Democrat "Slavers Party"

Oh, I should have remembered when subversives are faced with video bitch slapping them, they must look for the FOX NEWS logo to divert from the truth., simply because the lap dog subversive media won't cover that news. Next, I'll be called a racist, or sexist, or some other silly thing that most will laugh at.....you mental patients are so predictable.

rofl.gif

I didn't need to "look for" jack squat; I know this circus already and what its source is.

The other media "won't cover it" because it isn't a story. It's made-up bullshit bread and circus that Fox Noise sells to the gullible. The circus is this part; the bread is what they make feeding you an endless stream of commercials after establishing a link with you on the basis of emotion and drama and the mythological bullshit of fear fables. The DOJ (of the Bush Administration) found nothing here, but that doesn't stop Fox Noise.

See the scary black man. Fear him. The other media won't tell you but we will. And we'll tell you more right after six more commercials. Feel the fear and stay right here.

Fox noise ain't there to inform you. They're there to sell you fear and emotional dependence. And you're still buyin'. :rolleyes:

Gullible's Travels...

Oh, I should have remembered when subversives are faced with video bitch slapping them, they must look for the FOX NEWS logo to divert from the truth., simply because the lap dog subversive media won't cover that news. Next, I'll be called a racist, or sexist, or some other silly thing that most will laugh at.....you mental patients are so predictable.
You've been caught plagiarizing,

http://www.usmessageboard.com/8772296-post55.html

so for now, I'll just call you a thief.

Way to attack the messenger so you can avoid the message because you can't refute it.

Fact is, welfare is a greater form of slavery than any chains ever were.

Can you elaborate on this? You must be reading the same material as Clementine. Have you ever read anything about slavery by the way?

you want to know another similarity between the slavery of chains and the slavery of welfare?

Like the slavery of chains it is going to take a republican to free them of the bondage of welfare.

You've been caught plagiarizing,

http://www.usmessageboard.com/8772296-post55.html

so for now, I'll just call you a thief.

Simply passing on a truism, which subversives just explode their heads over....don't they! :badgrin:

rofl.gif

I didn't need to "look for" jack squat; I know this circus already and what its source is.

The other media "won't cover it" because it isn't a story. It's made-up bullshit bread and circus that Fox Noise sells to the gullible. The circus is this part; the bread is what they make feeding you an endless stream of commercials after establishing a link with you on the basis of emotion and drama and the mythological bullshit of fear fables. The DOJ (of the Bush Administration) found nothing here, but that doesn't stop Fox Noise.

See the scary black man. Fear him. The other media won't tell you but we will. And we'll tell you more right after six more commercials. Feel the fear and stay right here.

Fox noise ain't there to inform you. They're there to sell you fear and emotional dependence. And you're still buyin'. :rolleyes:

Gullible's Travels...

I imagine the RACE shit is the reason more people, including subversive/democrats watch it than any other.... But, you're in your own little racist world with Al, Louie, and Jesse to form a circle jerk!:huddle:....You can even call off the strokes!

Of course not, you've been clueless since you started posting!

BTW, do you ever work, or simply LIVE on the board, and gather FREE SHIT from your Mess...iah?

Fatter o' mact I'm at work right now. Do you ever bother to find anything out first, or do you just assssssume?

And what the fuck would you know about my religion, my "messiah" or my politics? You just got here. Fuck you.

BTW, do you ever work, or simply LIVE on the board, and gather FREE SHIT from your Mess...iah?

Fatter o' mact I'm at work right now. Do you ever bother to find anything out first, or do you just assssssume?

And what the fuck would you know about my religion, my "messiah" or my politics? You just got here. Fuck you.

So you fuck off at work all day an LIVE on this forum.... What's to know, anyone with an IQ over 100 knows your a subversive, and loves da Manchuriam muslim in da White House

So you fuck off at work all day an LIVE on this forum.... What's to know, anyone with an IQ over 100 knows your a subversive, and loves da Manchuriam muslim in da White House

Links to all of that...?

Links to any of that...?

No I'm not "fucking off"; I've got the system running itself and I stand by to see that it stays that way, which leaves me this to keep me awake. It's how I roll.

I will cop to 'subversive'. As long as you're referring to the dominant paradigm. :thup:

But all that other stuff .... well you can join the ranks of Quantum_Dickbag and Sawbriars and all the other clowns who made the mistake of presuming blanket generalizations only to find out they couldn't document it. Happy huntin'.

Last edited:
I think poor Vigilante actually thinks we've never seen his race-baiting bedwetter act before. To quote Freddy Krueger, "How sweet, fresh meat."

The only thing original about him is his preference for that McCarthyist term "subversive". Looks like we have a big fan of Senator Joe McCarthy in Vigilante.

Links to all of that...?

Links to any of that...?

No I'm not "fucking off"; I've got the system running itself and I stand by to see that it stays that way, which leaves me this to keep me awake. It's how I roll.

I will cop to 'subversive'. As long as you're referring to the dominant paradigm. :thup:

But all that other stuff .... well you can join the ranks of Quantum_Dickbag and Sawbriars and all the other clowns who made the mistake of presuming blanket generalizations only to find out they couldn't document it. Happy huntin'.

Yes, you are the very definition of a subversive, Links, you have all day long to look them up, need help now with a search engine? Ah, just think (I know it's hard) you now have something useful to do for an hour or so, and not make yourself look like the little toad, you are.

I think poor Vigilante actually thinks we've never seen his race-baiting bedwetter act before. To quote Freddy Krueger, "How sweet, fresh meat."

The only thing original about him is his preference for that McCarthyist term "subversive". Looks like we have a big fan of Senator Joe McCarthy in Vigilante.

You're already lost, your first 2 words in your opening diatribe are an oxymoron! :badgrin:

Oh I hope so. That would be fun. It's been weeks. (/rubs hands, salivates)

Oh I hope so. That would be fun. It's been weeks. (/rubs hands, salivates)

Yes, this will be fun, gollywog! :badgrin:

Links to all of that...?

Links to any of that...?

Yes, you are the very definition of a subversive, Links, you have all day long to look them up, need help now with a search engine? Ah, just think (I know it's hard) you now have something useful to do for an hour or so, and not make yourself look like the little toad, you are.

Uh -- no, I don't need links. YOU need links. To wit:
loves da Manchuriam muslim in da White House

That's at least two links right there if not three...

gather FREE SHIT from your Mess...iah

Two more.

You have a good deal of homework. Me I have a good meal and a movie waiting.
Choices. :rolleyes:

Links to all of that...?

Links to any of that...?

Uh -- no, I don't need links. YOU need links. To wit:
loves da Manchuriam muslim in da White House

That's at least two links right there if not three...

gather FREE SHIT from your Mess...iah

Two more.

You have a good deal of homework. Me I have a good meal and a movie waiting.
Choices. :rolleyes:

Yes, that will happen when this jerkoff makes a hole in one! ...And LOOK, he works as hard as you do!

140ji3b.jpg

Forum List

Back