Democrats HORRIFIC war on women

not me; i try to insist women make appointments for one to three hours at a time.
Finding rape funny....typical left-wing misogyny. The left’s War on Women is alive and well.
not me; i try to insist women make appointments for one to three hours at a time. full body massage with happy ending and g-spot focus work so women can be Happier!
Finding rape funny....typical left-wing misogyny. The left’s War on Women is alive and well.

not me; i try to insist women make appointments for one to three hours at a time.
not me; i try to insist women make appointments for one to three hours at a time. full body massage with happy ending and g-spot focus work so women can be Happier!
It is right wing special pleading in a vacuum, that I find funny. Quantum computing may give us an insight into zero point energy from a vacuum.

zero point energy is on the horizon...
Unfortunately for you (and your boss Putin), zero point IQ is here right now and exists in the form of DanielPalos.

Seriously man, Putin is going to execute you if you don't do something soon. You're outmatched here. Try a new forum to save your neck. Or, at least have the balls to ask for more training on English and the U.S. Constitution. Americans are exponentially more informed about the government than you Russians are, brother. You failed to account for that.

...not me! I have a Happy Camper policy. Full body massage with happy ending and g-spot focus work. Insist practice makes perfect
Finding rape funny....typical left-wing asshole. The left’s War on Women is alive and well.

I’ve got $100 right here and now that says you’ve never even kissed a woman. It’s obvious from your immaturity. Plus, women don’t generally like little boys who find rape amusing.

...not me! I have a Happy Camper policy. Full body massage with happy ending and g-spot focus work. Insist practice makes perfect
Finding rape funny....typical left-wing asshole. The left’s War on Women is alive and well.

I’ve got $100 right here and now that says you’ve never even kissed a woman. It’s obvious from your immaturity. Plus, women don’t generally like little boys who find rape amusing.
i find You funny. You have to make up stories since you have no valid arguments.

Horrid...and I wish and pray all rapists are caught, prosecuted, and put away. However, to claim all the rapists involved are Democrats is based on what evidence? Considering the attitude of the Right towards women they disagree with, it could also be some Republicans taking advantage of the situation to come in and.....well.....
Brock Turner says hello. The epitome of white male privilege.

This is why you don’t elect Dumbocrats...
A woman enjoys intercourse with her man — as she fantasizes being raped by 3 men simultaneously.

Do you know why the newspaper with the articles like 'Girl 12 raped by 14 men' sell so well? To what in us are they appealing?
Bernie Sanders is the quintessential disgusting leftist. He truly believes that women are turned on by being raped and he gets turned on by the idea of a 12-year old little girl being raped by 14 grown men. It’s no wonder “Occupy Wall Street” had such an extreme rape culture.

'She fantasizes being raped by 3 men simultaneously': Bernie Sanders' bizarre 1972 essay about men, women and the 'typical fantasy'

Women should ask mostly nice for the "warranty service" of a full body massage with happy ending!
Nothing funny about rape, Danny. And if you’re anywhere within a thousand yards of a woman, she’ll never experience any form of “happy”.

yeah, right. i have a happy camper policy.
You're 14. You've never touched a girl. And you're 14 year old male friends don't count.
hey, you are on the right wing; you get to make it up and claim it is the "gospel Truth" simply Because you are on the right.
The beauty of it is, you're so ignorant and transparent that I don't have to "make it up". I can read you like a book. I'm right. You know I'm right. I know I'm right. The board knows I'm right.

yeah, right. i have a happy camper policy.
You're 14. You've never touched a girl. And you're 14 year old male friends don't count.
hey, you are on the right wing; you get to make it up and claim it is the "gospel Truth" simply Because you are on the right.
The beauty of it is, you're so ignorant and transparent that I don't have to "make it up". I can read you like a book. I'm right. You know I'm right. I know I'm right. The board knows I'm right.
i resort to the fewest fallacies.

The left’s horrific war on women is alive and well...

41BB695F-2AE9-4E6A-94BC-4F5ACB58023C.jpeg

Female HS sprinter on transgender dominance: 'We are not physically able to be competitive against' biological males

Forum List

Back