Democrats, does RFK sound like a loon?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Just wondering what issues you have with what he says here.

Is RFK a terrible person like Trump or is he just crazy?

How do you view him?

Obviously, you prefer Biden.

How do you view him?

He’s not the Establishment pick, so they will write him off as crazy and attack him.

These dolts are programmed and incapable of doing anything else.

Saw this just now!

@BrianCates

Another reason RFK Jr. is causing massive problems for the agenda the DNC has for the 2024 nomination [whoever replaces Biden]:

All those disenfranchised D voters who would've gone to Trump are gonna spend the next year filing into the Kennedy Camp.

And when they steal it from Kennedy like WE ALL KNOW THEY ARE GOING TO, RFK Jr. is going to endorse Trump for President.

NOT the Biden replacement.

ReTruths

His voice is grating as hell....Yeah, he can't control it, but still....

He's a warmer loon, so there's that.

He's also super left wing on all sorts of stuff.....I don't know how he squares his stand on "universal health care" with his deep distrust of the medical-industrial complex...His other political beliefs are a grab bag of freeloader wet dreams.

How anyone can think that a Trump/RFK jr ticket is a winner, I'll never know.

RFK Jr. is the elephant in the room that apparently none of the Democrats want to talk about.

I think they secretly want to see the DNC give him the "heave ho", like they did Bernie.

Those disenfranchised (D) voters got chumped twice, with Batshit Bernie....Why are they even bothering with the Democrat Party anymore?
I think it speaks volumes that only RFK is running against Biden in the democrat party because the rest of them, along with Bernie, could not be happier with Joe because they know they could not do a worse job as President

Meanwhile, the approval rating of Biden and Kamala are the lowest in US history when it comes to being President, which should be enough to secure 80,000 trillion harvest votes to win in 2024.

How do you view him?

Take. Your pick. I say both.

I figured out decades ago that he was crazy with his unhinged anti-vax garbage. Yes that has ALWAYS BEEN his position.

Is he evil? He has to know how fucked the GOP and Trump are but he’s attaching himself to them.

That’s at the very least cynical as hell.

Fuck him

Forum List

Back