Democrat Support For Terrorism Remembered

Did you bother to read your link? There was no dispute that Rector brutally murdered two people. The dispute was the guy, after shooting himself in the head, was possibly not competent to stand trial. That's his own fucking fault.
9/11 happened after Bill Clinton left office. Bush and the Republicans were warned. Their arrogant ignorance kept them from doing anything. That's the right wing, arrogant ignorance.

Why I can't understand is why you want to defend a murderer. Course, you probably see child killer George Zimmerman as a "hero".

1. "Did you bother to read your link?"
Of course, and I'm fully familiar with the case.
Did you bother to engage your cerebrum?

I made no excuse for the death penalty, or that Rector didn't deserve same.

The point you seem determined to miss is that at the very least, bin Laden deserved the same attention from the rapist, Clinton.

"[Clinton] administration having passed on numerous opportunities to kill or capture the al Qaeda leader before 9/11."
60 Minutes Details Clinton Passing on Opportunity to Kill Bin Laden in 1999 | NewsBusters

2. "Bush and the Republicans were warned."

Provide that warning, dunce.

3. "Why I can't understand is why you want to defend a murderer."

Show where I did that.

4. "Course, you probably see child killer George Zimmerman as a "hero""

What is clear is that you see the rapist as your hero.

I'd like to leave you with one thought, but I'm not sure you have anywhere to put it.

Rapist?

Yes. Rapist.

Clinton Misogyny - Sex
Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned
CLINTON'S ROGUES GALLERY:

Whatever else is said and sifted, it's Republicans who let Bin Laden go, advised against going after him and Democrats who had Bin Laden taken out.

That's the literal truth.

You mean after the Democrat in charge let Bin Laden go and after the Clinton Administration ignored warnings that the Somali warlords were being supported by the same group that bombed the WTC earlier that year.

"It is true that al Qaeda was emboldened by 1993 – it was their first successful attack on us and we were unaware of bin Laden's involvement until later," former Sen. Bob Kerrey, who served on the 9/11 Commission, told ABC News on Thursday.

link

Sen. Kerrey says they were unaware, but that's because they didn't listen when we told them.

Hello, knock knock. 9/11 happened AFTER Clinton. In fact, right after Clinton warned Bush.

Produce that "warning," dolt.

Imagine, if the 9/11 bombers had survived and were captured.
I assume that they would have been given a lengthy prison term...at least.

Would they have been pardoned?

And....if they were, what would that say about the views of the elected official who released them?
Anything?

Today is an anniversary related to the above.

1. "There was a time when American terrorists moved to a Latin beat. Puerto Rican Independence was the song, and it had been pulsing in the background for decades.
On Friday, Jan. 24, 1975, it exploded onto center stage.

2. The place was Fraunces Tavern, the historic red- and yellow-brick restaurant on Pearl St. where, as any tour book will tell you, that most famous of American freedom fighters, George Washington, said farewell to his officers in 1783.

3..... having lunch ... were Harold H. Sherburne, 66, whose career on Wall Street spanned four decades, and a young banker, Frank Connor, 33, who had worked his way up over 15 years from clerk to assistant vice president at Morgan Guaranty Trust. Two executives, James Gezork, 32, of Wilmington, Del., and Alejandro Berger, 28,....

It would be their last meal.

4.....even as, the News noted, “dazed and screaming victims, one of them with an arm torn off, were being carried away” — the Associated Press received a phone call. The caller boasted that the bomb was the handiwork of the FALN, the Armed Forces of Puerto Rican National Liberation, radicals devoted to using violence to free the island from the grips of the United States.

5. Over the next nine years, FALN would take credit for more than 130 bombings that killed six, and maimed and injured scores of victims.

6. No one was ever tried for planting the Fraunces Tavern bomb, although in the early 1980s, 16 FALN members, including one of the leaders, Oscar Lopez-Rivera, were arrested and convicted of plotting to overthrow the government, weapons possession, and other charges."
Justice Story: FALN bomb kills 4 at Fraunces Tavern,*where George Washington said farewell to troops* - NY Daily News

7. "''I hung on to the memories of my childhood, more than other kids, I think, because that is all I had of him,'' said Joseph Connor, who was 9 then and is now 33, the same age as his father on the day he died.

