Democrats HORRIFIC war on women

Democrats raping their own liberal women at political rally's where those poor women are supporting the idiot liberal Dumbocrat cause... More disturbing than that, look at the situation in Dallas from this article where it was a GIRL - not a woman - who was raped.

Sexual Assaults in Occupy Wall Street Camps
Hmmm.... You have to dragggggg up a 2012 article to make a point---
Um...sweetie? That post with that link was made on August 24, 2012. :lmao:

Just how dumb are you???

Hmmm.... You have to dragggggg up a 2012 article to make a point
Aside from the fact that I actually posted that article from 2012 in 2012 - do you somehow think that a measly 6 years ago is soooooo long ago that it nullifies the horrors of rape? Do you think those rape victims have forgotten all about it and moved it because it was 6 years ago (which is a blink of an eye)?

Thank you for proving the premise of this thread. The left continues their War on Women.

Hmmm.... You have to dragggggg up a 2012 article to make a point
Aside from the fact that I actually posted that article from 2012 in 2012 - do you somehow think that a measly 6 years ago is soooooo long ago that it nullifies the horrors of rape? Do you think those rape victims have forgotten all about it and moved it because it was 6 years ago (which is a blink of an eye)?

Thank you for proving the premise of this thread. The left continues their War on Women.

I noticed you had to reply in 4 separate posts in a futile effort to bury the TRUTH. Very typical. But I do give links on how the Republican party has lost the women vote, so for those of you that are interested just redirect to this link to find out when & why Republicans have lost women.
Democrats HORRIFIC war on women

I noticed you had to reply in 4 separate posts
Actually sweetie...it was 3 responses. Struggle with math, do ya? :laugh:
in a futile effort to bury the TRUTH.
And...um...how...exactly do multiple responses “bury” the “truth”? :laugh:
But I do give links on how the Republican party has lost the women vote
Yes...but in all fairness...you also give pictures of a few hundred idiots marching and claimed it was “proof” of an impending “blue wave”. What happened? The Dumbocrats lost seats (in the Senate). So forgive us if we don’t take your links from radical left-wing propaganda sites, seriously. After all, your track-record leaves a lot to be desired.

They have a pretty damned good war raging against masculinity at the same time.

Seems you have to be Gay, Lesbian (or transitioning), or some other convenient for propaganda purposes minority to NOT be on their hate list.

You know Lefties.....haters gonna hate

They have a pretty damned good war raging against masculinity at the same time.

Seems you have to be Gay, Lesbian (or transitioning), or some other convenient for propaganda purposes minority to NOT be on their hate list.

You know Lefties.....haters gonna hate
Being gay is not a political issue. Allowing gays to have equal rights is a political issue.

Democrats raping their own liberal women at political rally's where those poor women are supporting the idiot liberal Dumbocrat cause... More disturbing than that, look at the situation in Dallas from this article where it was a GIRL - not a woman - who was raped.

not me; i try to insist women make appointments for one to three hours at a time.

not me; i try to insist women make appointments for one to three hours at a time.
I’m glad you find rape so funny. It certainly explains why women want nothing to do with you.

I’m glad you find rape so funny. It certainly explains why women want nothing to do with you.
typical right wing fallacy manufacturing, like usual. why not manufacture manufacturing jobs, instead.

i don't find it funny. "gunboat" diplomacy is not capitalism. only the right wing, never gets it.

typical right wing fallacy manufacturing, like usual.
Finding rape funny....typical left-wing misogyny. The left’s War on Women is alive and well.

typical right wing fallacy manufacturing, like usual.
Finding rape funny....typical left-wing misogyny. The left’s War on Women is alive and well.

not me; i try to insist women make appointments for one to three hours at a time. full body massage with happy ending and g-spot focus work so women can be Happier!

Forum List

Back