Democrat "Slavers Party"

Actually it is you who refuses to learn, many people have provided links proving democrats weren't the only ones who were pro slavery or owned slaves. Of course that doesn't fit your stereotypes or the dumb game you are playing so you ignore the truth and actual truth.
Whigs owned slaves, even African Americans owned slaves, along with the Irish etc.. For one some of the first slaves entered into a Spanish colony. You have no concept of actual history. I suggest going back to school or getting your head out of your ass.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

While slavery did predate the Democratic Party (the first African slaves were brought to the Western Hemisphere by the Spanish), the Democrats were HEAVILY invested in slavery during the mid-1800's. In fact, slavery split the Democratic Party vote so completely that it's the reason Lincoln was elected.

Actually it is you who refuses to learn, many people have provided links proving democrats weren't the only ones who were pro slavery or owned slaves. Of course that doesn't fit your stereotypes or the dumb game you are playing so you ignore the truth and actual truth.
Whigs owned slaves, even African Americans owned slaves, along with the Irish etc.. For one some of the first slaves entered into a Spanish colony. You have no concept of actual history. I suggest going back to school or getting your head out of your ass.

While slavery did predate the Democratic Party (the first African slaves were brought to the Western Hemisphere by the Spanish), the Democrats were HEAVILY invested in slavery during the mid-1800's. In fact, slavery split the Democratic Party vote so completely that it's the reason Lincoln was elected.

Which is proof of the fact that there was a segment of the Democratic party that was anti slavery.

Isn't that what I said?
I do love how Lumpy thanked you though.

When I look at liberalism, I see people at the top who envision themselves as masters of the universe who believe they are more intelligent and special than other human beings. Look at Castro, Chavez, Hitler and other sleazebags who ruled over the people. Those are the types of people who would not have a problem with slavery because they see others as lesser human beings.

Liberals did not want the slaves freed. Liberals did not want equal rights. The only thing that has changed now is that they pretend to feel differently, but their policies that treat minorities like subhuman idiots tell you all you need to know. They honestly don't believe that minorities are as smart as the whites. The sad part is that they have been busy trying to dumb down America, destroy the black families and constantly gin up the anger to stay in power. Liberals use blacks, but they don't want to see them succeed. They want to keep them in their place and they do just that with all their liberal programs.

Going from the real plantations to the liberal plantations wasn't much of a change in the long run.

I see you put Hitler in there as a liberal. Don't give up on Hitler so easily. He had a lot to be admired by modern american conservatives. He hated unions, intellectuals , homosexuals and Negroes.

You have a lot to learn about Republicans. A dislike of today's unions is the only thing they have in common with that tyrant. Highly religious people likely can't accept gays, but those people are on both sides of the political spectrum.

The rest is a bunch of myths pushed by the left. It's the left who has done harm to blacks over the years and it's time for them to admit that. Some lefties think they are intellectual because their liberal professors taught them well. Sadly, they tend to confuse being educated with being intelligent.

Your response here is similar to every other hit and run post. Drop some talking points and pretend you know what you're talking about.

Hit and run? I'm back though. You do know that Chavez won his elections, don't you. So how was he a tyrant? Another why. Republicans trying to align themselves with MLK. He was marching with unions for higher wages. Don't sound republican to me. Hitler hated unions and homosexuals. Sounds pretty republican to me. The republicans or conservatives if you like, really like the black man. Really do, if he would just stop voting for liberals that keep him enslaved. In other words, he's not bright enough to think for himself.
Liberals didn't want slaves freed, didn't want equal rights. They treat minorities as subhumans. Where do you get this stuff from?

Seems that this should fit in here....

When Blacks Voted 80 Percent Dem, Malcolm X Called Them 'Chumps'

When blacks gave 80 percent of their vote to the Democratic Party in 1964, black activist Malcolm X called them "political chumps."

White voters, X said, "are so evenly divided that every time they vote, the race is so close they have to go back and count the votes all over again. Which means that any bloc, any minority that has a bloc that sticks together is in a strategic position. Either way you go, that's who gets it."

Yet Democrats, said Malcolm X, failed to deliver on a promised and much anticipated new civil rights bill, knowing the party could still count on their blind support in the next election.

"You put them first," said Malcolm X, "and they put you last. 'Cause you're a chump. A political chump! ... Any time you throw your weight behind a political party that controls two-thirds of the government, and that party can't keep the promise that it made to you during election time, and you are dumb enough to walk around continuing to identify yourself with that party -- you're not only a chump but you're a traitor to your race."

What would Malcolm X say about today's 95 percent black vote? Did the Democratic Party keep its promises to promote family stability, push education and encourage job creation?

The black community, over the last 50 years, has suffered an unparalleled breakdown in family unity. Even during slavery when marriage was illegal, a black child was more likely than today to be raised under a roof with his or her biological mother and father. According to census data, from 1890 to 1940, said economist Walter Williams, a black child was slightly more likely to grow up with married parents than a white child. What happened?

