The FBI "Doesn't Know"

If Hamas or their sympathisers are in the U.S. 😂

Does anybody really have any doubt?

1699228659200.jpeg

Chances are, there are thousands and they're not just Hamas.

America/Biden didn't make any friends in foreign countries by supporting the Zionists' apartheid and murder of Palestinians.

The guys in the red hats will be protecting your collective asses when the thugs in green and black come shooting in your house
Speak for yourself.

I'll watch haji saw through the last moonbat neck before I even load a magazine.

Bed wetting leftist vermin remain beneath mooselimb jihadists on my list of shit bags.

The FBI "Doesn't Know"​

The FBI had no idea 9/11 was coming.
No one saw the banking collapse of 2008.
No one cared that Obumma was a Kenyan ineligible for the presidency nor a former member of the Weather Underground.
No one bothered that the Muslim Brotherhood was Barry's #1 visitor at the White House.
They swept under the rug that the IRS put its thumb on the 2012 election.
They all knew the Russia Russia BS about Trump in 2017 was BS and did nothing.
They all knew something was up between Biden and Ukraine in 2018 and Hunter's scurrilous laptop was real and instead concealed it all and tried to pin Trump for it.
They knew J6 was likely and encouraged it to get out of control.
They looked the other way as our youth has been programmed, subverted and corrupted with sexual perversion.
Biden has been undermining America for three years and they are all in on the take.

But they were right on top of a few people taking video of J6, a few parents at school board meetings concerned how the schools were teaching their children, and a pillow guy who was supporting a better choice for the American people.

Whatever the facts , the one guarantee is that nobody here will know anything more than what has been decided that you need to know .
If that .
Always true .

Forum List

Back