will be directed elsewhere, giving them the perfect opportunity to attack.

Yeah - it's NEVER a liberal. Nope. It's always someone's else's fault.

Remember when liberals defended Clinton to the death? And then 'ole slick Willy came out (once the DNA evidence came to light) and admitted it all? :lol:

Getting laid by your intern isn't as bad as being responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands of people.

More American soldiers have been KIA in Afghanistan since Obama took office than were during all of Bush's term.

Clinton was responsible for almost a million deaths in Rwanda and apologized for it. Do you know how many people Clinton killed in the Bosnia-Herzagovina by bombing them and the Chinese Embassy without consulting Congress? We will never know because he was a beloved Democrat and as you may have noticed, there is no daily body count by the media when a Democrat is in office.

Yeah - it's NEVER a liberal. Nope. It's always someone's else's fault.

Remember when liberals defended Clinton to the death? And then 'ole slick Willy came out (once the DNA evidence came to light) and admitted it all? :lol:

Getting laid by your intern isn't as bad as being responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands of people.

More American soldiers have been KIA in Afghanistan since Obama took office than were during all of Bush's term.

Clinton was responsible for almost a million deaths in Rwanda and apologized for it. Do you know how many people Clinton killed in the Bosnia-Herzagovina by bombing them and the Chinese Embassy without consulting Congress? We will never know because he was a beloved Democrat and as you may have noticed, there is no daily body count by the media when a Democrat is in office.

More Americans are being killed in Afghanistan now, because Bush put Afghanistan on the back burner so he could invade Iraq. Obama has our combat troops out of Iraq for the most part and has the focus on Afghanistan. Now that Bin Laden is dead, hopefully he won't delay in getting us out of Afghanistan, although we should just GTFO now, IMHO.

How is Clinton responsible for Rwanda? The US didn't have any involvement there at all. That's all on the Hutus and Tutsis. He apologized for not getting involved there, but really, what could we have done?

More Americans are being killed in Afghanistan now, because Bush put Afghanistan on the back burner so he could invade Iraq. Obama has our combat troops out of Iraq for the most part and has the focus on Afghanistan. Now that Bin Laden is dead, hopefully he won't delay in getting us out of Afghanistan, although we should just GTFO now, IMHO.

How is Clinton responsible for Rwanda? The US didn't have any involvement there at all. That's all on the Hutus and Tutsis. He apologized for not getting involved there, but really, what could we have done?

Obama takes credit for the Bush Status of Forces Agreement that set the time line for withdrawal of our troops from Iraq Obama was too weak or too busy playing golf to get an agreement on leaving some trainers and special ops there to keep our gains from eroding as they most certainly did. All Obama ended in Iraq was our position of strategic influence there.

The word 'genocide' was stricken from being spoken in the Clinton White House all the time it was going on in Rwanda. The UN Charter that Clinton supports REQUIRED intervention when ever genocide was being committed in any country. He could have insisted that a UN force be deployed in the region and supplied the force with air support and arms.

Genocide was Clinton's excuse for intervention in Bosnia but they were white people being killed there if you get my drift.

On edit: More Americans are being killed in Afghanistan because Obama TRIPLED the number of troops in country and then told the taliban exactly when they would be leaving.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back