Democrat "Slavers Party"

When I look at liberalism, I see people at the top who envision themselves as masters of the universe who believe they are more intelligent and special than other human beings. Look at Castro, Chavez, Hitler and other sleazebags who ruled over the people. Those are the types of people who would not have a problem with slavery because they see others as lesser human beings.

Liberals did not want the slaves freed. Liberals did not want equal rights. The only thing that has changed now is that they pretend to feel differently, but their policies that treat minorities like subhuman idiots tell you all you need to know. They honestly don't believe that minorities are as smart as the whites. The sad part is that they have been busy trying to dumb down America, destroy the black families and constantly gin up the anger to stay in power. Liberals use blacks, but they don't want to see them succeed. They want to keep them in their place and they do just that with all their liberal programs.

Going from the real plantations to the liberal plantations wasn't much of a change in the long run.

I see you put Hitler in there as a liberal. Don't give up on Hitler so easily. He had a lot to be admired by modern american conservatives. He hated unions, intellectuals , homosexuals and Negroes.

Actually for the reasons you listed he fits in perfectly with the left of this country. He didn't hate unions he expanded them, he just did so within his own rules. The great lie of the left is Hitler got rid of unions, he did not. He eliminated people that disagreed with him and created his own unions for the loyal to buy into. Do you see any conservative unions these days? Same reason and same goal of the democrat party.

He didn't hate intellectuals, he hated anyone that had the intelligence and thought to not go along with his program. Kind of like you left wingers and global warming, the economy etc. You like to sound off about being the party of intellectuals but only the ones that agree with your predetermined result.

Homosexuals and blacks are currently revered by the left not for granting them any freedom but to guarantee a voting block. As soon as the left has run the homo agenda into the ground the gays will be expected to just shut up and go along with the program like the blacks do today. Take the measly government handout and STFU. Just look at how you people are so intolerent of any black person wanting nothing more than what MLK asked for, judgement by character, you would think they had killed someone with the attacks. The democrat party of race identity goes apeshit when a black person doesn't simply sidle up to the left wing government tit and remain silent.

I think Hitler would be pretty jealous of the democrats today, they accomplished so much more than he ever thought possible.

This same old gimic has been tried over and over....it's the same thing every time.

Back in the day 100+ some years ago...there were conservatives in the south that called themselves democrats.....nowadays those same areas are still in the south and they now call themselves republicans. It's the same group of people and the same ideas are still being supported, they just change the party name.

There were never conservatives that called themselves democrats. Not today and not a hundred years ago. They have been and always will be progressives. No party names have changed only how the parties made these groups of people useful to their cause. The conservatives have always held that individual freedom and opportunity is best for any race group. The progressives used them as a block with government subsidies to keep them in line.

The party of the KKK and Jim Crow didn't go anywhere, never left and never changed their party affiliation. They just found a new use for those they hate that benefits them. Racism is alive and well in the democrat party, for evidence just look at what they say about any black stepping outside of their predetermined role.

It seems as though he is trying to say that only the Democrats bought slaves? Is that correct? Meaning George Washington was a Democrat? Does anyone have what he is trying to say figured out yet?

I have a masters in history- and the op is insipid...typical hater dupe propaganda....a total perversion of history.

You don't have a masters in anything stop lying to people. You're too fucking stupid to post an actual rebuttal to any post on this board and yet still expect me to believe you're some kind of intellectual giant? Bitch please.

Why do Democrats include others when they bought the African Slaves in the first place?

I have no flipping clue what this is trying to say or ask
I understand. I read it several times and I can usually work out right-wing gibberish but not this one. He's a master of it apparently.
Take your partisian blinders off: Dems started the slave trade, but cast the blame on others.

The liberal controllers are wolfs, the blacks are sheep unless they are enlightened - then they are " uncle toms " and every other castigation!

This same old gimic has been tried over and over....it's the same thing every time.

Back in the day 100+ some years ago...there were conservatives in the south that called themselves democrats.....nowadays those same areas are still in the south and they now call themselves republicans. It's the same group of people and the same ideas are still being supported, they just change the party name.

There were never conservatives that called themselves democrats. Not today and not a hundred years ago. They have been and always will be progressives. No party names have changed only how the parties made these groups of people useful to their cause. The conservatives have always held that individual freedom and opportunity is best for any race group. The progressives used them as a block with government subsidies to keep them in line.

