Democrats For Romney

Democrats should vote Romney

If you consider that most Democrats are center left, Romney is the candidate that's closest to their political beliefs.

Obama definitely let them down on that hopey changy thing, has proven too far left for most Democrats, is definitely weak on economic issues and they mostly agree that Obama has the country on the wrong track.

For the good of the country Democrats should vote Romney, he's their logical choice.

Lumpy, if you are serious, you need a vacation!!!

By November no one will have any doubts that a vote for Romney is a vote against Medicare and a vote for war with Iran. Those two issues will not draw a lot of Democrats to vote for Romney.

What part of under the new health care bill, Doctor's and hospitals will not accept Medicare patients, don't you understand? That means no new seniors after 2014 will be able to get any health care.
Republicans are trying to reform and save Medicare.
You are believing the left wing spins and lies.
When did Romney ever say he will take us to war with Iran? He didn't.

Mitt Romney balanced his state budget without raising taxes.
it went from a 3 billion deficit to a 720 million surplus at the end of his term in 2006.
When Gov. Deval Patrick ( a Dem) was elected after Mitt Romney the state budget had a 307.1 million deficit in 2007.
Obama wanted to borrow another trillion dollars for 2013. He does not want to pay down the deficit.
Think about this when you vote in Nov.

Yeah he did...but isn't that a mandate of law where the budget MUST be balanced?

If you consider that most Democrats are center left, Romney is the candidate that's closest to their political beliefs.

Obama definitely let them down on that hopey changy thing, has proven too far left for most Democrats, is definitely weak on economic issues and they mostly agree that Obama has the country on the wrong track.

For the good of the country Democrats should vote Romney, he's their logical choice.

Lumpy, if you are serious, you need a vacation!!!

But Rinata my sweet .. we could sing "Kumbayah" together if Romney wins...:lmao:

I believe many Democrats are dispirited with Obama splitting the country also, Romney would at least be a bridge to unite the country again. Sure, the hard left and hard right would be pissed but eh..screw them.

Obama could never unite the country again , there's just no way.

4 more years of this political turmoil and crap.. who want's it really?

I think there is a split in the Democrat Party...and many Democrats are clearly upset with Obama and his direction...his policies are clearly hurting the people in thier districts...

Did it show with the rout of Obama's 'Budget' in the house?

Obama budget defeated 414-0

I know many Liberals are upset with Obama, me included. Just not for the same ridiculous trump up nonsense reasons of the right. To most of us, Obama has made a pretty good moderate republican the past 3 1/2 years. Still, a moderate republican is heeps better than an extremist. Yes, romney moved way too far to the right to where he is every bit as nutz and self serving as ryan is. Why would any Democrat or Liberal vote for him?

Ah.. get out from under that bayou bridge, that swamp gas is effecting your judgement.. just sayin..:lol:

Last edited:
I believe many Democrats are dispirited with Obama splitting the country also, Romney would at least be a bridge to unite the country again. Sure, the hard left and hard right would be pissed but eh..screw them.

Obama could never unite the country again , there's just no way.

4 more years of this political turmoil and crap.. who want's it really?

I think there is a split in the Democrat Party...and many Democrats are clearly upset with Obama and his direction...his policies are clearly hurting the people in thier districts...

I know many Liberals are upset with Obama, me included. Just not for the same ridiculous trump up nonsense reasons of the right. To most of us, Obama has made a pretty good moderate republican the past 3 1/2 years. Still, a moderate republican is heeps better than an extremist. Yes, romney moved way too far to the right to where he is every bit as nutz and self serving as ryan is. Why would any Democrat or Liberal vote for him?

WOWERS...a REAL extreme Leftist/Marxist...:badgrin:

it went from a 3 billion deficit to a 720 million surplus at the end of his term in 2006.
When Gov. Deval Patrick ( a Dem) was elected after Mitt Romney the state budget had a 307.1 million deficit in 2007.
Obama wanted to borrow another trillion dollars for 2013. He does not want to pay down the deficit.

If the romney back then were the romney of today, I'd sure be taking a good look at him. In fact, before he went all tea party on us, I was interested in him as well as John Huntsman.

lol, if reagan were around today, you'd probably call him a Liberal. Extreme fringe folks are clueless.

lol, if reagan were around today, you'd probably call him a Liberal. Extreme fringe folks are clueless.
Not bloody likely.

Americans are more alike than they are different, at least if they didn't go through the hate-America political science world that tends to dominate academia.

Americans are more alike than they are different, at least if they didn't go through the hate-America political science world that tends to dominate academia.

Unable to REP you again at this time. :clap2:

Last edited:

Oh man, for a minute there I thought you were going to be up front and call out rw radio and FOX. Just more demonizing of education from the right, yawn...

Oh man, for a minute there I thought you were going to be up front and call out rw radio and FOX. Just more demonizing of education from the right, yawn...

So tell me how is Obama going to unite the country?.. just wondering

Yes, I have mentioned that here, often. They should be glad he will be the candidate. He will be purple after he is sworn in.....:D So much better than an anticipated future with the incumbent.....:eusa_pray:

If the Romney back then were the Romney of today, I'd sure be taking a good look at him. In fact, before he went all tea party on us, I was interested in him as well as John Huntsman.

He still is the the same Romney, he needs to get the tea party's vote.
Why do you think the tea party doesn't like him?
Still, they will vote for him because they believe he will get the deficit down, and he is better than Obama's big spending.

Forum List

Back