When President Lyndon Johnson launched the War on Poverty in 1965, 24 percent of black babies were born to unmarried mothers. Today that number is 72 percent. Then-presidential candidate Barack Obama said in 2008: "Children who grow up without a father are five times more likely to live in poverty and commit crime; nine times more likely to drop out of schools and 20 times more likely to end up in prison. They are more likely to have behavioral problems, or run away from home, or become teenage parents themselves."

Not only has family breakdown coincided with increased government spending, but the money has not done much to reduce the rate of poverty. From 1965 until now, the government has spent $15-20 trillion to fight poverty. In 1949, the poverty rate stood at 34 percent. By 1965, it was cut in half, to 17 percent -- all before the so-called War on Poverty. But after the war began in 1965, poverty began to flat line. It appears that the generous welfare system allowed women to, in essence, marry the government -- and it allowed men to abandon their financial and moral responsibility, while surrendering the dignity that comes from being a good provider. Psychologists call dependency "learned helplessness."

About the importance of education, Malcolm X once said, "My alma mater was books, a good library. ... I could spend the rest of my life reading, just satisfying my curiosity." What would he say about the Democratic opposition to school vouchers -- where the money would follow the student rather than the other way around?

Urban schools, where students are disproportionately black and brown, are simply not producing children who can read, write and compute at grade level. The dropout rate can approach 50 percent in some urban districts. Nationwide, 10 percent of parents send their kids to private school. But in cities like Philadelphia and Chicago, 40 percent or more of teachers send their own kids to private schools.

Democrats don't do blacks any favor by supporting "race-based preferences" in admissions to colleges and universities. Turns out, the more a school lowers standards to achieve "diversity," the greater the chance the "diverse" student drops out.

More than that, Democrats have convinced blacks that but for race-based preferences, black growth would suffer. Nonsense. Respected researchers Stephan and Abigail Thernstrom wrote: "The growth of the black middle class long predates the adoption of race-conscious social policies. In some ways, indeed, the black middle class was expanding more rapidly before 1970 than after."

Finally, as to the economy, then-chair of the Congressional Black Caucus, Emanuel Cleaver, D-Mo., admitted: "With 14 percent (black) unemployment, if we had a white president we'd be marching around the White House. ...The President knows we are going to act in deference to him in a way we wouldn't to someone white."

Democratic policies have contributed to family breakdown, maintained underperforming urban schools -- with no opt out for parents -- and have promoted tax-spend-and-regulate economic policies that have resulted in a level of unemployment described as "unconscionable" by Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., a founding member of the Congressional Black Caucus.

So would Malcolm X call today's black voter a political "chump" -- or a political "traitor"?

Brought to you by ...

larry_elder-300x180.jpg

When I look at liberalism, I see people at the top who envision themselves as masters of the universe who believe they are more intelligent and special than other human beings. Look at Castro, Chavez, Hitler and other sleazebags who ruled over the people. Those are the types of people who would not have a problem with slavery because they see others as lesser human beings.

Liberals did not want the slaves freed. Liberals did not want equal rights. The only thing that has changed now is that they pretend to feel differently, but their policies that treat minorities like subhuman idiots tell you all you need to know. They honestly don't believe that minorities are as smart as the whites. The sad part is that they have been busy trying to dumb down America, destroy the black families and constantly gin up the anger to stay in power. Liberals use blacks, but they don't want to see them succeed. They want to keep them in their place and they do just that with all their liberal programs.

Going from the real plantations to the liberal plantations wasn't much of a change in the long run.

Yuk-yuk....

Southern strategy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Southern strategy

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

For the British strategy in the American Revolutionary War, see Southern theater of the American Revolutionary War.

The Southern United States as defined by the United States Census Bureau
In American politics, the Southern strategy refers to a Republican Party strategy of gaining political support for certain candidates in the Southern United States by appealing to racism against African Americans.[1][2][3][4][5]

Though the "Solid South" had been a longtime Democratic Party stronghold due to the Democratic Party's defense of slavery before the American Civil War and segregation for a century thereafter, many white Southern Democrats stopped supporting the party following the civil rights plank of the Democratic campaign in 1948 (triggering the Dixiecrats), the African-American Civil Rights Movement, the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Voting Rights Act of 1965, and desegregation

You are unable to refute content, so you resort to ridiculing the source. Typical Libtard horse shit . What a loser !

Another republican trying to explain what wonderful people they can be to blacks. As long as the black man gets off his lazy butt and gets a job (none of them work you know), stops having illegitimate children, and starts acting white.

Southern strategy

For the British strategy in the American Revolutionary War, see Southern theater of the American Revolutionary War.

In American politics, the Southern strategy refers to a Republican Party strategy of gaining political support for certain candidates in the Southern United States by appealing to racism against African Americans.[1][2][3][4][5]

Though the "Solid South" had been a longtime Democratic Party stronghold due to the Democratic Party's defense of slavery before the American Civil War and segregation for a century thereafter, many white Southern Democrats stopped supporting the party following the civil rights plank of the Democratic campaign in 1948 (triggering the Dixiecrats), the African-American Civil Rights Movement, the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Voting Rights Act of 1965, and desegregation

You are unable to refute content, so you resort to ridiculing the source. Typical Libtard horse shit . What a loser !

