Democrats HORRIFIC war on women

The left's horrific war on women continues. It's not bad enough that they relegate women to sexual objects, then physically and sexually abuse them, verbally assault them, etc. Nope. They also have to enter women's athletics events and steal their opportunities to win and shine.

Biological Male Wins World Championship Event in Women’s Cycling

LOL, After the Dr. Ford debasement by the Republican Senators, the President of the United States and the fellow travelers of those Pols by members on your side of the aisle on this message board, you have the balls to claim the Democrats have a horrific war on women!

I suppose being anonymous and able to hide behind your keyboard has you feel entitled to lie and pretend Democrats and liberals do what you on the right wing do so often.

The Readers remember the "lock her up" harassment, Mocking Sen. Warren as Pocahontas, the attacks on womens' claims of sexual assault by your Master-in-Chief, and character assassinations of former Speaker Polosi, Sen. Feinstein and Sen. Klobuchar.

The Readers remember the "lock her up" harassment
Snowflake, “lock her up” isn’t “harassment”. That’s just demanding that we enforce the law. You love the fact that Dumbocrats like Bill & Hitlery Clinton use their power and their connections to operate above the law. The rest of the U.S. doesn’t.

That has nothing to do with a War on Women. Desperate, much?

After the Dr. Ford debasement by the Republican Senators,
Only a radical and pathological liar you could claim the Republican Party “debased” Dr. Ford. She was treated with the highest respect and dignity imaginable. You’re not fooling anyone with your desperate nonsense.

I have links backing up everything I posted. You’ve got nothing (as always).

The left's horrific war on women continues. It's not bad enough that they relegate women to sexual objects, then physically and sexually abuse them, verbally assault them, etc. Nope. They also have to enter women's athletics events and steal their opportunities to win and shine.

Biological Male Wins World Championship Event in Women’s Cycling

LOL, After the Dr. Ford debasement by the Republican Senators, the President of the United States and the fellow travelers of those Pols by members on your side of the aisle on this message board, you have the balls to claim the Democrats have a horrific war on women!

I suppose being anonymous and able to hide behind your keyboard has you feel entitled to lie and pretend Democrats and liberals do what you on the right wing do so often.

The Readers remember the "lock her up" harassment, Mocking Sen. Warren as Pocahontas, the attacks on womens' claims of sexual assault by your Master-in-Chief, and character assassinations of former Speaker Polosi, Sen. Feinstein and Sen. Klobuchar.

Whose war on women?

Those who are not ignorant of history know the Democratic party of slavery has a sordid history of blocking Republican legislation designed to empower women.

Last edited:
Democrats raping their own liberal women at political rally's where those poor women are supporting the idiot liberal Dumbocrat cause... More disturbing than that, look at the situation in Dallas from this article where it was a GIRL - not a woman - who was raped.

Sexual Assaults in Occupy Wall Street Camps
After the Dr. Ford debasement by the Republican Senators,
Only a radical and pathological liar you could claim the Republican Party “debased” Dr. Ford. She was treated with the highest respect and dignity imaginable. You’re not fooling anyone with your desperate nonsense.

I have links backing up everything I posted. You’ve got nothing (as always).

I'll respond to any post you may have, which you want to offer on the War on Women.

I'll start with a recent one, The President of the United States calling Stormy Daniels Horse Faced. He is your dear leader, and the leader sets the agenda.

I'll start with a recent one, The President of the United States calling Stormy Daniels Horse Faced. He is your dear leader, and the leader sets the agenda.
That’s immature by Trump. And idiotic. But...what in the hell does it have to do with Stormy being a woman?!? Is “horse face” restricted to women in you mind?

Probably, since progressives are all misogynists.

That’s immature by Trump. And idiotic. But...what in the hell does it have to do with Stormy being a woman?!? Is “horse face” restricted to women in you mind?

Probably, since progressives are all misogynists.

About half of the Progressives are women, and calling Trump immature is an over-statement. He's a man-child and even immature persons learn from their mistakes.

He's a man-child
Even still, he’s one of the two best presidents of the past 180 years. The U.S. is flourishing under his leadership.

This is the problem with you Dumbocrats. You’re shaken to your core by words, while you’re blind to actions. MaObama was a nightmare, but he gave you imbeciles a “tingle up your leg” because he used words that mesmerize you people. Conversely, President Trump has made your life exponentially better, but you can’t deal because he calls someone a “horse face” on Twitter.

The left’s war on women continues...
French President Emmanuel Macron recently said, “I always say: ‘Present me the woman who decided, being perfectly educated, to have seven, eight, or nine children.”
Typical left-wing misogynist. He has decided for women that no educated woman would have seven or more children. Notice he didn’t make that same observation about men?

‘My Family Is Not the Product of Ignorance’: Harvard Grad and Mom of 8 Takes on French President

The left’s repulsive War On Women is, tragically, alive and well.
Andy Rubin, a former Google executive, received a $90 million severance package when he left the company in the midst of credible sexual misconduct allegations.
There is no more left-wing company than Google. Rather than denouncing the repulsive actions and bringing the full force of Google against the abusers of women, Google rewarded them with unimaginable millions.

Google gave a $90 million severance to executive who left amid sexual misconduct allegations

Democrats raping their own liberal women at political rally's where those poor women are supporting the idiot liberal Dumbocrat cause... More disturbing than that, look at the situation in Dallas from this article where it was a GIRL - not a woman - who was raped.

Sexual Assaults in Occupy Wall Street Camps

Hmmm.... You have to dragggggg up a 2012 article to make a point---:auiqs.jpg:

Republicans have chased off the largest voting block in this country (Women). That was more than evident in the 2018 midterm, when exit polls were showing women were voting for Democrats upwards of 57% to 65%.
Poll: Women voters are driving Democrats’ favorability gains in battleground House districts
Here Are Some of the Women Who Made History in the Midterm Elections

But Republicans should have seen this coming--since 2012.

2nd annual women's march, January 20, 2018

More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

1st woman's march held the day after Trump was inaugurated, January 20, 2017. As this was going on in every state you can click this link you'll probably find your home state.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/womans-march-pictures

Personally, I think women are done with the Republican party. A lot of this is the result of Republicans campaigning on an already settled U.S. Supreme court issue, abortion--and the last straw was electing a career misogynist to be POTUS.

1cbc6e3241e776b5cb8bf0d2f42825d0.jpg

Women were the reason Mitt Romney lost in 2012. They went running to Obama's column by double digits, younger women by a whopping 36 points. The Republican platform again abortion, that then went into who's not going to pay for birth control pills, to what is legal legitimate rape questions.
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump
Gender Gap in 2012 Vote Is Largest in Gallup's History
Why Romney Lost And Republicans Keep Losing

REPUBLICANS got everything they deserved. Women voters are long gone.:CryingCow:

Last edited:
Women were the reason Mitt Romney lost in 2012

Sweetie...why do you keep posting when you have 0 credibility? First, you hilariously insisted over and over and over that the Justice Department was part of the Judicial branch (presumably because both start with the letter “j” :lmao: ). Then you adamantly insisted a “blue wave” was coming (it never materialized).

Everyone just laughs when you post.

Forum List

Back