8. President Clinton announced on Aug. 11 a conditional offer of commutation for 16 members of the group that claimed responsibility for the attack at the restaurant, Fraunces Tavern, which killed 4 and injured more than 60 people. Now Joseph and his older brother, Thomas, 35, veer between outrage and gloom....

9. [But] Nydia M. Velazquez, a Democratic Congresswoman from New York, for example, said the releases should be unconditional.

10. ''When I wrestled in high school, other kids had their dads there, I never did,'' Joseph Connor said. ''He missed so many life events -- my graduation from college, my wedding, the birth of my kids.''

''Not a day goes by that I don't think about him,'' he said."
Clemency Opens Old Scars For Sons of Bombing Victim - NYTimes.com

January 24th, 1975....a date that Clinton long ago forgot.

Echoes of Democrat Barack Obama's political soul mate, another bomber, and the author of his 'autobiography,' Bill Ayers......

Democrats, it seems, don't have any problem with terrorists.....
...after all, violence is at home on the Left.

The more things change, the more they remain the same.

Ehm, if the 9/11 hijackers had survived and been captured, 9/11 wouldn't have even happened. :)

You mean after the Democrat in charge let Bin Laden go and after the Clinton Administration ignored warnings that the Somali warlords were being supported by the same group that bombed the WTC earlier that year.

link

Sen. Kerrey says they were unaware, but that's because they didn't listen when we told them.

Hello, knock knock. 9/11 happened AFTER Clinton. In fact, right after Clinton warned Bush.

One of the guys brought over to be trained had a change of heart, turned himself in and told them what was planned. The FBI and MI6 did not believe him. That was a bit of a warning.

Imagine, if the 9/11 bombers had survived and were captured.
I assume that they would have been given a lengthy prison term...at least.

Would they have been pardoned?

And....if they were, what would that say about the views of the elected official who released them?
Anything?

Today is an anniversary related to the above.

1. "There was a time when American terrorists moved to a Latin beat. Puerto Rican Independence was the song, and it had been pulsing in the background for decades.
On Friday, Jan. 24, 1975, it exploded onto center stage.

2. The place was Fraunces Tavern, the historic red- and yellow-brick restaurant on Pearl St. where, as any tour book will tell you, that most famous of American freedom fighters, George Washington, said farewell to his officers in 1783.

3..... having lunch ... were Harold H. Sherburne, 66, whose career on Wall Street spanned four decades, and a young banker, Frank Connor, 33, who had worked his way up over 15 years from clerk to assistant vice president at Morgan Guaranty Trust. Two executives, James Gezork, 32, of Wilmington, Del., and Alejandro Berger, 28,....

It would be their last meal.

4.....even as, the News noted, “dazed and screaming victims, one of them with an arm torn off, were being carried away” — the Associated Press received a phone call. The caller boasted that the bomb was the handiwork of the FALN, the Armed Forces of Puerto Rican National Liberation, radicals devoted to using violence to free the island from the grips of the United States.

5. Over the next nine years, FALN would take credit for more than 130 bombings that killed six, and maimed and injured scores of victims.

6. No one was ever tried for planting the Fraunces Tavern bomb, although in the early 1980s, 16 FALN members, including one of the leaders, Oscar Lopez-Rivera, were arrested and convicted of plotting to overthrow the government, weapons possession, and other charges."
Justice Story: FALN bomb kills 4 at Fraunces Tavern,*where George Washington said farewell to troops* - NY Daily News

7. "''I hung on to the memories of my childhood, more than other kids, I think, because that is all I had of him,'' said Joseph Connor, who was 9 then and is now 33, the same age as his father on the day he died.

8. President Clinton announced on Aug. 11 a conditional offer of commutation for 16 members of the group that claimed responsibility for the attack at the restaurant, Fraunces Tavern, which killed 4 and injured more than 60 people. Now Joseph and his older brother, Thomas, 35, veer between outrage and gloom....

