Democrats Agree on One Thing: They’re Very, Very Nervous

So you have a long list of Hillary crimes.......... where the fuck is it?
You want some of them for like the 111th time so you can miss them all again, or just deny it all as fake news as I'm sure you will? Here's a starter:

Why Trump's Not So Bad
Trump Is A Man Of A Thousand Crimes, Yet Hillary Doesn't Even So Much As Raise An Eyebrow?
Clarifying Clinton's "giving Russia 20% of US uranium"....
Should Trump receive same treatment that Hillary received?
Karma, and the last domino falls
Add Another "Suspicious Death" To The Clinton Body Count
The Sudden Concern about Corruption

Let me know if you need more. At least 50 other people have posted topical content on Hillary's life of crime here. Apparently, somehow you have missed it all.

Losing by 3 million votes certainly kicked ass. Especially after all the Russian help.
And again for the 9,000th time, jackass, since there is no legal control of voter ID, we don't know what the true national popular vote was, but in either case, since no election is ever determined by it, it means nothing. If Trump had won the popular vote by TEN million but hadn't gotten 270 Electoral votes, anal sphincters like you would be dancing in the streets celebrating the Electoral College in our faces.

Last edited:
0Of0auf.png

Now wouldn't that be a hoot if he was Epsteined!!!!
One just never knows anymore.....

He gave them the money on September 11, sorry facts get in the way.
After he was told about the whistleblower report (files August 12)
What whistebower? There wasn't one that testified. Trump released the transcript of his conversation. You have nothing.
Gosh, what a stupid post.
Let's look at this logically. Did a whistleblower testify? No, one did not. Did Trump release the transcript? Yes, he did.

What's stupid about that?
Yes, and we don't need the whistleblower to prove the case. A dozen plus witnesses, and Trump himself did it for us.

Okay, so the post wasn't stupid then.

Also, did you happen to notice that the "witnesses" didn't really witness anything, but simply talked about what they heard somebody else say?

You want some of them for like the 111th time so you can miss them all again, or just deny it all as fake news as I'm sure you will? Here's a starter:

Why Trump's Not So Bad
Trump Is A Man Of A Thousand Crimes, Yet Hillary Doesn't Even So Much As Raise An Eyebrow?

Let me know if you need more. At least 50 other people have posted topical content on Hillary's life of crime here. Apparently, somehow you have missed it all.

Losing by 3 million votes certainly kicked ass. Especially after all the Russian help.
And again for the 9,000th time, jackass, since there is no legal control of voter ID, we don't know what the true national popular vote was, but in either case, since no election is ever determined by it, it means nothing. If Trump had won the popular vote by TEN million but hadn't gotten 270 Electoral votes, anal sphincters like you would be dancing in the streets celebrating the Electoral College in our faces.

Uranium? So how did one person on a 9 person panel give away our uranium to Russia?

Was it our Uranium? Uranium One is a Canadian Company. They already owned it.

Hillary Clinton never owned uranium.

After he was told about the whistleblower report (files August 12)
What whistebower? There wasn't one that testified. Trump released the transcript of his conversation. You have nothing.
Let's look at this logically. Did a whistleblower testify? No, one did not. Did Trump release the transcript? Yes, he did.

Yes, and we don't need the whistleblower to prove the case. A dozen plus witnesses, and Trump himself did it for us.

Also, did you happen to notice that the "witnesses" didn't really witness anything, but simply talked about what they heard somebody else say?
Not true. Being part of a conversation or hearing a conversation is just as valid as seeing a murder & testifying.

Why Trump's Not So Bad

There are no statistics that show significant voter fraud that a photo ID would prevent.

The point is don't run around claiming Trump has some sort of mandate or he clobbered Hillary. Quit being that fucking stupid.

Why Trump's Not So Bad

Uranium? So how did one person on a 9 person panel give away our uranium to Russia?

Was it our Uranium? Uranium One is a Canadian Company. They already owned it.

Hillary Clinton never owned uranium.
Like I expected, you got nothing but bullshit coming out of your ears.

Not true. Being part of a conversation or hearing a conversation is just as valid as seeing a murder & testifying.

It's difficult to convict someone of murder on testimony that consists of, "I heard one of his buddies say he killed the guy", especially when those who were at the scene say he didn't, and the victim testifies that he was never killed.

Democrats are idiots to push a partisan impeachment.

I suspect that level of stupidity is caused by the Trump Derangement Syndrome mental health disease.

I suspect that level of stupidity is caused by the Trump Derangement Syndrome mental health disease.

Partisan is irrelevant.

Trump did the crime. Democrats did their job.

It's difficult to convict someone of murder on testimony that consists of, "I heard one of his buddies say he killed the guy", especially when those who were at the scene say he didn't, and the victim testifies that he was never killed.
Funny chit assfuck but what about the ones that heard that call? What about the ones who were directed by Trump's cronies?

How about the ones you claim were there testify under oath?

You do know that when criminals brag to their jailmates thaf that jailmate's testimony is valid.

3 million more votes.
Wrong. 2.8 million more and without Voter ID, they cannot be documented legal votes, which doesn't matter anyway, because that only represents a couple blocks in LA and Hillary already won that state! You cannot win it more! Presidential elections are 50 STATE elections, dunce, not one big national election. Gee, I get sick and tired of repeating that over and over to you dunces. Hillary only won the popular vote in 20 states, and of those 20, only a few states were good wins and all because of 4 cities. She lost in 98% of all US counties! No one gets to be president only representing 2% of the country no matter HOW many individual votes they collect!

Hillary needed 37 more electoral votes.
Unfortunate for her because 38 EC votes is more than any other state but one and she had already won that one! She was SLAMMED!

But hey, I give credit to those Russians knowing which states to concentrate their efforts.
Which Russians were they? A few Facebook ads that no one read or all the invisible ones swimming around in your head?

Funny chit assfuck but what about the ones that heard that call? What about the ones who were directed by Trump's cronies?

How about the ones you claim were there testify under oath?

You do know that when criminals brag to their jailmates thaf that jailmate's testimony is valid.

Uh, dude, you do realize that in the case of one inmate bragging to another, it's one criminal talking about what he actually did? In this case, it would be the inmate saying he heard a third inmate talking about something HE did, and it would go nowhere. Who has testified that actually heard the call themselves?

Partisan is irrelevant.

Trump did the crime. Democrats did their job.

Not according to Nancy Pelosi. She said a couple of months ago that it is stupid to have an impeachment that will only be voted along party lines.

This sham impeachment along party lines is not really an impeachment. It is nothing more than Democrat dirty tricks and it is backfiring on them big time. Not only are some of the Democrats going vote against it and some even switching parties but it is energizing Trump's base and that means disaster for the stupid TDS afflicted Moon Bats in the 2020 election.

I wonder if is the TDS mental illness that is causing the Democrats to be bat shit crazy or if they simply have idiot advisors. Maybe it is just the hate they have for making America great again. Of course the Democrat brain trust is made up of dumbass Neggras like Shelia Jackson Lee and Maxine Waters so go figure.

The witnesses wasn't part of the conversation.

Forum List

Back