Democrat Wake Up Call

Sinatra and the other right wing kooks have to hope and pray that this Health Care bill fails by 2010 for all the Democrats to get voted out of office. So either way, even if it helps the country greatly, they still won't support it because that means the Dems stay.

The true definition of partisan hackery.

I don't feel that hoping a very bad bill dies is partisan quackery.

And as for the hope they all get voted out, well, that is a given in a free system.

The problem I feel more and more people are seeing is not a particular issue, but a mindset. I hope people see what they voted in are a bunch of bullies and thugs, and want to remove them for that.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Damn, Dog! You are too fucking funny. You call everyone a 'right wing kook' and fail completely to notice the hackery of your own partisan self. YOU are the true definition of partisan hackery. :lol::lol::lol:

Idiot.

Where did I say everyone was a 'right wing kook'? :confused:

I think you're projecting again, a classic symptom in idiots.

Also, for those masturbating to the present Obama poll numbers, take a look at history and see that a man called Ronald Reagan had the same numbers as Barack Obama at this point in his Presidency.

Just saying. :eusa_eh:

Also, for those masturbating to the present Obama poll numbers, take a look at history and see that a man called Ronald Reagan had the same numbers as Barack Obama at this point in his Presidency.

Just saying. :eusa_eh:

Good point! Excellent!

Dems have nothing to worry about!

All is well! Keep snorting Kool Aid.

Good point! Excellent!

I'm not snorting kool aid. I'm simply telling you that Democrats back in 1981 felt the same way as you did now probably. And how did that turn out?

Well, look at the next election.

Arrogance will be the GOP's downfall. You just can't nominate anyone in 2012 or 2010 and expect to win. Eventually, just saying no to everything is not going to work if you have no real ideas yourself.

And remember, these elections in 2010 are a year away. Things change quite alot in a year. Look at where we stood in 2008 compared to now. All these polls are good for at best is an indicator of how people feel at that present time maybe.

Good point! Excellent!

I'm not snorting kool aid. I'm simply telling you that Democrats back in 1981 felt the same way as you did now probably. And how did that turn out?

Well, look at the next election.

Arrogance will be the GOP's downfall. You just can't nominate anyone in 2012 or 2010 and expect to win. Eventually, just saying no to everything is not going to work if you have no real ideas yourself.

And remember, these elections in 2010 are a year away. Things change quite alot in a year. Look at where we stood in 2008 compared to now. All these polls are good for at best is an indicator of how people feel at that present time maybe.

I'm agreeing with you! Dems got their shit together. Dems are da bomb!

Dems have nothing but blue skies!

Oh to be a Dem Candidate in 2009 and 2010! Let's listen to Obama blame Bush some more, because that sells like ice in Hell!

Says the squirt.
How old were you in 1981 btw?

I wasn't around for the American Revolution but I know plenty about that. How about you? I assume you were hanging around with Plato back in the old days?

In this case, your Meghan.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE0mKpShJSU[/ame]

I would seriously question how much you know about the American Revolution.
Reagan pursued policies that were guaranteed to result in more growth, albeit with a nasty recession beforehand. Obama is pursuing policies that are guaranteed to stop growth. If stimulus bills actually made economies great then the Japanese would have the world's top economy. Instead they've spent over 10 years in a slump, passing more and more stimulus bills and keeping rates at zero.

I would seriously question how much you know about the American Revolution.
Reagan pursued policies that were guaranteed to result in more growth, albeit with a nasty recession beforehand. Obama is pursuing policies that are guaranteed to stop growth. If stimulus bills actually made economies great then the Japanese would have the world's top economy. Instead they've spent over 10 years in a slump, passing more and more stimulus bills and keeping rates at zero.

:clap2:

Can't wait to go to the polls in 2010 the dems are going to take a beating . worse than a red headed stepchild!!!!!

the craps are committing political suicide. lets sit back and just enjoy the show

Have no fear - Joe Biden is ready to come back into the game!!!

Here Obama - CATCH!!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lP0CmEA6PA&feature=channel[/ame]

Forum List

Back