Democrat "Slavers Party"

I doubt this will help you, you don't seem overly bright... :poke:

---------:itsok:

Southern Democrats are members of the U.S. Democratic Party who reside in the American South.
In the 19th century, Southern Democrats comprised whites in the South who believed in Jacksonian democracy. In the 1850s they held that slavery was a good thing and promoted its expansion into the West. After Reconstruction ended in the late 1870s they controlled all the Southern states and disenfranchised the blacks (who were Republicans). The "Solid South" gave nearly all its electoral votes to Democrats in presidential elections. Republicans seldom were elected to office outside some mountain districts.
During the 1930s, as the New Deal began to move Democrats as a whole to the left in economic policy, Southern Democrats were mostly supportive, although by the late 1930s there was a growing conservative faction. Both factions supported Roosevelt's foreign policies. By 1948 the protection of segregation led Democrats in the Deep South to reject Truman and run a third party ticket of Dixiecrats in the 1948 election. After 1964, Southern Democrats lost major battles to the civil rights movement. Federal laws ended segregation and restrictions on black voters.

Southern Democrats - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
I doubt this will hep you, you don't seem overly bright... :poke:

Southern Democrats are members of the U.S. Democratic Party who reside in the American South.
In the 19th century, Southern Democrats comprised whites in the South who believed in Jacksonian democracy. In the 1850s they held that slavery was a good thing and promoted its expansion into the West. After Reconstruction ended in the late 1870s they controlled all the Southern states and disenfranchised the blacks (who were Republicans). The "Solid South" gave nearly all its electoral votes to Democrats in presidential elections. Republicans seldom were elected to office outside some mountain districts.
During the 1930s, as the New Deal began to move Democrats as a whole to the left in economic policy, Southern Democrats were mostly supportive, although by the late 1930s there was a growing conservative faction. Both factions supported Roosevelt's foreign policies. By 1948 the protection of segregation led Democrats in the Deep South to reject Truman and run a third party ticket of Dixiecrats in the 1948 election. After 1964, Southern Democrats lost major battles to the civil rights movement. Federal laws ended segregation and restrictions on black voters.

I know the history but what is your question?

I doubt this will hep you, you don't seem overly bright... :poke:

I know the history but what is your question?

You're wasting my time, shut up, put on the dunce cap and sit in the corner...:lol:

When I look at liberalism, I see people at the top who envision themselves as masters of the universe who believe they are more intelligent and special than other human beings. Look at Castro, Chavez, Hitler and other sleazebags who ruled over the people. Those are the types of people who would not have a problem with slavery because they see others as lesser human beings.

Liberals did not want the slaves freed. Liberals did not want equal rights. The only thing that has changed now is that they pretend to feel differently, but their policies that treat minorities like subhuman idiots tell you all you need to know. They honestly don't believe that minorities are as smart as the whites. The sad part is that they have been busy trying to dumb down America, destroy the black families and constantly gin up the anger to stay in power. Liberals use blacks, but they don't want to see them succeed. They want to keep them in their place and they do just that with all their liberal programs.

Going from the real plantations to the liberal plantations wasn't much of a change in the long run.

Why do Democrats include others when they bought the African Slaves in the first place?

I have no flipping clue what this is trying to say or ask

That figures, Democrats bought, brought, tortured, hung, segregated and enslaved Africans (etc,), yet they like to include all other Americans in their well earned and exclusive shame..

Last edited:
When I look at liberalism, I see people at the top who envision themselves as masters of the universe who believe they are more intelligent and special than other human beings. Look at Castro, Chavez, Hitler and other sleazebags who ruled over the people. Those are the types of people who would not have a problem with slavery because they see others as lesser human beings.

Liberals did not want the slaves freed. Liberals did not want equal rights. The only thing that has changed now is that they pretend to feel differently, but their policies that treat minorities like subhuman idiots tell you all you need to know. They honestly don't believe that minorities are as smart as the whites. The sad part is that they have been busy trying to dumb down America, destroy the black families and constantly gin up the anger to stay in power. Liberals use blacks, but they don't want to see them succeed. They want to keep them in their place and they do just that with all their liberal programs.

Going from the real plantations to the liberal plantations wasn't much of a change in the long run.

I see you put Hitler in there as a liberal. Don't give up on Hitler so easily. He had a lot to be admired by modern american conservatives. He hated unions, intellectuals , homosexuals and Negroes.

Last edited:
Why do Democrats include others when they bought the African Slaves in the first place?

That figures, Democrats bought, brought, tortured, hung, segregated and enslaved Africans (etc,), yet they like to include all other Americans in their well earned and exclusive shame..
And they STILL fight to keep them from escaping their plantation...as IF that is some big favor? The black community is screaming louder than ever...so what's Obama do? Call for another program to "HELP" them overcome adversity started BY Democrat Statists in the first place.

What a country...eh?

And they STILL fight to keep them from escaping their plantation...as IF that is some big favor? The black community is screaming louder than ever...so what's Obama do? Call for another program to "HELP" them overcome adversity started BY Democrat Statists in the first place.

What a country...eh?

It's the political season, Democrats pay off the Black traitor race baiters, make promises and after the election, they laugh it off and screw them over and over and over..etc...it happens every time.

Last edited:
And now conservatives are GOP...zzzzzz

Sleep it off franco...the true reality of the Democratic Party sucks and can only make ridiculous excuses. Yawn and bend over for the Party Franco...:lol:

This same old gimic has been tried over and over....it's the same thing every time.

Back in the day 100+ some years ago...there were conservatives in the south that called themselves democrats.....nowadays those same areas are still in the south and they now call themselves republicans. It's the same group of people and the same ideas are still being supported, they just change the party name.

What a country...eh?

It's the political season, Democrats pay off the Black traitor race baiters, make promises and after the election, they laugh it off and screw them over and over and over..etc...it happens every time.
I think it's time for the "Black Community"(Whatever THAT is any longer) to step OUT of their comfort zone(s) and look inside rather than outside...Maybe the closest mirror will do?

Forum List

Back