The party of the KKK and Jim Crow didn't go anywhere, never left and never changed their party affiliation. They just found a new use for those they hate that benefits them. Racism is alive and well in the democrat party, for evidence just look at what they say about any black stepping outside of their predetermined role.

Yes there were conservatives that called themselves democrats. The south has always been one of the most conservative areas of the country. Dixiecrats distinguished themselves as being the "conservative democrats".

"Progressive" is always about changing from the status quo to something new. Keeping slavery isn't something new, it was keeping the status quo. Segregation wasn't changing to something new, it was attempting to keep the status quo. If you want to make progressives out to be the group that supported segregation you're just whacko.

I have no flipping clue what this is trying to say or ask
I understand. I read it several times and I can usually work out right-wing gibberish but not this one. He's a master of it apparently.
Take your partisian blinders off: Dems started the slave trade, but cast the blame on others.

The liberal controllers are wolfs, the blacks are sheep unless they are enlightened - then they are " uncle toms " and every other castigation!

How odd that 98% of African Americans vote democrat.

Slavery is a national shame. There is plenty of blame to go around.

Jefferson tried to condemn slavery in the Declaration, and later wrote that it was stricken because South Carolina was adamant, but also that Massachusetts and New York were against it because they were the ones making money shipping them into the country.

Ralph Waldo Emerson got to gad about spouting his transcendentalist bullshit because his ancestor, a Mr. Waldo, made a fortune bringing in slaves from Africa. His principal ship was the African. Massachusetts had slavery and abandoned it, not out of a moral awaking, but because it just wasn't profitable in their climate and terrain. In fact, Massachusetts had to pass a law making it a crime to abandon your slave on the street, after they got too old to work.

This is all true.

For pure unadulterated hypocrisy, New York, New Jersey, New England--have had no rivals throughout American history---and are just now getting a competitor in Hollywood, and the rest of the loons in California.

I would like to add that Harry Reid is a National Disgrace.

Hitler was a liberal- Absolute idiocy, the calling card of a brainwashed Beckbot...lol. Along with no Dems were ever conservatives- like slave owners and segregationists were liberals lol...

Last edited:

How odd that 98% of African Americans vote democrat.
They are hoodwinked; they vote for their demise.

Yes there were conservatives that called themselves democrats. The south has always been one of the most conservative areas of the country. Dixiecrats distinguished themselves as being the "conservative democrats".

"Progressive" is always about changing from the status quo to something new. Keeping slavery isn't something new, it was keeping the status quo. Segregation wasn't changing to something new, it was attempting to keep the status quo. If you want to make progressives out to be the group that supported segregation you're just whacko.
You obviously have a very lacking knowledge of history and the terms used at each point in time. You also have a severe deficiency in self reflection.

What has changed in the democrat party since slavery ended? Nothing more than getting the blacks to vote for their own demise, willingly through lies and false promises. The same lies and false promises you deliver today.

“I'll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years. [Touting his underlying intentions for the "Great Society" programs, LBJ confided with two like-minded governors on Air Force One]”

― Lyndon B. Johnson

And you have. I guess he was right. The great society for blacks was based upon giving them handouts at poverty levels and making them afraid of voting for true equality and success in favor of the government poverty level handout.

Anything changed lately? Same program, same "progression"?

Hitler was a liberal- Absolute idiocy, the calling card of a brainwashed Beckbot...lol. Along with no Dems were ever conservatives- like slave owners were liberals lol...

Hitler was all aboard for liberal programs. Do you and your multiple so called (fake) masters degrees have any real and documentable evidence to prove otherwise?

Why do Democrats include others when they bought the African Slaves in the first place?

Keep in mind (if you have one) that the party polarities were reversed.

The Dems were the "Conservatives" -

The Republicans were the more progressive party -- although, like today's liberal dems at the federal level they break right when the going gets tough and business interests conflict with social interests.

Progressives felt a moral duty to free the slaves and the Jews because slavery and genocide are not progress.

Hitler was a liberal- Absolute idiocy, the calling card of a brainwashed Beckbot...lol. Along with no Dems were ever conservatives- like slave owners were liberals lol...

Hitler was all aboard for liberal programs. Do you and your multiple so called (fake) masters degrees have any real and documentable evidence to prove otherwise?

Hitler was a white Austrian Christian who was a veteran.

He said he was doing god's work.

Forum List

Back