Democrats encourage greed, envy, discontent, civil unrest, division through “income inequality”

Think about it...how often do you hear a Republican tell you how pissed off he/she is about the neighbor having more than they have?
Why are some folks so fascinated by the material and monetary possessions of others?
Aren’t Lefties always badmouthing Republicans for their “love of money” and don’t they always say “it’s always about money for Republicans”?.....Hmmm
Why would a political Party pit people against one another over money?
Is this how the DNC keeps it a Poor vs. Rich sort of thing?
There is some considerable truth in what you say here.

Nevertheless, somebody has to put the brakes on the Party of the Robber Barons and Their Hoodwinked Minions, occasionally.

In that respect, and with regard to a few other things, they do have their uses.

Umm, thanks...I guess.
I have serious trouble wrapping my head around the “rich people owe me” thing....I’ve NEVER been affected by another’s wealth.
Everybody I’ve ever ran across who’s a total piece of shit LOVES to claim that rich people stole their opportunity. Bear in mind...self accountability is NEVER a strong suit for lowlife pieces of shits.

Think about it...how often do you hear a Republican tell you how pissed off he/she is about the neighbor having more than they have?
Why are some folks so fascinated by the material and monetary possessions of others?
Aren’t Lefties always badmouthing Republicans for their “love of money” and don’t they always say “it’s always about money for Republicans”?.....Hmmm
There is some considerable truth in what you say here.

Nevertheless, somebody has to put the brakes on the Party of the Robber Barons and Their Hoodwinked Minions, occasionally.

In that respect, and with regard to a few other things, they do have their uses.
do the Poor really have to care how the rich help make laws but not sausages, with a Government inspection of sausages as a public sector function;

with a fifteen dollar an hour minimum and unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed?

The rich really should be able to say; it really is no longer My fault, You stay Poor on an at-will basis.

I hoping georgephillip will get in here and shed some light on the subject...He seems to be a board member of the FSA.
images

Forum List

Back