Democratic Mayor Arrested for $8 Million Swindle: May have Committed Voter Fraud

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
Democratic Mayor Arrested for $8 Million Swindle: May have Committed Voter Fraud | BuzzPoBuzzPo

Lucie Tondreau, mayor of North Miami, Fl, who was elected in June of last year, has been indicted as part of a scheme to bilk banks out of $8 million dollars. She and her accomplices recruited straw buyers to pretend to be buyers of some 20 properties. She has also been implicated in voter fraud, when authorities found at least 60 absentee ballots requests had come from the same internet address. That address was traced to Tondreau, and her campaign manager was caught with a stack of absentee ballots in his car.

Shocker , another dem accused of voter fraud. And you guys wonder why we want voter ID laws

OK let's get things out of the way.

1. Without even looking at the article, you're a racist for posting it.
2. Voter fraud has never occurred.
3. If the absentee ballots were found then that means they were not sent in illegally.
4. Helping a person vote, by doing it for them, is the Christian thing to do.

Were there any hanging chads involved and how many Republicans? (only need one)

Democratic Mayor Arrested for $8 Million Swindle: May have Committed Voter Fraud | BuzzPoBuzzPo

Lucie Tondreau, mayor of North Miami, Fl, who was elected in June of last year, has been indicted as part of a scheme to bilk banks out of $8 million dollars. She and her accomplices recruited straw buyers to pretend to be buyers of some 20 properties. She has also been implicated in voter fraud, when authorities found at least 60 absentee ballots requests had come from the same internet address. That address was traced to Tondreau, and her campaign manager was caught with a stack of absentee ballots in his car.

Shocker , another dem accused of voter fraud. And you guys wonder why we want voter ID laws
Now there's a real winner. And voter ID laws don't address absentee voting, since they tend to be older and vote for your side.

Now there's a real winner. And voter ID laws don't address absentee voting, since they tend to be older and vote for your side.

yawn
more straw men from the queen of idiots

Well what about that I was right, not exactly Edgar Casey stuff.

4d869bd9cd7ed8cadb6b5168a0d17fa5.jpg

Last edited:
May have commited voter fraud...thats terrible.

What do you have to say to someone who pleads guilty of voter fraud I wonder:

Dinesh D?Souza enters guilty plea in straw donor case - Josh Gerstein - POLITICO.com

Conservative author and filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza entered a guilty plea Tuesday to a charge that he used straw donors to make $20,000 in illegal contributions to Republican Senate candidate Wendy Long in 2012, officials said.

Read more: Dinesh D?Souza enters guilty plea in straw donor case - Josh Gerstein - POLITICO.com

yawn
more straw men from the queen of idiots
No straw man there little man. Those are known as an opinion and facts.

There is risk and vulnerability associated with the current Voting System. Why are Liberals so opposed to addressing that vulnerability? ID substantially mitigates the risk of voter fraud. While are you people so opposed to addressing this?

There is risk and vulnerability associated with the current Voting System. Why are Liberals so opposed to addressing that vulnerability? ID substantially mitigates the risk of voter fraud. While are you people so opposed to addressing this?
Because you haven't issued everyone an ID first. Cart after the horse, not before.

This is just more proof that when a commie thinks they're the smartest person in the room, they're usually mistaken, because they get caught.

Last edited:

Who says absentee voting isn't addressed by Voter ID laws?

You? :rofl:

Read the laws. And who's going to check the ID at home, the cat?

Read the laws. And who's going to check the ID at home, the cat?

In most States, you have to present a Photo ID in person the first time you apply.

In some, you have to send in a copy of your Photo ID with every ballot and the City/County Clerk has to verify the address.

In some others you have to sign an affidavit swearing that you are who you say you are.

The deal with Voter Fraud is that we all know it's going on.... dimocrap scum LOVE voter fraud.

The problem is, you can't prove FRAUD unless the person just simply admits (s)he cast the vote fraudulently. Very few of them are that stupid and, for that reason, very few prosecutors follow through on Voter Fraud.

All the cheater has to do is say, "well, cousin Rufus told me to vote for him while he was in the slammer."

Or, "Mama told me to keep voting for her. Even after she was gone. So I did."

Or, "My ol' lady is doing ten to twenty for Man II and she axed me if I could vote for her."

That is NOT convictable Voter Fraud. You have to KNOWINGLY cast a ballot fraudulently. Otherwise, no conviction. Can't be done. If you believe (of course, we know you're lying, but we can't PROVE it) that you are fulfilling the wish of someone by voting in their stead, that is NOT voter fraud and no Jury is going to convict you.

That is just stupid.

Now, if you sign an affidavit saying that you ARE that dead woman or if you include a Photo ID of her saying that it's you. Or if you include a Photo ID of your Ol' Lady, who is in the slammer for having a pound of Crack Cocaine on her or sign an Affidavit saying that you are her.....

THAT IS FRAUD. PROVABLE FRAUD. You goin' to Jail. Period. Do not pass GO, do not collect $200. You be gone

We can't stop ALL Voter Fraud and we know it. But what we can do is let cheating, disgusting, scum of the Earth dimocrap scum know that we can PROVE it now. When we catch you, we can lock you up. No more of this shit, "I thought it was okay to vote for dead Pappy. He axed me to do it and nobody said not to."

You people are just stupid. You're incapable of independent thought.

It's why I insult you. I have no respect for you at all.

None.

It's why I insult you. I have no respect for you at all.

None.
You are not capable of insulting me. I have no concerns as to what kids on the Internet say.

As for the voting ID problem, the solution is easy, issue one to everyone who is eligible to vote and then ask for it.

Forum List

Back