Democrats encourage greed, envy, discontent, civil unrest, division through “income inequality”

Okay...I’m in, sounds cool, I like Rage Against The Machine.
So tell me, how does Jeff Bezo’s wealth and “power” affect me?

Jeff Bezo's wealth and power so greatly influence our elected officials they throw money at him in two ways. First, they have been SLOW to stop the welfare for the internet by not taxing all internet sales unfairly burdening brick and mortar businesses with a ~8% competitive disadvantage. Second, our local politicians have you and me pay taxes to subsidize his business by giving tax breaks to these local Amazon mega warehouses. The field is not even and the Trump's can tell you what's wrong with the tax system.
IMO it is much worse than that. Bezos has enormous political power and influence in the Imperial Capital. He like nearly all billionaires, in our corrupt system of government, has undue political power. Our government is for sale and Bezos can easily buy whatever he wants.

Bezos is a leading member of the Ruling Class.

These talking points are always super fun and entertaining...we all love a real Hollywood movie plot...The funny thing is, when I ask how this “ruling class” has an effect on people they can’t answer the question. Can you?
Also, if this “ruling class” is pulling all the strings I wonder how Donny T became President? Gates, Buffet, Bezos, Zuckerberg, the Google pricks...none of them wanted Trump as POTUS...weird huh?
Of course.

The ruling class controls the nation and has done so for decades. When you have enormous wealth and the politicians running government are for sale, you buy influence and control for your benefit. I am always surprised that so many Americans can't see it, when it is clear as day.

For example, the US central government and the Federal Reserve spent TRILLIONS of dollars (something like 20-30 trillion) in the years immediately following the real estate crash. Was the money spent on infrastructure? Was it spent on alleviating student loan debt? Was it spent on bailing out millions of Americans who lost their homes? Was it spent on providing HC? Was it spent on eliminating poverty? NO...NO...NO...NO...NO.....NO.....It was spent on BAILING OUT THE BANKS and big corps...essentially it was used to bail out the RULING CLASS. They always get their way. The people not so much.

Donnie got elected over the massive objections of the ruling class. They were complacent and believed the BS from the DNCMSM. They all thought the crazy bitch would win, who they supported almost exclusively because they knew she was owned. When she didn't, they went into a full court press to de-legitimize Trump, which continues today.

The American people rose up against the Ruling Class in electing Trump. Clearly he was the lesser of two evils. However, the ruling class with it's control of the MSM, has turned millions of Americans into crazed Trump haters. This divisiveness could end in massive violence, which again is EXACTLY what the Ruling Class wants..

Look, I won’t deny; there is definitely corruption within politics. However, I do question the magnitude of the corruption. Consider this, if this “ruling class” is motivated by money and the members are big biz owners wouldn’t they support tax cuts for corporations and deregulation...hence, wouldn’t they support Trump and his agenda? Shit just don’t add up bud.
No. You must realize they want bigger government because the bigger it is the more money they make. They own after all. So no, they do not support tax cuts and this is also why they do not support the Rs, but love the D party.

Regressive Marxist "philosophy" is founded on hate and envy.

That's all that motivates bed wetters in their political endeavors, hatred for whomever the current demagogue tells them to hate. The Jews, "The 1%", the rich, the republicans, the red necks, the aristocracy, the bourgeoise, the imperialists (that haven't existed in 60 years) or the Christians. Whomever the cult of personality tells them to hate, they hate with a religious fervor. They've been convinced that other people have shit they don't have, they envy having that shit and are convinced we need a government that takes that shit.

It's nothing more complicated than that, and when you consider how fucking stupid the elites of liberals are, the horrific reality of just how freakishly and dangerously fucking retarded the average bed wetter is sets in. These are people whose intellectual capacity is limited to what can be printed on a bumper sticker. It's a zombie apocalypse except that the zombies have no interest in brains.

Other people do have something they don't have.

Contributions to society.