9. [But] Nydia M. Velazquez, a Democratic Congresswoman from New York, for example, said the releases should be unconditional.

10. ''When I wrestled in high school, other kids had their dads there, I never did,'' Joseph Connor said. ''He missed so many life events -- my graduation from college, my wedding, the birth of my kids.''

''Not a day goes by that I don't think about him,'' he said."
Clemency Opens Old Scars For Sons of Bombing Victim - NYTimes.com

January 24th, 1975....a date that Clinton long ago forgot.

Echoes of Democrat Barack Obama's political soul mate, another bomber, and the author of his 'autobiography,' Bill Ayers......

Democrats, it seems, don't have any problem with terrorists.....
...after all, violence is at home on the Left.

The more things change, the more they remain the same.

Ehm, if the 9/11 hijackers had survived and been captured, 9/11 wouldn't have even happened. :)

Seems you never miss an opportunity to miss the point.

CLICK: THIS IS A RECORDING the mummy speaks about the USS Cole. and we did what??? SOP nothing

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKALjeoeneE]President Clinton Addressing the Press on the USS Cole Attack - YouTube[/ame]

note he draws flies like a turd in an outhouse

funny how all democraps do

obama-fly-on-forehead.jpg

Lets play like Bush and his administration were never warned that 9/11 was coming. We can list a bunch of stuff in our post that look like we have done research and have relevent sources to prove our point even if the stuff we list is irrelevent, distorted misinformation and useless. Most people probably will not figure out our scam because they will not consider Bin Laden's declaration of war made on August 23, 1996 as a warning. Nor will they consider his attack on our Embassy's on August 7, 1998 as a warning. And the Clinton retribution and attack directed at Bin Laden in Afghanistan with 75 cruise missils on Aug. 20, 13 days after the Embassy attacks should not be considered a warning or that the USA needed to take Bin Laden serious. Also, the attack on the USS Cole on Oct 12, 2000 should not be viewed as a warning that a war existed between al Qaeda and the USA.
Yup, Bush had no warning about al Qaeda.

Last edited:

One of the guys brought over to be trained had a change of heart, turned himself in and told them what was planned. The FBI and MI6 did not believe him. That was a bit of a warning.

Horsefeathers.

You don't know what you're talking about.....not an unusual strategy for you.

He didn't get any 'warnings', you moron.

"There was . . . an awareness by the government, including the president, of Osama bin Laden and the threat he posed in the United States and around the world," Fleischer said. "That included long-standing speculation about hijacking in the traditional sense, but not involving suicide bombers using airplanes as missiles."

A CIA spokesman said the agency routinely passed on intelligence citing the possibility that al Qaeda might be planning to hijack an airliner as part of a terrorist action against the United States. But a suicide attack involving an aircraft was never envisioned, the spokesman said."
Bush Was Told of Hijacking Dangers (washingtonpost.com)

"...information prompted administration officials to issue a private warning to transportation officials and national security agencies. ... In a press briefing, National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice said the threats were very general and did not mention a specific time, place or mode of terrorist attack." http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.ph...esident's_Daily_Briefing_Memo_(External_Links)

Pretty specific warning, huh?

And...do you know who asked for intelligence briefings?

"The White House said the presidential daily briefing, or PDB, was requested by Bush, who sought information about the possibility of an al Qaeda attack in the United States."
CNN.com - White House releases*bin Laden memo - Apr 12, 2004

Seems like Bush was far more responsible than the oaf in the White House now.....the one who took a nap while Benghazi was under attack.

But....all in all, a good job in your post as far as continuing the "Blame Bush" strategy.

