Democrat Senator may vote against Obama

I like Manchin. He had a nifty add when he was running for his elected post. If he had been in Florida I would have voted for him.

I feel for the Dems. They have utter failure Barry on their ticket. He's got a record, sucky as it is, and I doubt anyone is gonna buy Hope and Change this trip round the horn.

To bad the DNC didn't kick loser Barry to the curb and run with someone else.

Yes folks. It is that bad..

Sen. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., who has done more than any other Democrat up for reelection this year to distance himself from President Obama, said he does not know if he will vote for Obama or presumptive GOP nominee Mitt Romney in November.'

Manchin on the Fence About Obama Vote - Dan Friedman - NationalJournal.com

OBAMA%27S+SINKING+SHIP+OF+STATE,+OBAMACARTOON.jpg

Sen. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., who has done more than any other Democrat up for reelection this year to distance himself from President Obama, said he does not know if he will vote for Obama or presumptive GOP nominee Mitt Romney in November.'

That's a far cry from the lockstep lemming mind set of the republicans. If a repubelicker pulled a stunt like that, he'd be taken to the woodshed by party chief Limbaugh.

That's a far cry from the lockstep lemming mind set of the republicans. If a repubelicker pulled a stunt like that, he'd be taken to the woodshed by party chief Limbaugh.

funny how libtards are the ONLY ones who ever claim Rush is the head of the GOP.

To be fair he's a DINO. He campaigned against Obama to get elected.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIJORBRpOPM]Dead Aim - Joe Manchin for West Virginia TV Ad - YouTube[/ame]

Here's more:

"Democratic senator Jim Webb, who is retiring after the election, said yesterday morning that Obamacare "cost Obama a lot of credibility as a leader." The Washington Post reports:

President Obama’s new health-care law will be his greatest liability as he attempts to once again win the critical swing state of Virginia, Sen. Jim Webb (D-Va.) warned Wednesday.

“I’ll be real frank here,” Webb said at a breakfast organized by Bloomberg News. “I think that the manner in which the health-care reform issue was put in front of the Congress, the way that the issue was dealt with by the White House, cost Obama a lot of credibility as a leader.”

Webb voted for the law, but also for more than a dozen GOP-offered amendments to it.

“If you were going to do something of this magnitude, you have to do it with some clarity, with a clear set of objectives from the White House,” added Webb, who opted not to run for a second term this year. “...It should have been done with better direction from the White House.”
Dem. Senator: Obamacare 'Cost Obama a Lot of Credibility as a Leader' | The Weekly Standard

Manchin would fit in well as a Republican.

One has to be an idiot to post this after seeing the behavior of the Democrats toward ObamaCare.

Owebama's War on Energy is hitting home in WV.

....a coal state.
"Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlTxGHn4sH4]Obama: My Plan Makes Electricity Rates Skyrocket - YouTube[/ame]

Ah, one of 19 Dimocrat seats up for grabs in the Senate looks to be creating a bit of wiggle room to hopefully save his ass. Don't fall for it W VA. Kick him to the curb with the rest of his worthless cohorts.

He may be the only Democrat in Washington that shows some sign of intelligence... Bears watching.

Forum List

Back