Jeff Bezo's wealth and power so greatly influence our elected officials they throw money at him in two ways. First, they have been SLOW to stop the welfare for the internet by not taxing all internet sales unfairly burdening brick and mortar businesses with a ~8% competitive disadvantage. Second, our local politicians have you and me pay taxes to subsidize his business by giving tax breaks to these local Amazon mega warehouses. The field is not even and the Trump's can tell you what's wrong with the tax system.
IMO it is much worse than that. Bezos has enormous political power and influence in the Imperial Capital. He like nearly all billionaires, in our corrupt system of government, has undue political power. Our government is for sale and Bezos can easily buy whatever he wants.

These talking points are always super fun and entertaining...we all love a real Hollywood movie plot...The funny thing is, when I ask how this “ruling class” has an effect on people they can’t answer the question. Can you?
Also, if this “ruling class” is pulling all the strings I wonder how Donny T became President? Gates, Buffet, Bezos, Zuckerberg, the Google pricks...none of them wanted Trump as POTUS...weird huh?
Of course.

The ruling class controls the nation and has done so for decades. When you have enormous wealth and the politicians running government are for sale, you buy influence and control for your benefit. I am always surprised that so many Americans can't see it, when it is clear as day.

For example, the US central government and the Federal Reserve spent TRILLIONS of dollars (something like 20-30 trillion) in the years immediately following the real estate crash. Was the money spent on infrastructure? Was it spent on alleviating student loan debt? Was it spent on bailing out millions of Americans who lost their homes? Was it spent on providing HC? Was it spent on eliminating poverty? NO...NO...NO...NO...NO.....NO.....It was spent on BAILING OUT THE BANKS and big corps...essentially it was used to bail out the RULING CLASS. They always get their way. The people not so much.

Donnie got elected over the massive objections of the ruling class. They were complacent and believed the BS from the DNCMSM. They all thought the crazy bitch would win, who they supported almost exclusively because they knew she was owned. When she didn't, they went into a full court press to de-legitimize Trump, which continues today.

The American people rose up against the Ruling Class in electing Trump. Clearly he was the lesser of two evils. However, the ruling class with it's control of the MSM, has turned millions of Americans into crazed Trump haters. This divisiveness could end in massive violence, which again is EXACTLY what the Ruling Class wants..

Look, I won’t deny; there is definitely corruption within politics. However, I do question the magnitude of the corruption. Consider this, if this “ruling class” is motivated by money and the members are big biz owners wouldn’t they support tax cuts for corporations and deregulation...hence, wouldn’t they support Trump and his agenda? Shit just don’t add up bud.
No. You must realize they want bigger government because the bigger it is the more money they make. They own after all. So no, they do not support tax cuts and this is also why they do not support the Rs, but love the D party.

How does “bigger government” equal more money for Bezos?

Of course.

Good God man are you not paying attention?

Bezos makes huge cash from Uncle Sam.

Of course.

yet, the right wing spends more on the military and less on the Poor.

Of course.

Easy now...bear with me, I’m trying to connect the dots here...How does “bigger government” equal more cash diverted to the Bezos of the nation?

Of course.

Easy now...bear with me, I’m trying to connect the dots here...How does “bigger government” equal more cash diverted to the Bezos of the nation?
we have been through this already. You need to do some research. Find out how much money Bezos makes from Uncle Sam. It is a huge number. I laughed my ass off this week when Dr. Evil (Bezos) talked about doing work for Uncle, as if it was all about patriotism. What a f-ing joke. It is all about the money. This is true of nearly all the big tech companies.

Have you bothered to see what Obamacare did to the balance sheets of big HC and big Pharma? Same story.

It is all about big government colluding with big business.

Of course.

No. Your boy Obama spent HUGE on the military, just as Donnie Tiny Hands is doing.

If only partisans could see, we could unite and get rid of the scummy politicians of both parties.

Of course.

