Democrats Have Abandoned Civil Liberties

Too much to unpack here but here we go. I know of no circumstance where a Democrat denied one's civil liberties to go against abortion? Do you even know what civil liberties actually means?

And the guidelines laid down by Democrat mayors and governors was for protection, not to deprive civil liberties. You do understand that door swings open both ways don't you? When you run around town without protection, you are violating my civil liberties by creating an unsafe environment. I can't get out because of your reckless behavior.

And what is your documented evidence Flynn was railroaded by the Obama administration? You don't have any do you?
You are violating my civil liberties when you get out and drunk drive. Guess we should outlaw cars.
Do you understand now?

Personally, I have a tough time recalling the last time the Democrats stood up for anybody's civil liberties who weren't trying to get an abortion. That's been the party's holy grail since the 70s. It always seems to be Democratic leaning states like Illinois, California, my birth state of Massachusetts, etc. that have the most draconian laws and heavy handed enforcement of those laws not to mention exorbitant taxes, fees, and licensing requirements. During the current pandemic it's the Democratic governors and mayors, with a few exceptions, who have laid down the most authoritarian measures in their states and cities depriving people of their basic civil liberties with questionably legal edicts. They claim to be doing this in the name of science and saving lives, but enough evidence is out there now to show that simply isn't true. In the case of Andrew Cuomo, his orders have literally killed people. Either they're ignorant or on a power trip. I pondered in the CA-25 election thread as to how much influence, if any, California's lockdown had in determining the outcome of that special election last Tuesday. Everybody had that race as Lean D until a few days ahead of the election when they saw the disproportionate amount of ballots being returned by Republicans.

Now, they are covering for and defending the actions of rogue FBI agents and others within the Obama administration of their railroading of General Flynn and abdication of established protocols and basic civil rights.

The Blue Party’s Trump-era Embrace of Authoritarianism Isn’t Just Wrong, it’s a Fatal Political Mistake

hahahahahaha
You've got an impeached POTUS who has fired 4 inspectors general in the last month because they won't cover his ass for his fucking up the pandemic crisis. So you drank the Kool-AId on "Obamagate", which is just another one of Trump's distractions....to cover his ass for fucking up the pandemic crisis.

When did you join the CULT?

Obama, the FBI, Comey and SpyGate were dealt with and done last year. How many fucking times do I have to post these links????

Michael Horowitz just shot down a bunch of Trump conspiracy ...
www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2019/12/11 › mich...

Dec 11, 2019 - The report found 17 instances in which the FBI's Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) applications to surveil former Trumpcampaign ...

Horowitz did not find evidence Obama asked for probe of Trump
thehill.com › homenews › senate › 474098-horowitz-di...

Dec 11, 2019 - that he was not aware of any evidence that former President Obama asked his administration to investigate then-candidate Donald Trump.

DOJ inspector general refutes Trump claim that Obama ...
thehill.com › policy › national-security › 474134-doj-i...

Dec 11, 2019 - Department of Justice (DOJ) Inspector General Michael Horowitzsaid Wednesday that he found no evidence the FBI wiretapped anyone other ...

DOJ IG Horowitz: Trump's FBI conspiracy theory is false
www.usatoday.com › story › opinion › 2019/12/11 › j...

Dec 11, 2019 - We need to put things in perspective. President Trump spread some baseless rumors. But now it's up to the FBI to undertake some major ...

Who wants to bet that DOJ Watchdog Horowitz won't be the next IG that Trump fires????
Fake nooz isn't an argument.
Always in search of an argument. Keep looking. Lol!
They'll quote Alex Jones, Red State and Breitbart, but the linked stories are fake news.

It was funny at first. Now it's just a symptom of the group pathology.

We'll get past this. Other countries have when this happened to them.
I've quoted none of those sources, jackass.

BTW, do your arms ever get sore from piously patting yourself on the pack so often?

Too much to unpack here but here we go. I know of no circumstance where a Democrat denied one's civil liberties to go against abortion? Do you even know what civil liberties actually means?

And the guidelines laid down by Democrat mayors and governors was for protection, not to deprive civil liberties. You do understand that door swings open both ways don't you? When you run around town without protection, you are violating my civil liberties by creating an unsafe environment. I can't get out because of your reckless behavior.

And what is your documented evidence Flynn was railroaded by the Obama administration? You don't have any do you?
You don't accept proof, shill. It's beyond stupid the way you shills operate, knowing damn well if any proof is supplied you will just spew, deflect and lie, and confuse even more.