Lets play like Bush and his administration were never warned that 9/11 was coming. We can list a bunch of stuff in our post that look like we have done research and have relevent sources to prove our point even if the stuff we list is irrelevent, distorted misinformation and useless. Most people probably will not figure out our scam because they will not consider Bin Laden's declaration of war made on August 23, 1996 as a warning. Nor will they consider his attack on our Embassy's on August 7, 1998 as a warning. And the Clinton retribution and attack directed at Bin Laden in Afghanistan with 75 cruise missils on Aug. 20, 13 days after the Embassy attacks should not be considered a warning or that the USA needed to take Bin Laden serious. Also, the attack on the USS Cole on Oct 12, 2000 should not be viewed as a warning that a war existed between al Qaeda and the USA.
Yup, Bush had know warning about al Qaeda.

"Lets play like Bush and his administration were never warned that 9/11 was coming."

Let's 'play' like you actually had a brain, and weren't simply simple.

Let's play house: you be the door and I'll slam you.

"Yup, Bush had know warning about al Qaeda."

What amazes me is that you actually know how to find your way home each day....

...do you use breadcrumbs or shiny pebbles?

Can I get a less lame response PC? You can do better than the last one.

Sure....see if this is better:

*Sneeze* Oh, excuse me! I'm allergic to stupidity.

Sorry, I consider any response that relies on attempted insults and name calling to be lame. It is a sign of surrender when a poster has no other way to respond. I accept your surrender to the proposition that Bush was warned about 9/11. It is good that you have come around to accepting what the whole fucking world knows.

Sorry, I consider any response that relies on attempted insults and name calling to be lame. It is a sign of surrender when a poster has no other way to respond. I accept your surrender to the proposition that Bush was warned about 9/11. It is good that you have come around to accepting what the whole fucking world knows.

be sure and keep your shock therapy treatment appointments

1. " I consider any response that relies on attempted insults and name calling to be lame."

First of all, they are not 'attempted'....they are completed.
Secondly, they are not merely 'insults'...but, more accurately described as 'indictments.'
Wear them well.

2. "I accept your surrender to the proposition that Bush was warned about 9/11."

Post #68 completely destroys that fable, and equally destroys any cachet you might believe you have.

From said post:

"There was . . . an awareness by the government, including the president, of Osama bin Laden and the threat he posed in the United States and around the world," Fleischer said. "That included long-standing speculation about hijacking in the traditional sense, but not involving suicide bombers using airplanes as missiles."

A CIA spokesman said the agency routinely passed on intelligence citing the possibility that al Qaeda might be planning to hijack an airliner as part of a terrorist action against the United States. But a suicide attack involving an aircraft was never envisioned, the spokesman said."

"...information prompted administration officials to issue a private warning to transportation officials and national security agencies. ... In a press briefing, National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice said the threats were very general and did not mention a specific time, place or mode of terrorist attack." http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...External_Links)

"The White House said the presidential daily briefing, or PDB, was requested by Bush, who sought information about the possibility of an al Qaeda attack in the United States."

3. " I accept your surrender to the proposition that Bush was warned about 9/11. It is good that you have come around to accepting what the whole fucking world knows."

No better evidence of an opponent waving the white flag than his being reduced to vulgarity.
You are a loser, and you are frustrated by it being revealed.

Now wash your mouth out....and accept your defeat.

Waiting for a think tank to begin forming around you would be like waiting for a string of Jenny Craig's to open in Ethiopia.

Clinton tried, unsuccessfully, to kill BL.

Really? When? Provide links please.

Do your own homework, I am not looking up an article that I read 8-10 years ago. It was in the Sunday Times, perhaps in the magazine. The article was on how Bush let OBL get away when they had him trapped in the caves in the mountains. This guy was the main CIA guy there.

That's not westwall's homework, it's yours. When you make a claim, you back it up. Otherwise everybody will assume you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

In future, if you're going to spout out about things you can't provide specifics on and haven't got any way to verify, kindly don't waste bandwidth typing it out. Because what you say is worthless unless you can cite and source. That's debate 101.

Clinton tried, unsuccessfully, to kill BL.

Really? When? Provide links please.

Are you trying to be funny or are you that poorly informed? Clinton tried to kill Bin Ladin in Afghanistan by attacking 4 al Qaeda camps with over 70 cruise missils. The date, August 20, 1998, almost three years before 9/11.

