Democrats demand obama be allowed a teleprompter during debates!!

Obama just couldn't keep up with the new Romney's lies and hucksterism. Hope you've noticed the "liberal" main stream media is along for the BULLSHYTTE ride...

OP: ...Dishonest title...where does Breitbart Inc. find these people?

They are you you moronic fuck....you are just like them.

ObamaGotLadin.jpg

Does anybody care Romney is a lying W clone who'll continue ruining the nonrich and the country?

I don't think dupes know what a lie IS anymore...it's not a promise that was obstructed by Pubs, it's not an position that changes, it's a statement that is FACTUALLY WRONG, like "Obama gutted Medicare, Workfare, had control for 2 years", or the BS in my sig pp3...

O fought for ACA for 2 years? Passed after 13 months.

Half of alt energy projects failed? 3 of 38?

Romney's plans are BS. The 5 trillion deal...HIS experts are the Heritage Foundation LOL.So much BS. Seniors will lose donut hole again, 716 billion medicare figure is SAVINGS, don't hurt benefits- the whole pile usual Pubcrappe. He's a GREAT Con man/ BS.salesman.

He did zip for Mass. education. .

How long has it been, Franco?

ETA: Long enough. Negged.

Last edited:
It appears this is NOT a hoax. They really said this.

Breitbart 'Obama Debate TelePrompter' Video Makes Pat Buchanan Lose It

Earlier today Breitbart TV featured a man on the street video from our own Rebel Pundit showing scores of Univ. of Wisconsin students saying it was unfair that President Obama was not allowed to use a TelePrompter in Wednesday's debate. The video was featured tonight on Fox News, and Pat Buchanan couldn't believe what he saw.

:lmao:

Does anybody care Romney is a lying W clone who'll continue ruining the nonrich and the country?

I don't think dupes know what a lie IS anymore...it's not a promise that was obstructed by Pubs, it's not an position that changes, it's a statement that is FACTUALLY WRONG, like "Obama gutted Medicare, Workfare, had control for 2 years", or the BS in my sig pp3...

Romney's plans are BS. The 5 trillion deal...HIS experts are the Heritage Foundation LOL.So much BS. Seniors will lose donut hole again, 716 billion medicare figure is SAVINGS, don't hurt benefits- the whole pile usual Pubcrappe. He's a GREAT Con man/ BS.salesman.

To win election in the debates vs. McCain, Obama said that his healthcare plan would lower the premium for the average family by $2500 a year.

Has there ever been a bigger debate lie?

You have failed, toad.
And no one making under $250,000 would pay one more dime in taxes.

It was his "Read my lips" moment, but I rarely hear the left bring it up.

Style counts more than facts so far. The "Liberal" media ain't, and serves the country poorly...

After 5 years of Obamacare, he'll be right about that 2500...

LOL. Time for you to learn something today:

At a rally in Virginia in June 2008, Obama said: “In an Obama administration, we’ll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family per year.”

“We’ll do it by investing in disease prevention, not just disease management; by investing in a paperless health care system to reduce administrative costs; and by covering every single American and making sure that they can take their health care with them if they lose their job,” he said at the time. “We’ll also reduce costs for business and their workers by picking up the tab for some of the most expensive illnesses.

“We won’t do all this twenty years from now, or ten years from now,” he said. “We’ll do it by the end of my first term as President of the United States.”'

Rising Health Costs Undermine Obama Pledge to Curb Trend - ABC News

This lie probably won the election for him.

Let me ask you again, you ignorant asshole.

He said 2500 "ultimately", and he was right. You are misled, stupid lol.

Style counts more than facts so far. The "Liberal" media ain't, and serves the country poorly...

After 5 years of Obamacare, he'll be right about that 2500...

LOL. Time for you to learn something today:

At a rally in Virginia in June 2008, Obama said: “In an Obama administration, we’ll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family per year.”