You are violating my civil liberties when you get out and drunk drive. Guess we should outlaw cars.
Do you understand now?
He understand perfectly, he's just a shill.

100% complete uninformed nonsensical bullshit
Not if you can't manufacture an intelligent argument against it. Which you can't. And thanks for playing.
There is NOTHING in the constitution outlining individual protections or freedoms from a virus. Or fear of a virus. Or local governments ability to strip us of our constitutional rights.

You're a paranoid loon.

There is no vaccine. There is no cure. There is currently NOTHING available to kill this virus. Cowering in your homes is only prolonging the spread. You still have to have interpersonal contact with people unless you are living in a self contained biome. The whole point of staying at home was to slow the spread so as to allow medical facilities to be prepared and not be overwhelmed. Now we're so prepared we're shipping off excess supplies and machines and closing down facilities. Not to mention CRUSHING medical employees with layoffs.

You PEOPLE ARE FUCKING STUPID
Wrong! Excess machines and supplies were sold off because Trump did not prioritize the defense production act. He turned into a mockery, and used it as leverage for profit. Remember, Corona virus was a hoax?

If you are endangering my mode of travel by not protecting yourself from the spread, you are violating my civil liberties by restricting my movements. You are endangering me. I don't need a virus to explain that reality to me. Get it?

If I'm the "paranoid Loon", then what do you call 90,000 dead people, and 1.5 million infected? A delusion?

And since when was "cowering in our homes prolonging the spread?" Are you a scientist now?
Are you a medical expert now? Like you have been pretending to be since this hoax started?

Personally, I have a tough time recalling the last time the Democrats stood up for anybody's civil liberties who weren't trying to get an abortion. That's been the party's holy grail since the 70s. It always seems to be Democratic leaning states like Illinois, California, my birth state of Massachusetts, etc. that have the most draconian laws and heavy handed enforcement of those laws not to mention exorbitant taxes, fees, and licensing requirements. During the current pandemic it's the Democratic governors and mayors, with a few exceptions, who have laid down the most authoritarian measures in their states and cities depriving people of their basic civil liberties with questionably legal edicts. They claim to be doing this in the name of science and saving lives, but enough evidence is out there now to show that simply isn't true. In the case of Andrew Cuomo, his orders have literally killed people. Either they're ignorant or on a power trip. I pondered in the CA-25 election thread as to how much influence, if any, California's lockdown had in determining the outcome of that special election last Tuesday. Everybody had that race as Lean D until a few days ahead of the election when they saw the disproportionate amount of ballots being returned by Republicans.

Now, they are covering for and defending the actions of rogue FBI agents and others within the Obama administration of their railroading of General Flynn and abdication of established protocols and basic civil rights.

The Blue Party’s Trump-era Embrace of Authoritarianism Isn’t Just Wrong, it’s a Fatal Political Mistake

hahahahahaha
You've got an impeached POTUS who has fired 4 inspectors general in the last month because they won't cover his ass for his fucking up the pandemic crisis. So you drank the Kool-AId on "Obamagate", which is just another one of Trump's distractions....to cover his ass for fucking up the pandemic crisis.

Obama, the FBI, Comey and SpyGate were dealt with and done last year. How many fucking times do I have to post these links????

Dec 11, 2019 - The report found 17 instances in which the FBI's Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) applications to surveil former Trumpcampaign ...

Dec 11, 2019 - that he was not aware of any evidence that former President Obama asked his administration to investigate then-candidate Donald Trump.

Dec 11, 2019 - Department of Justice (DOJ) Inspector General Michael Horowitzsaid Wednesday that he found no evidence the FBI wiretapped anyone other ...

Dec 11, 2019 - We need to put things in perspective. President Trump spread some baseless rumors. But now it's up to the FBI to undertake some major ...

Who wants to bet that DOJ Watchdog Horowitz won't be the next IG that Trump fires????
So what am I to believe, the sketchy "investigation" of a lifer bureaucrat, or the actual evidence -much of in the words of and signed by the alleged perps- presented over the past fews days?....Do I believe you and the fake nooz or my own lying eyes?

Clown.
Believe wtf you want to believe. You aren't debating anything anyway. So why are you even here?
There's no debate...The evidence is pretty clear.....And you're carrying the water for police state goons who couldn't care less about civil rights or the laws that they're supposed to be enforcing.

