Democrats HORRIFIC war on women

Democrats raping their own liberal women at political rally's where those poor women are supporting the idiot liberal Dumbocrat cause... More disturbing than that, look at the situation in Dallas from this article where it was a GIRL - not a woman - who was raped.

Sexual Assaults in Occupy Wall Street Camps
You'd get more political traction with the left forcing women (1/5th of which statistically are rape victims) to share bathrooms, showers, and locker rooms with deranged males (so-called "trannies").

MUCH more traction.

Why do you believe posting such a meme/lie/rumor will be effective? Most people are capable of understanding such demagoguery works only on the biddable, the paranoid and the bigoted.

For the record 2, losts of vile and demeaning pictures and language are posted on line anonymously, you choose to blame Democrats or liberals and yet have zero evidence to prove anything of the kind.
So wait...you’re going to attempt to claim that Jeff Black isn’t a progressive? Snowflake - his Twitter account openly establishes him as a proud progressive.

So either you commented without reading the story (typical ignorant progressive) or you have the investigative skills of a garden snail. Either way, you look like an absolute idiot once again (not to mention a proud misogynist jerk).

One data point is even smaller than the point on the top of your head.

“One data point”....yeah - his own admission. You’re so ignorant it’s startling. I guarantee you’re dumb ass never worked in law enforcement.

You're guarantee is worthless, you're a hack and a damn liar. In short, describing you as a pinhead was metaphorical. Much like calling you an asshole is, since an asshole has some substance, usually shit, and you lack substance since you're an empty vessel.

Psychologically you represent the extreme of homophobia, i.e.,someone who has been studied and defined as a person who is at best gay curious, and more specifically those who engaged in sex with members of their same gender, enjoyed it, and hate themselves for it. Thus, they transfer that hate to others, and use the term homosexual as a pejorative.
Uh-oh...Guy Catcher has been “triggered”! Clearly I have struck a nerve pointing out both his hatred of women and his homosexuality. Sorry snowflake...you got caught defending that PoS’s attack on Dana Loesch for her gender. If it were truly based on gun views, there would be absolutely no reason to insert a picture of a woman who was not her, mostly naked and bent over on her hands and knees. That was one of your fellow misogynists. And now you’re pissed off because you can’t deny it.

For the record, not only did I put punks like you in a cage, I ran my agencies Domestic Violence Unit for five years, and during that time with my unit and the courts we put the very violent abusers of women into the State Prison System; others - usually first offenders - were incarcerated in County Jail and placed on Probation for 3 years. Anyone with a felony conviction who was granted probation ended up with a St. Prison Suspended Term, and if he (always he) violated the order to not own or possess a firearm, or threaten anyone, or violate the protective order, his probation was revoked, and he went to Prison without anything more than a brief hearing.

For the record 2, losts of vile and demeaning pictures and language are posted on line anonymously, you choose to blame Democrats or liberals and yet have zero evidence to prove anything of the kind. In fact, nothing you post is substantive or credible - you are a hack and one as incompetent and inept as Trump.
How many women did you put in a cage for abuse?

Zero, I wrote and managed two VAWA grants (Violence Against Women Act) which funded most of the unit.

So you are a sexist

Coming to that conclusion would be a rather stupid comment when based on my post. VAWA was funded because of people like Trump, Weinstein and others who abuse women, demean women, take advantage of them and deny them equal rights with men.

The grants I wrote were exclusive to female victims, other unit investigators covered events when the abusers were women or men in homosexual relationships.

You're guarantee is worthless...
Much like your left-wing lies of a life in "law enforcement" :lmao:

The only badge you carried is the one you bought to abduct women like the Hillside Stranglers did. You're a misogynist pig who hates woman and loves fascism. Mommy issue, much?

I've reported this post for a very good reason. Your use of my mother in any form not only violates the rules, it demonstrates that all of your posts, no matter how long, are idiot-grams. You post nothing of substance, nothing thoughtful and nothing thought provoking.

You simply seek to provoke others who hold opinions which would challenge thinking people, people curious and seeking understanding. You've never once demonstrated these wants; the pretense that you know the truth would be laughable, if you were not such a jerk.

I do hope the Mod who reviews the report considers how damaging you are in each and every thread you appear. It is almost the effort one would expect from an agent of Moscow, seeking to divide our population.

Uh-oh...Guy Catcher has been “triggered”! Clearly I have struck a nerve pointing out both his hatred of women and his homosexuality. Sorry snowflake...you got caught defending that PoS’s attack on Dana Loesch for her gender. If it were truly based on gun views, there would be absolutely no reason to insert a picture of a woman who was not her, mostly naked and bent over on her hands and knees. That was one of your fellow misogynists. And now you’re pissed off because you can’t deny it.

For the record, not only did I put punks like you in a cage, I ran my agencies Domestic Violence Unit for five years, and during that time with my unit and the courts we put the very violent abusers of women into the State Prison System; others - usually first offenders - were incarcerated in County Jail and placed on Probation for 3 years. Anyone with a felony conviction who was granted probation ended up with a St. Prison Suspended Term, and if he (always he) violated the order to not own or possess a firearm, or threaten anyone, or violate the protective order, his probation was revoked, and he went to Prison without anything more than a brief hearing.

For the record 2, losts of vile and demeaning pictures and language are posted on line anonymously, you choose to blame Democrats or liberals and yet have zero evidence to prove anything of the kind. In fact, nothing you post is substantive or credible - you are a hack and one as incompetent and inept as Trump.

