Democrats are the biggest promoters of racism and the racist agenda

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
They put the spotlight on them regularly. Democrats make more money for the racist agenda by talking about them endlessly. Democrats create the drive that draws in new members to the cause by giving a fringe group endless publicity. Democrats are so fucking stupid. People like Bendog & Rderp do more for the racist cause than any racist could accomplish himself.

I agree and so does Morgan Freeman. Stop using race as a reason for failure and stop talking about it so much, but the poverty.pimps.need it to.make.money.

They put the spotlight on them regularly. Democrats make more money for the racist agenda by talking about them endlessly. Democrats create the drive that draws in new members to the cause by giving a fringe group endless publicity. Democrats are so fucking stupid. People like Bendog & Rderp do more for the racist cause than any racist could accomplish himself.
Democrats are the party of slavery and the kkk....it just goes hand in hand.....

• Banned
I agree and so does Morgan Freeman. Stop using race as a reason for failure and stop talking about it so much, but the poverty.pimps.need it to.make.money.
If not for the endless threads about them and the non stop coverage on liberal tv I'd never notice them or their agenda. Democrats are a boon for the racist agenda

If not for the endless threads about them and the non stop coverage on liberal tv I'd never notice them or their agenda. Democrats are a boon for the racist agenda

I agree, its a money maker for the Sharpton types.

New Topics

Forum List

Back