Here is a good book that will enlighten you. Amazingly, it is available on Amazon.
51lIdtn2IIL._SX373_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

we have been through this already. You need to do some research. Find out how much money Bezos makes from Uncle Sam. It is a huge number. I laughed my ass off this week when Dr. Evil (Bezos) talked about doing work for Uncle, as if it was all about patriotism. What a f-ing joke. It is all about the money. This is true of nearly all the big tech companies.

Have you bothered to see what Obamacare did to the balance sheets of big HC and big Pharma? Same story.

Higher paid labor could be generating more tax revenue and creating more demand.

Of course.

No. Your boy Obama spent HUGE on the military, just as Donnie Tiny Hands is doing.

If only partisans could see, we could unite and get rid of the scummy politicians of both parties.
the democrats had healthcare reform on the table and went with it. the right wing still has a problem with a higher Minimum wage for the Poor.

Higher paid labor could be generating more tax revenue and creating more demand.

Danny, since you post the same redundant shit over and over again may I suggest you simply copy and paste this each time you feel the urge to post?
“I want free shit”
“Give me free shit”
“You owe me free shit”
“Your shit should be my shit”

Danny, since you post the same redundant shit over and over again may I suggest you simply copy and paste this each time you feel the urge to post?
“I want free shit”
“Give me free shit”
“You owe me free shit”
that is Your story, bro.

My story is, we need a higher minimum wage so Labor can pay more in taxes and afford to buy more stuff.

“I want free shit”
“Give me free shit”
“You owe me free shit”
that is Your story, bro.

My story is, we need a higher minimum wage so Labor can pay more in taxes and afford to buy more stuff.

That’s backward LibTardian arithmetic bud.
“Give me that dollar, so you can take the .35 cent tax break.”
Can you tie that together? I hope you have a calculator.

“I want free shit”
“Give me free shit”
“You owe me free shit”
that is Your story, bro.

That is still Your story, not my story. Higher paid labor pays more in taxes and creates more in demand.

Local economies benefit.

Of course.

the democrats had healthcare reform on the table and went with it. the right wing still has a problem with a higher Minimum wage for the Poor.
LOL. They gave us Obamacare which merely raised the cost of HC and enriched big hospital and big pharmaceutical, both huge donors to the D party.

“I want free shit”
“Give me free shit”
“You owe me free shit”
that is Your story, bro.

That is still Your story, not my story. Higher paid labor pays more in taxes and creates more in demand.

Local economies benefit.
American Productivity is up much higher than wages, the last several decades. However, the 1% have done extraordinarily well, since they own both criminal parties.

LOL. They gave us Obamacare which merely raised the cost of HC and enriched big hospital and big pharmaceutical, both huge donors to the D party.
We have a better understanding of economics now; simply paying Labor a higher minimum wage will raise more tax revenue and higher paid labor can circulate more capital into any local economy and infuse that liquidity into our local markets.

“I want free shit”
“Give me free shit”
“You owe me free shit”
that is Your story, bro.

Local economies benefit.
American Productivity is up much higher than wages, the last several decades. However, the 1% have done extraordinarily well, since they own both criminal parties.
raising the rock bottom cost of a Minimum wage is a capital minimum that can be accomplished, easily and conveniently. There are no Easy stores in our Republic.

Think about it...how often do you hear a Republican tell you how pissed off he/she is about the neighbor having more than they have?
Why are some folks so fascinated by the material and monetary possessions of others?
Aren’t Lefties always badmouthing Republicans for their “love of money” and don’t they always say “it’s always about money for Republicans”?.....Hmmm
Why would a political Party pit people against one another over money?
Is this how the DNC keeps it a Poor vs. Rich sort of thing?
There is some considerable truth in what you say here.

Nevertheless, somebody has to put the brakes on the Party of the Robber Barons and Their Hoodwinked Minions, occasionally.

In that respect, and with regard to a few other things, they do have their uses.

Forum List

Back