“We’ll do it by investing in disease prevention, not just disease management; by investing in a paperless health care system to reduce administrative costs; and by covering every single American and making sure that they can take their health care with them if they lose their job,” he said at the time. “We’ll also reduce costs for business and their workers by picking up the tab for some of the most expensive illnesses.

“We won’t do all this twenty years from now, or ten years from now,” he said. “We’ll do it by the end of my first term as President of the United States.”'

Rising Health Costs Undermine Obama Pledge to Curb Trend - ABC News

This lie probably won the election for him.

Let me ask you again, you ignorant asshole.

He said 2500 "ultimately", and he was right. You are misled, stupid lol.

He said in his Administration, and by the end of his term.

You are a lying loser.

ONE MORE TIME, FUCKSTICK.

Has there EVER been a bigger debate lie?

Last edited:
This whole teleprompter debate is pure racism against Pres. Obama.

If there was a white candidate on stage who had lost an arm or a leg and wore a prosthesis.

People wouldn't be demanding that he debate without wearing it.

So why demand that Pres. Obama debate and not be allowed to use his teleprompter prosthesis?

Earlier today Breitbart TV featured a man on the street video from our own Rebel Pundit showing scores of Univ. of Wisconsin students saying it was unfair that President Obama was not allowed to use a TelePrompter in Wednesday's debate. The video was featured tonight on Fox News, and Pat Buchanan couldn't believe what he saw.

How do you use a teleprompter in a debate? Correct me if I'm wrong, but if someone is feeding you the answers via an electronic device, doesn't that defeat the entire "debate" premise? You're not debating at that point; you're delivering a speech.

Obama just couldn't keep up with the new Romney's lies and hucksterism. Hope you've noticed the "liberal" main stream media is along for the BULLSHYTTE ride...

Then he isn't fit to be President.
If, what you say, the reason for his inability to get his point across effectively is because he can't keep up with his adversary - then how the hell is he supposed to effectively do his job as leader of the free world?
Seriously?? So, as you say, he is utterly thwarted by a man who is simply lying - then what kind of a leader is he???

He does the leader of the free world great. Other leaders are a lot smarter and honest than Pubs and their propaganda machine, or the fact free thundering herd of the LSM. Biden will romp, and Obama'll be a new man in the town hall meeting. K?

How do you use a teleprompter in a debate? Correct me if I'm wrong, but if someone is feeding you the answers via an electronic device, doesn't that defeat the entire "debate" premise? You're not debating at that point; you're delivering a speech.

no so much a speech...as much as being a mouth piece.

Boo fucking hoo. Obama wants to be the Number One Diplomat in the United States - a job he has massively botched so far, by the way - and now you're telling us that he's only effective in that role when everyone around him is 100% honest and truthful according to his personal standards of measuring that sort of thing? Your story now is that Obama is such an incredibly wonderful President that he's just too good for this world? :eusa_hand: Cry me a freaking river, loser. :eusa_boohoo:

They realize he is an idiot and needs the teleprompter to give him the answers and to focus his tiny brain on the question.

If he's going to use a teleprompter, why don't we just cut out the middleman and let Romney debate whomever would be feeding Obama his electronic lines? For that matter, why don't the Democrats cut out the middleman and run that guy for President in Obama's place?

Evidently you only read the titlle, the location of the individuals is also contained in the op. Guess your not a candidate for advanced education either.

Judging by his posts, I'd say his kindergarten teacher decided he wasn't a candidate for ANY education.

This whole teleprompter debate is pure racism against Pres. Obama.

If there was a white candidate on stage who had lost an arm or a leg and wore a prosthesis.

People wouldn't be demanding that he debate without wearing it.

So why demand that Pres. Obama debate and not be allowed to use his teleprompter prosthesis?

Hey assbite, how do you script responses to the questions from Romney.

No wonder you are a muslim, you are stupid.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

I'm going to pick one point you attempted to make and ask for clarification. You say your dear leader Maobama's "716 billion medicare figure is SAVINGS", can you please explain how you get savings from a program that currently has a $30+ trillion unfunded liability? Now think real hard before you answer, this is a zombie trap.

Forum List

Back