Democrats For Romney

Democrats should vote Romney

If you consider that most Democrats are center left, Romney is the candidate that's closest to their political beliefs.

Obama definitely let them down on that hopey changy thing, has proven too far left for most Democrats, is definitely weak on economic issues and they mostly agree that Obama has the country on the wrong track.

For the good of the country Democrats should vote Romney, he's their logical choice.

Republicans should vote Obama.

If you consider that most Republicans are center-right, then Obama is just as close to their point of view as Romney is.

Or, he might be... With Romney, you have no idea what you're actually getting.

At least with Obama you know you're getting a centrist Democrat.

Americans are more alike than they are different, at least if they didn't go through the hate-America political science world that tends to dominate academia.

Oh man, for a minute there I thought you were going to be up front and call out rw radio and FOX. Just more demonizing of education from the right, yawn...

So tell me how is Obama going to unite the country?.. just wondering

Your GOP leaders (rush, hannity, savage, colter, levin, ingraham, beck...) have made sure that that will never happen. Most reasonable people know this. Have you guys not been paying attention? Instead of Obama losing ground to romney, the American people are slowly but surely rallying around him. After perry, cain, bachmann, trump and the rest of the circus, what on earth did you people expect.

Oh man, for a minute there I thought you were going to be up front and call out rw radio and FOX. Just more demonizing of education from the right, yawn...

So tell me how is Obama going to unite the country?.. just wondering

Your GOP leaders (rush, hannity, savage, colter, levin, ingraham, beck...) have made sure that that will never happen. Most reasonable people know this. Have you guys not been paying attention? Instead of Obama losing ground to romney, the American people are slowly but surely rallying around him. After perry, cain, bachmann, trump and the rest of the circus, what on earth did you people expect.

Talkshow people are leaders? Really? What office do they hold fuckstick?

If you consider that most Democrats are center left, Romney is the candidate that's closest to their political beliefs.

Obama definitely let them down on that hopey changy thing, has proven too far left for most Democrats, is definitely weak on economic issues and they mostly agree that Obama has the country on the wrong track.

For the good of the country Democrats should vote Romney, he's their logical choice.

Don't think so.. :lol:

Lumpy, if you are serious, you need a vacation!!!

...rating agency Egan-Jones downgraded the U.S. credit rating from AA+ to AA, with a negative outlook. The firm cited the country's debt exceeding 100% of GDP.
StreetInsider.com - U.S. Debt Rating Downgraded at Egan-Jones

So, ...when you changing your avi to Romney?

To most of us, Obama has made a pretty good moderate republican the past 3 1/2 years.
Who is "us", the CPUSA? :lmao:

I consider myself conservative and to the right of Romney, I'm not thrilled with him at all but when it comes down to a choice between Obama & Romney.. what ya gonna do..it sucks but Romney..

It's just that more people are saying, "what ya gonna do...it sucks but Obama.." had it been Huntsman getting the nomination, I think we would have a new president starting off 2013...no one to blame but yourselves. We're stuck with Obama, get use to it.

So you like the country moving in the wrong direction and in turmoil.. correct?

Obama is not far left. He's more moderate if not a bit right of center. Dude is not at all a leftist in the way he governs.

I would love it if he was far left and he did not keep bending over backwards to appease those on the right.

If he kept his campaign promises, he'd be golden. But he keeps abandoning them and taking the George Bush route.

And fuck no would I ever vote for Romney. That man is a snake.

Last edited:
I think there is a split in the Democrat Party...and many Democrats are clearly upset with Obama and his direction...his policies are clearly hurting the people in thier districts...

Did it show with the rout of Obama's 'Budget' in the house?

Obama budget defeated 414-0

I know many Liberals are upset with Obama, me included. Just not for the same ridiculous trump up nonsense reasons of the right. To most of us, Obama has made a pretty good moderate republican the past 3 1/2 years. Still, a moderate republican is heeps better than an extremist. Yes, romney moved way too far to the right to where he is every bit as nutz and self serving as ryan is. Why would any Democrat or Liberal vote for him?

Ah.. get out from under that bayou bridge, that swamp gas is effecting your judgement.. just sayin..:lol:

lol, I like that, Lumpy.

Who is "us", the CPUSA? :lmao:

I consider myself conservative and to the right of Romney, I'm not thrilled with him at all but when it comes down to a choice between Obama & Romney.. what ya gonna do..it sucks but Romney..

It's just that more people are saying, "what ya gonna do...it sucks but Obama.." had it been Huntsman getting the nomination, I think we would have a new president starting off 2013...no one to blame but yourselves. We're stuck with Obama, get use to it.

No were not stuck with Obama..unite and kick the twit out..

Last edited:

Good lord, it's as if republicans have completely wiped the bush administration from their collective memories. The country was doing fine until bush was selected by the SC. Only God could have turned the country around in three years after the worst administration in the history of the United States.

Obama is not far left. He's more moderate if not a bit right of center. Dude is not at all a leftist in the way he governs.

I would love it if he was far left and he did not keep bending over backwards to appease those on the right.

If he kept his campaign promises, he'd be golden. But he keeps abandoning them and taking the George Bush route.

My apologies to No family means no family. should I even consider you reasonable?...:lol:

My apologies to your XXXXXX. should I even consider you reasonable?...:lol:

I'm a very reasonable man. You call me unreasonable for not accepting your ridiculous suggestion? Seems pretty unreasonable!

No were stuck with Obama..unite and kick the twit out..

I'm with ya, from Hope and Change to Hope for a Change.

Good lord, it's as if republicans have completely wiped the bush administration from their collective memories. The country was doing fine until bush was selected by the SC. Only God could have turned the country around in three years after the worst administration in the history of the United States.

Yup Bush was kind of a lefty, and Pelosi and Reid sure got economic slide moving.

No were stuck with Obama..unite and kick the twit out..

I'm with ya, from Hope and Change to Hope for a Change.

Whoops .. missed a "not" there ...:redface:

My apologies to your XXXXXX.. should I even consider you reasonable?...:lol:

I'm a very reasonable man. You call me unreasonable for not accepting your ridiculous suggestion? Seems pretty unreasonable!

I was commenting on your assertions...but eh

It's a new idea to Ya, mull it over, have a few beers, who knows, it might sound better to Ya..:D

My apologies to your XXXXXX should I even consider you reasonable?...:lol:

No, you're unreasonable for positing the positively ridiculous (i.e. Boiking is a moderate righty) and expecting to be taken seriously. :lol:

Forum List

Back