Zero, I wrote and managed two VAWA grants (Violence Against Women Act) which funded most of the unit.

So you are a sexist

Coming to that conclusion would be a rather stupid comment when based on my post. VAWA was funded because of people like Trump, Weinstein and others who abuse women, demean women, take advantage of them and deny them equal rights with men.

The grants I wrote were exclusive to female victims, other unit investigators covered events when the abusers were women or men in homosexual relationships.
so women dont commit domestic violence or Rape?

So what he said wasn’t true?

The only badge you carried is the one you bought to abduct women like the Hillside Stranglers did. You're a misogynist pig who hates woman and loves fascism. Mommy issue, much?

I've reported this post for a very good reason. Your use of my mother in any form not only violates the rules, it demonstrates that all of your posts, no matter how long, are idiot-grams. You post nothing of substance, nothing thoughtful and nothing thought provoking.

You simply seek to provoke others who hold opinions which would challenge thinking people, people curious and seeking understanding. You've never once demonstrated these wants; the pretense that you know the truth would be laughable, if you were not such a jerk.

I do hope the Mod who reviews the report considers how damaging you are in each and every thread you appear. It is almost the effort one would expect from an agent of Moscow, seeking to divide our population.

I've reported this post for a very good reason. Your use of my mother in any form not only violates the rules, it demonstrates that all of your posts, no matter how long, are idiot-grams.
Fragile little snowflake...I didn’t say a single word about your mom. I was talking about you. :laugh:

And there it is folks...Guy Catcher wrote grants for a living. Wasn’t in a field even remotely related to law enforcement.

I spent my entire life (and I do mean my entire life) submersed in the law enforcement community. It was overwhelmingly obvious that this immature tool never worked in law enforcement.

I do hope the Mod who reviews the report considers how damaging you are in each and every thread you appear.
I am damaging...to lying progressives such as yourself. Which explains your frustration. I think it’s also worthy of noting that you enter almost every thread I create looking to stir up shit. I don’t think I have ever entered a thread your dumb ass has created. If by chance I did (and it’s not likely), it’s like a 30:1 ratio of you trolling my threads as opposed to me entering one of your threads.

So you are a sexist

so women dont commit domestic violence or Rape?

Who said that? Oh yeah, you did. Listen dipshit, when a grant is funded one follows the rules, or the grant goes to someone who will.

This message board has become very instructive on how many of its members are dumb. I sure hope it doesn't reflect as many per capita in the nation.

And there it is folks...Guy Catcher wrote grants for a living. Wasn’t in a field even remotely related to law enforcement.

I spent my entire life (and I do mean my entire life) submersed in the law enforcement community. It was overwhelmingly obvious that this immature tool never worked in law enforcement.
Ah so that's yer problem.....

So when were you "submersed" in custody, Juvenile Hall at 11? County jail at 18, and civil commitments to an L Facility as a danger to yourself and others, off and on for decades?

I really don't care what you choose to write. Spamming me with post after post seems a bit excessive and compulsive, since you want to believe nothing I write is credible.

I never put hacks like you on ignore, and I never take anything posted by you and other hacks/trolls seriously. Your posts and those of others like you write nothing more than Idiot-grams, some like you seem to feel more words mean something, when they never do.

I really don't care what you choose to write.
I rest my case. He was caught lying yet again.

You just can’t make this stuff up...
“The shutting down of #Backpage is an absolute crisis for sex workers who rely on the site to safely get in touch with clients. Sex workers rights are women’s rights,” Women’s March said in a statement posted to Twitter.
So to reiterate - not only does the left approve of women being exploited and trafficked as sexual objects, they call a criminal activity a “right”.

The left’s War on Women is alive and well (unfortunately).

Backpage Pleads Guilty to Human Trafficking 5 Days After Women’s March Endorsement

“The shutting down of #Backpage is an absolute crisis for sex workers who rely on the site to safely get in touch with clients. Sex workers rights are women’s rights,” Women’s March said in a statement posted to Twitter.
So to reiterate - not only does the left approve of women being exploited and trafficked as sexual objects, they call a criminal activity a “right”.

Backpage Pleads Guilty to Human Trafficking 5 Days After Women’s March Endorsement

So? The oldest profession is a sin in eye of conservatives; and liberals, progressives and Democrats hate women and thus pass laws to exploit them?

A total crock of shit. But let's let the reader decide on the moral imperative from the Right and the Left, shall we:

R.N.C. Official Who Agreed to Pay Playboy Model $1.6 Million Resigns

Attacks on women emanate from the Right, the first and most compelling source of which side of the aisle hold women as equals, and must be equal before the law, is illustrated by the failure of the Equal Rights Amendment, which was strongly attacked by the Right, and supported by the Left.

The Rights insane efforts to attack abortion while denying contraception and age appropriate education in the public school, as part of a comprehensive curriculum of Health, is hypocritical and irrational.

That this post by P@triot is trolling at its worst, it is an example of the lies and false pathos which feeds the biddable Social Conservative Movement.

FACT: Women are born free, and are everywhere chained by archaic rules and a principle on the right that all people are equal, but men are more equal.

Last edited:

So?
I rest my case. Here is a progressive declaring “so?” to a story about the left advocating that women should be exploited and trafficked in sex. :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back