Another republican trying to explain what wonderful people they can be to blacks. As long as the black man gets off his lazy butt and gets a job (none of them work you know), stops having illegitimate children, and starts acting white.
Yeah, they should stay shiftless and lazy, live a life of crime, and keep having out of wedlock kids to put on welfare so the rest of us can support them and repeat the cycle over and over and over.

When Blacks Voted 80 Percent Dem, Malcolm X Called Them 'Chumps' <snipped for copyright protection>
larry_elder-300x180.jpg

Uh huh.

Tell me, who's been demonizing blacks with scare stories about ACORN, Van Jones, Shirley Sherrod, "New Black Panthers" :lmao: , "Knockout games" and the like, so that morons like the red fender boy perpetuate racial stereotypes? Is that Lyndon Johnson?

By the way you can't take blogs and dump them in here verbatim -- even with attribution. Against the rules. And when you do quote them in part, link them.

Try to come up with an original thought.

When Blacks Voted 80 Percent Dem, Malcolm X Called Them 'Chumps' <snipped for copyright protection>
larry_elder-300x180.jpg

Uh huh.

Tell me, who's been demonizing blacks with scare stories about ACORN, Van Jones, Shirley Sherrod, "New Black Panthers" :lmao: , "Knockout games" and the like, so that morons like the red fender boy perpetuate racial stereotypes? Is that Lyndon Johnson?

By the way you can't take blogs and dump them in here verbatim -- even with attribution. Against the rules. And when you do quote them in part, link them.

Acorn was totally disbanding. As a result of over 20 investigations into voter fraud and other illegal activity of the organization.

Obuma Adviser Van Jones Resigns Amid Controversy and Being A Self Proclaimed Communist

These days, Sherrod has returned to the work she was doing before all the publicity.

The New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case, sometimes known simply as the Black Panther Case, were Found GUILTY BUT Charges Against 'New Black Panthers' Dropped by Obama Justice Dept.

Knock Out game is primarily black thugs attacking white and Jewish citizens!

Now if you'd care to refute them!

larry_elder-300x180.jpg

Uh huh.

Acorn was totally disbanding. As a result of over 20 investigations into voter fraud and other illegal activity of the organization.

Obuma Adviser Van Jones Resigns Amid Controversy and Being A Self Proclaimed Communist

These days, Sherrod has returned to the work she was doing before all the publicity.

The New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case, sometimes known simply as the Black Panther Case, were Found GUILTY BUT Charges Against 'New Black Panthers' Dropped by Obama Justice Dept.

You seem to have missed the question entirely, which is not about Jones, Sherrod et al.
I asked... who's PUSHING them as if legitimate stories?

Here's a hint:

james-okeefe-dressed-as-a-pimp-when-he-appeared-on-fox-in-2009-after-his-acorn-prank-the-hoaxster.jpg

Uh huh.

You seem to have missed the question entirely, which is not about Jones, Sherrod et al.

Here's a hint:

james-okeefe-dressed-as-a-pimp-when-he-appeared-on-fox-in-2009-after-his-acorn-prank-the-hoaxster.jpg

And as I stated, refute any of those stories I replied to you with!....Here, I'll even give you something to refute!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX4dcvIYk9A]BLACK PANTHERS ATTACK VOTERS IN PHILLY VOTING PLACE - YouTube[/ame]

Uh huh.

Here's a hint:

The Right must be so proud.

Here's a hint:

And as I stated, refute any of those stories I replied to you with!....Here, I'll even give you something to refute!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX4dcvIYk9A]BLACK PANTHERS ATTACK VOTERS IN PHILLY VOTING PLACE - YouTube[/ame]

Your refutation is in the lower left corner of that image.
That's why I put a :lmao: by that one. It's the silliest. "Oooh, scary black man! Must be New Black Panthers!" :lol:

I think that was Fox Noise's way of finding out where the silly-envelope is... "just how gullible are sheeple"?

The same thing going on in all of those "stories". See the pattern.

Oh, I should have remembered when subversives are faced with video bitch slapping them, they must look for the FOX NEWS logo to divert from the truth., simply because the lap dog subversive media won't cover that news. Next, I'll be called a racist, or sexist, or some other silly thing that most will laugh at.....you mental patients are so predictable.

Oh, I should have remembered when subversives are faced with video bitch slapping them, they must look for the FOX NEWS logo to divert from the truth., simply because the lap dog subversive media won't cover that news. Next, I'll be called a racist, or sexist, or some other silly thing that most will laugh at.....you mental patients are so predictable.
You've been caught plagiarizing,

http://www.usmessageboard.com/8772296-post55.html

so for now, I'll just call you a thief.

Southern strategy

And yet another Liberal, unable to address the facts because the facts refute his stance.

Forum List

Back