Ideology poll

What is your political ideology?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Please state your ideology.
I am a Libertarian/Conservative. If you want to kill yourself go for it, just leave the rest of US alone. If you want to put your dick in another man's ass that is your choice, but dont come to me and DEMAND I have to pay for your HIV medicine. You want to kill your baby while it is in your body, that will be 1 less liberal voting 18 years from now, so keep culling the future Democrats, but again, dont have me taxed so you can go to PP and have the abortion. You got fucked, dont fuck me, to pay for your abortion. If you want to do drugs, have at you, just dont Tax me for your substance abuse where you are provided CLEAN needles on your way to DEATH.

Please state your ideology.
I am a Libertarian/Conservative. If you want to kill yourself go for it, just leave the rest of US alone. If you want to put your dick in another man's ass that is your choice, but dont come to me and DEMAND I have to pay for your HIV medicine. You want to kill your baby while it is in your body, that will be 1 less liberal voting 18 years from now, so keep culling the future Democrats, but again, dont have me taxed so you can go to PP and have the abortion. You got fucked, dont fuck me, to pay for your abortion. If you want to do drugs, have at you, just dont Tax me for your substance abuse where you are provided CLEAN needles on your way to DEATH.
WTF just let it all out there.

I test as the third one, a liberal economist and a libertarian with human rights. These folks have made me despise the simple left/right line.

The Political Compass
That's a fake test too...I reject the premise of a number of the questions.

ok, it isn't EXACTLY what I would do if I were the sole creator of it. As a thing which was likely put together by a group of folks I'm pretty content. Do you have one you really like?

ok, it isn't EXACTLY what I would do if I were the sole creator of it. As a thing which was likely put together by a group of folks I'm pretty content. Do you have one you really like?
Since you mentioned it, here's a cartoon you may like...

BallGrid.jpg

Forum List

Back