You're a piss poor excuse for an alleged "liberal".
When you show up with that documented evidence, be sure to let us know.
You would deny it if you were beaten over the head with it, so what would be the point?

Oh, and you are still the shittiest excuse for an alleged "liberal" that I can imagine.
Republicans lost this debate because of a lack of creative thinking/substance/ honesty/ and information. Nature is kicking your ass and you don't even know it. Better luck next time. This thread has outlived its usefulness. Too boring to continue on this one. See you on another one.

hahahahahaha

They'll quote Alex Jones, Red State and Breitbart, but the linked stories are fake news.

BTW, do your arms ever get sore from piously patting yourself on the pack so often?
No, not really. I'm so used to turning wingers into whiny drama queens that that it's not much of a challenge.

Trumpsters are as snowflaky as Regressive Lefties, if not more. You just keep GOING.

Oh, and if you don't like my posts, tough shit. Sorry.

Not if you can't manufacture an intelligent argument against it. Which you can't. And thanks for playing.
There is NOTHING in the constitution outlining individual protections or freedoms from a virus. Or fear of a virus. Or local governments ability to strip us of our constitutional rights.

You're a paranoid loon.

There is no vaccine. There is no cure. There is currently NOTHING available to kill this virus. Cowering in your homes is only prolonging the spread. You still have to have interpersonal contact with people unless you are living in a self contained biome. The whole point of staying at home was to slow the spread so as to allow medical facilities to be prepared and not be overwhelmed. Now we're so prepared we're shipping off excess supplies and machines and closing down facilities. Not to mention CRUSHING medical employees with layoffs.

Wrong! Excess machines and supplies were sold off because Trump did not prioritize the defense production act. He turned into a mockery, and used it as leverage for profit. Remember, Corona virus was a hoax?

If you are endangering my mode of travel by not protecting yourself from the spread, you are violating my civil liberties by restricting my movements. You are endangering me. I don't need a virus to explain that reality to me. Get it?

If I'm the "paranoid Loon", then what do you call 90,000 dead people, and 1.5 million infected? A delusion?

And since when was "cowering in our homes prolonging the spread?" Are you a scientist now?
The shining blue states of Progressive superiority had very little supplies for this. They tax their citizens at bookoo levels and they were shown to be eunuchs. A lot of people are getting paid off in those states. A lot!

hahahahahaha

Doubtful

You're a paranoid loon.

The shining blue states of Progressive superiority had very little supplies for this. They tax their citizens at bookoo levels and they were shown to be eunuchs. A lot of people are getting paid off in those states. A lot!
The supplies were sold off to foreign countries by the Trump administration. It's not for the states to supply and look for manufacturers. We are at war. This goes to the federal. And the money Republicans get comes from blue states.

You're a paranoid loon.

The supplies were sold off to foreign countries by the Trump administration. It's not for the states to supply and look for manufacturers. We are at war. This goes to the federal. And the money Republicans get comes from blue states.
It IS up to the states.
Read the constitution, dumbfuck

You're a paranoid loon.

It IS up to the states.
Not in a time of war. If that were true, the states could have decided to stay out of WWII. An enemy that attacks the country requires federal response. The states are not the CDC. Without the federal government, the states would never be able to win this war. It's on Trump. And he failed. What does the federal government do? | ShareAmerica

Last edited:

You're a paranoid loon.

It IS up to the states.
Not in a time of war. If that were true, the states could have decided to stay out of WWII. An enemy that attacks the country requires federal response.
A time of war? Lol
I would you to link the part of the constitution that gives them the authority.

You're a paranoid loon.

It IS up to the states.
Not in a time of war. If that were true, the states could have decided to stay out of WWII. An enemy that attacks the country requires federal response.
A time of war? Lol
I don't have to. Every war we fought that was foreign born, all fifty states fought. Stop covering for Trumps responsibilities. The federal government is the only entity that can declare war. We are at war. It's on Trump. Trump is a coward. What does the federal government do? | ShareAmerica

Last edited:

You're a paranoid loon.

It IS up to the states.
A time of war? Lol
I don't have to. Every war we fought that was foreign born, all fifty states fought. Stop covering for Trumps responsibilities. The federal government is the only entity that can declare war. We are at war. It's on Trump. Trump a
Im not covering for anyone you dumbass.
Go by "you dont have to" means "you cant"
You are welcome

The President came up with a set of guidelines. He signed off on them. If you feel that the states have been draconian, what do you think of his guidelines?

Forum List

Back