Democrats demand obama be allowed a teleprompter during debates!!

Does anybody care Romney is a lying W clone who'll continue ruining the nonrich and the country?

I don't think dupes know what a lie IS anymore...it's not a promise that was obstructed by Pubs, it's not an position that changes, it's a statement that is FACTUALLY WRONG, like "Obama gutted Medicare, Workfare, had control for 2 years", or the BS in my sig pp3...

O fought for ACA for 2 years? Passed after 13 months.

Half of alt energy projects failed? 3 of 38?

Romney's plans are BS. The 5 trillion deal...HIS experts are the Heritage Foundation LOL.So much BS. Seniors will lose donut hole again, 716 billion medicare figure is SAVINGS, don't hurt benefits- the whole pile usual Pubcrappe. He's a GREAT Con man/ BS.salesman.

He did zip for Mass. education. .
Do you care you are a dimwited obamaturd whore? You and the dimwits lie way more. Idiot.

From p. 2 of thread:

“We’ll do it by investing in disease prevention, not just disease management; by investing in a paperless health care system to reduce administrative costs; and by covering every single American and making sure that they can take their health care with them if they lose their job,” he said at the time. “We’ll also reduce costs for business and their workers by picking up the tab for some of the most expensive illnesses.

Also, low cost clinics, care guidelines to cut malpractce, cutting fraud, waste, and duplication.

It's exhausting educating the Foxbpt dupes LOL!

Serious question Franco - what is wrong with you that you will ignore reality, disregard facts, and close your eyes while you follow Obama leading America off a cliff?

You've seen failure after failure after failure, yet you pledge undying allegiance to this failure. Why? Do you just hate America? Are the table scraps the government tosses you more appealing than having to work and provide for yourself? What would cause you to support catastrophic failure. Just look at these numbers, which are 100% accurate and can be independently verified:

A3AtNLDCcAELd3e.jpg:large

Everything about ACA is on track, though insurers ARE jacking up prices lately. They are also being fined for it. But keep poking yourselves in the eyes, dupes.

See all those factual Pub lies? You got NO Dem lies, just pure Pubcrappe. Sniper thinks Obama promised to save families 2500 before it starts LOL!

Everything about ACA is on track, though insurers ARE jacking up prices lately. They are also being fined for it. But keep poking yourselves in the eyes, dupes.

See all those factual Pub lies? You got NO Dem lies, just pure Pubcrappe. Sniper thinks Obama promised to save families 2500 before it starts LOL!

You have no idea, you are a parrot :)

Premiums have already gone up $3000 per family.

Are you telling us premiums will go down by $5500 in 2014?

You are such a fucking parrot.

LOL

From p. 2 of thread:

“We’ll do it by investing in disease prevention, not just disease management; by investing in a paperless health care system to reduce administrative costs; and by covering every single American and making sure that they can take their health care with them if they lose their job,” he said at the time. “We’ll also reduce costs for business and their workers by picking up the tab for some of the most expensive illnesses.

Also, low cost clinics, care guidelines to cut malpractce, cutting fraud, waste, and duplication.

It's exhausting educating the Foxbpt dupes LOL!

Serious question Franco - what is wrong with you that you will ignore reality, disregard facts, and close your eyes while you follow Obama leading America off a cliff?

You've seen failure after failure after failure, yet you pledge undying allegiance to this failure. Why? Do you just hate America? Are the table scraps the government tosses you more appealing than having to work and provide for yourself? What would cause you to support catastrophic failure. Just look at these numbers, which are 100% accurate and can be independently verified:

A3AtNLDCcAELd3e.jpg:large

Your numbers look like a lttle red cross, and your "reality" looks like total Pubcrappe. See sig pp1 +3.

You appear to be dodgnin the one simple question I asked, would you like me to repeat it?

You appear to be dodgnin the one simple question I asked, would you like me to repeat it?

He is a troll.

LOL

Link, dingbat- and not to Pure Pubcrappe/

You dupes actually BELIEVE the BS Romney is selling LOL...

LOL

Link, dingbat- and not to Pure Pubcrappe/

You dupes actually BELIEVE the BS Romney is selling LOL...

You won't answer the question, parrot?

LOL

We all know politicians will say what they must to get elected.

Obama is suspicious he gets awards for no
reason, he is given special worship from the media.

I see a man who has been around communist influence not to mention black hatred towards white and the constant distain for the rich for America.

Does anybody care Romney is a lying W clone who'll continue ruining the nonrich and the country?

I don't think dupes know what a lie IS anymore...it's not a promise that was obstructed by Pubs, it's not an position that changes, it's a statement that is FACTUALLY WRONG, like "Obama gutted Medicare, Workfare, had control for 2 years", or the BS in my sig pp3...

Romney's plans are BS. The 5 trillion deal...HIS experts are the Heritage Foundation LOL.So much BS. Seniors will lose donut hole again, 716 billion medicare figure is SAVINGS, don't hurt benefits- the whole pile usual Pubcrappe. He's a GREAT Con man/ BS.salesman.

I'm going to pick one point you attempted to make and ask for clarification. You say your dear leader Maobama's "716 billion medicare figure is SAVINGS", can you please explain how you get savings from a program that currently has a $30+ trillion unfunded liability? Now think real hard before you answer, this is a zombie trap.

Despite your hilarious BS, savings are savings. 716 billion less paid to insurers and hospitals, because they're going to get so many new INSURED patients. Also, cutting actual costs will go toward that. If you believe Dems are trying to ruin the country, dupe, you're hopeless anyway.

We all know politicians will say what they must to get elected.

Obama is suspicious he gets awards for no
reason, he is given special worship from the media.

I see a man who has been around communist influence not to mention black hatred towards white and the constant distain for the rich for America.

God I hope you are a female, those pics are killin me.....

I'm going to pick one point you attempted to make and ask for clarification. You say your dear leader Maobama's "716 billion medicare figure is SAVINGS", can you please explain how you get savings from a program that currently has a $30+ trillion unfunded liability? Now think real hard before you answer, this is a zombie trap.

Despite your hilarious BS, savings are savings. 716 billion less paid to insurers and hospitals, because they're going to get so many new INSURED patients. Also, cutting actual costs will go toward that. If you believe Dems are trying to ruin the country, dupe, you're hopeless anyway.

1 out of 6 hospitals will close because they are going to get so many new insured patients then, asshole?

LOL

Forum List

Back