Democrats "Fractured The Nation"

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
Congressman Jeff Van Drew (D-NJ) admits his party's 3 yr long hissy-fit has done very real damage. I agree. I don't see a way to reconnect with them as my patience and good will have dissipated and I don't just see them as FUBAR, I see staunch anti-Americanism, anti-community, and anti-civility.

Dem Rep. Jeff Van Drew: Impeachment "Is Going To Get Us Nowhere," Democrats "Fractured The Nation"

"I mean, what I’m hearing out in the street is -- with most people is they’re kind of tired; they’re kind of worn out; they’re kind of bored, most folks, and they really want to move unless there’s something new and amazing," Rep. Van Drew said of the impact of impeachment.

"If there’s something new, something we haven’t heard, something that really rises to the level of treason or, you know, a high crime, that would be different, but we don’t see that," the Dem Congressman said. "We see little, different variations, hearsay, discussions. Somebody heard something that somebody else said."

Amen, but they're not gonna drop it. No how, no way. I expect Schiff to lose his seat next year and Dems will probably lose the House but they still won't let this go. They'll accuse Trump of something else after this one falls through and the media will dutifully carry out their orders and keep cranking out the fake stories, hoping to keep him off balance for another 4 years.

I expect Schiff to lose his seat next year and Dems will probably lose the House

If President Trump is reelected, I expect the Dems/Media to tone down their attacks (as they did with Reagan) in order to regain some appearance of legitimacy. They are crazy, but they aren't stupid.

I expect Schiff to lose his seat next year and Dems will probably lose the House

If President Trump is reelected, I expect the Dems/Media to tone down their attacks (as they did with Reagan) in order to regain some appearance of legitimacy. They are crazy, but they aren't stupid.
That would be nice but today's Democrat Party is far more radical than it was in the 80s. Unless the extremists all lose their seats, I don't see their TDS getting any better.

Forum List

Back