Isn't that when OBL was hanging out at Ascot for the horse races?

Do you specialize in hearsay? "I heard that some dude, over behind the trash bin, I think it was behind the supermarket, and he said that no nukes is a convicted grave robber."

See how that works? If you make a claim you MUST back it up with evidence greater than that which you pull out of your keester.

1. " I consider any response that relies on attempted insults and name calling to be lame."

Secondly, they are not merely 'insults'...but, more accurately described as 'indictments.'
Wear them well.

2. "I accept your surrender to the proposition that Bush was warned about 9/11."

Post #68 completely destroys that fable, and equally destroys any cachet you might believe you have.

From said post:

"...information prompted administration officials to issue a private warning to transportation officials and national security agencies. ... In a press briefing, National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice said the threats were very general and did not mention a specific time, place or mode of terrorist attack." http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...External_Links)

3. " I accept your surrender to the proposition that Bush was warned about 9/11. It is good that you have come around to accepting what the whole fucking world knows."

No better evidence of an opponent waving the white flag than his being reduced to vulgarity.

Waiting for a think tank to begin forming around you would be like waiting for a string of Jenny Craig's to open in Ethiopia.

Your defense is the bullcrap that because Bush didn't know the specifiic time, day and method of the terrorist attack that everyone in the intelligence agencies of the United States told him were coming, but not the exact specifics. Because he was not told the exact specifics you demand he be cleared of having knowledge the attack was coming. Well you don't put sentries on duty, quards on the wall and protectors at the gates with instructions that they only have to be on duty andd aware and awake at a certain date and at a certain time and be prepared for a specific method of attack. You tell them the enemy is coming and be prepared for the assault. You rely on them to be alert and aware and able to respond to the best of their abilities and capabilities with the weapons and tools you provide them with. Bush failed. He and his administration fell asleep. When they weren't sleeping they were distracted and ignored their priority, the protection of America and the American people.

Last edited:

Wear them well.

From said post:

Your defense is the bullcrap that because Bush didn't know the specifiic time, day and method of the terrorist attack that everyone in the intelligence agencies of the United States told him were coming, but not the exact specifics. Because he was not told the exact specifics you demand he be cleared of having knowledge the attack was coming. Well you don't put sentries on duty, quards on the wall and protectors at the gates with instructions that they only have to be on duty at a certain date and at a certain time and be prepared for a specific method of attack. You tell them the enemy is coming and be prepared for the assault. You rely on them to be alert and aware and able to respond to the best of their abilities and capabilities with the weapons and tools you provide them with. Bush failed. He and his administration fell asleep. When they weren't sleeping they were distracted and ignored their priority, the protection of America and the American people.

" Because he was not told the exact specifics you demand he be cleared of having knowledge the attack was coming."

Wow...you lap dogs of the DeathPanelDemocrats will drool any attack on Bush....no matter the facts, as I provided them.

If you were told 'there's some guy out to get you' you'd know just what to do, huh?

Dunce.

Not facts, nor data, nor experience, nor rational debate will convince Liberals...as you prove.
Explaining to a Liberal is like trying to tell a devout Muslim that Al-Buraq didn't carry the prophet Muhammad from Mecca to Jerusalem and back during the Isra and Mi'raj or "Night Journey."

The beatings will continue until enlightenment emerges.

Horsefeathers.

You don't know what you're talking about.....not an unusual strategy for you.

"...information prompted administration officials to issue a private warning to transportation officials and national security agencies. ... In a press briefing, National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice said the threats were very general and did not mention a specific time, place or mode of terrorist attack." http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.ph...esident's_Daily_Briefing_Memo_(External_Links)

Seems like Bush was far more responsible than the oaf in the White House now.....the one who took a nap while Benghazi was under attack.

But....all in all, a good job in your post as far as continuing the "Blame Bush" strategy.

The FBI had one of he guys who turned himself in before the attack. The FBI did not believe him, and neither did MI6.

Forum List

Back