Who is MOST responsible for the 2016 crash of the Democratic Party?

Out of these choices, who is MOST responsible for the 2016 crash of the Democratic Party?

• Hillary

• Barry

• Nancy

• Harry

• Fox News

• Donald

• Biased MSM

Results are only viewable after voting.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Out of the choices below, who is most responsible for the Dems having the least power in Washington since the 1920s?

James Comey......jesus caused them to lose in 10, and 14 as well as 16!

Bush and Comey!

Democrats picked up seats in both the House and the Senate, and won the popular vote by 3 million votes.

George W. Bush had better margins in both the House and the Senate in 2005, so your nonsense about "1920" is bullshit, too.

Stupid Americans who gobbled up fake news like they were at a Wrestle Mania event.

Out of the choices below, who is most responsible for the Dems having the least power in Washington since the 1920s?

The meat puppet faggot for sure. Ever since he pushed the libturd agenda and more people finally got sicker of it, democrooks have been in decline. I think after he went balls deep on the queer agenda, it really disgusted more people than it attracted. Democrooks are all but done outside the metropolitan areas, and before long they'll be done there when blacks finally figure out how they've been played.

Like I said, the DNC should just pack it in, move into the Communist Party USA office and be done with it.

Democrats picked up seats in both the House and the Senate, and won the popular vote by 3 million votes.

George W. Bush had better margins in both the House and the Senate in 2005, so your nonsense about "1920" is bullshit, too.

Democrooks have 34 seats up for grabs in 2 years moonbat, many of which are in states Trump won.

Then again Trump won most states didn't he bed wetter? Take your 3 million west coast city dweller votes and shove 'em up your ass.

No the ones I'm talking about are still chanting "Lock her up" "Lock Her up"....."Build da wall" Build da Wall"

She should be locked up, if you can't realize that, you should probably be examined to determine if its safe to have you in society.

I will agree the wall thing is funny, but I am sure that border security will be a priority and something will get done. I'll shit myself if the crazy fucker actually does build a wall. I'll try and get on the project.

YOU COULD NOT BE MORE WRONG

2005 Senate: 49-49-2 DEMOCRATIC VOTING MAJORITY BECAUSE THE INDEPENDENTS CAUCUSED DEM.

2016 Senate: 51-47-2 REPUBLICANS

2005 House: 233 DEMS, 202 PUBS

2016 House: 194 DEMS, 240 PUBS

115th United States Congress - Wikipedia
109th United States Congress - Wikipedia

When you are making a post that is 100% incorrect, maybe try not to be a dickhead about it.....

Not only are you stupid, you're also an asshole.....CONGRATS....

Share with me YOUR SPECIFIC NUMBERS that demonstrate Bush's "BETTER MARGINS IN BOTH THE HOUSE AND SENATE". SPECIFICALLY, lay it out with sources...or are YOU the one full of nonsense and bullshit?

2014 may have had larger MAJORITIES in the HOUSE and SENATE, but NOT with a REPUBLICAN POTUS.

The PUB Congress taking office in 2017 has the largest majority with a PUB POTUS since 1929.

Last edited:
No the ones I'm talking about are still chanting "Lock her up" "Lock Her up"....."Build da wall" Build da Wall"

She should be locked up, if you can't realize that, you should probably be examined to determine if its safe to have you in society.

I will agree the wall thing is funny, but I am sure that border security will be a priority and something will get done. I'll shit myself if the crazy fucker actually does build a wall. I'll try and get on the project.

Ah a truly hopeless believer in the fake news and phony scandals. Frightening that you brownshirt type think the election of the Groper will give rise to a brand of extremism not seen since the 1920's and 30's

All of the above, plus idiots like we have here. They are still digging their graves as I type.

The party didn't crash. Clinton lost the EC and the Dems picked up seats in both houses.

Clinton +2.5 million votes.

I would say it WAS a collective effort which includes Hellary, DNC chairpersons Debbie Wassermann Shultz and Donna Brazile. Three bitches who proved they shouldn't be trusted because they lie so naturally.

The party didn't crash. Clinton lost the EC and the Dems picked up seats in both houses.

Clinton +2.5 million votes.

In case you haven't heard, the popular vote doesn't matter, and we have no way of knowing what the results would have been if it did.

The Democratic Party is responsible for the crash of the Democratic Party. That includes the DNC, establishment Democratic leaders and every moron who in the primaries supported the un-electable Hillary over Bernie. Bernie would have beat Trump.

And now we have Trump . A belligerent bafoon who is filling his cabinet with the very creatures that his supporters wanted him to get rid of and no, that is not part of the "Art of the Deal" They have been cheated and now we will all suffer.

New Topics

Forum List

Back