Democrat Racism

Have you ever been in an interview with someone you knew didn’t like you? You knew it wasn’t going well?

Yes. And?

Well black people deal with white hiring managers who don't like blacks. We see that in the numbers. But black people aren't doing themselves any favors the way they act. And white hiring managers may pick up on those slight differences. For example if he talks with a black affect, imagine how he talks once he's comfortably working there. And if you don't like working with the guy you can't get rid of him like you can a white guy. That is stone cold fact. I've been run out of companies when I was doing better than the black guy, who they were tenderly nurturing towards success.

I'm not saying hire a less qualified black or woman I'm saying look beyond your bias and maybe give the minority or woman a chance seeing as how 95% of the bosses are all white men.

But if you have any kind of red flag it is your right as an employer to not hire someone.

I'm just about done arguing for the other side. It's like arguing with people in Israel and trying to tell them they aren't 100% right in their struggles with the Palestinians. A Jew, like a black, will never admit one fault of their own.

And they don't even vote. They are rightfully second class citizens. Any class of people who doesn't vote should be treated as such. Same thing happens to poor white neighborhoods. They are to blame for themselves. They refuse to assimilate and politicians don't care about people who don't vote.

And Republican politicians don't give a fuck about poor white people because they have their votes already based on racism, god, guns and gays. No need to bring economic opportunity to their dumb asses.

Why do you continue lying to yourself? You are white telling us blacks how we are wrong and it's not based in any understanding of the destructive nature of racism. You talk about how we act. How do we act sealybobo?

You whites have an interesting perspective that allows you to miss all the wrongs your race commits in order to declare your victimhood. You say you got beat up only because you were white. No you didn't. You are unable to understand the anger you got was due to years of white racism those blacks face. I say black communities have less crime than white ones because that's what 25 years of Uniform Crime Reports say. Whites don't have bars on their windows and get robbed, raped and vandalized more than anyone else. Then you read or hear the same comment every time, "I can't believe this happened, we don't live in that kind of community."

We are not jews in Israel who are expanding settlements into Palestinian territory while claiming how terrible the Palestinians are. You are white and whites have been telling us what to do since 1776. Everything whites tell us to do, they've never done it. You have nothing to tell me because you ignore the root cause of the problem. Whites have what they do because they made laws at every level to provide them with an advantage. Historical white racism has been the problem in the Detroit metro area just like everywhere else. In 1993 I helped file a class action lawsuit for racial discrimination against a corporation HQ'd in Detroit.

Blacks are angry about how we have been treated. We know what our problems are and what created them. You don't. And that has always been the problem with you white liberals. You think you have suggestions we need to hear and none of it ever addresses the root cause or it's compound effects on black people.

I really can't argue with anything you say. So then you all need to start becoming more independent and using that money you spend to influence more power.

And get those poor bastards to vote. If Republicans see 80% of the black community voted, they'd start catering to it that I can promise you.

But one thing. You think that us whites need to have bars on our windows? That's funny shit. But I guess I live in a very safe white community. You must be talking about poor white communities. Sure rapes happen in rich white neighborhoods too occasionally or burglaries but not so much that the entire community bars up their windows and doors.

I found people discussing these bars on windows in Detroit:
OK, Ive lived a few places, but have never seen a community so upset w crime, but so against security bars on windows as detroit. Yes they can be a bit of an eyesore, but Im wondering my they arent more widely used in detroit w as much crime as is talked about. Here in L.A. you even see them in decent neighborhoods. Can anyone enlighten me why detroit isnt more open to them? My home has them and I feel alot better at home or away knowing Ive at least got something to slow them down if they choose to break in.
detroit hates security bars?

I'm surprised to hear you say you rarely saw them. I know one person who claims to have made a fortune selling them in Detroit throughout the 80s and 90s. (Then again, I didn't have any on anyplace I lived back then!)

Ive grown fond of my bars, and will apply them if and when i return to the BIG D
Wow. I can't imagine becoming "fond" of security bars, and if I felt I needed them when I returned, I wouldn't be returning.
I'm not sure what's more strange - the fact that you've been gone 16 years yet make a general statement about a place where you don't live, or the fact that you say this despite there being tens of thousands of homes in the city with bars on all their windows and doors.

In some neighborhoods, nearly every home on the street has iron bars.

Because Detroit is so safe? LOL

Aesthetics aren't even the point. When a neighborhood is so dangerous that you need to have security bars on the windows, it's no longer good enough to live in, and it's time to get the heck out of there. Period.

I've always made a rule to NEVER live in an area of the city so bad that there are bars on the upper windows. On the basement windows or a security door I can get to. We have security doors and door gates and glass blocks for the basement windows. BUT I am not living anywhere with bars at the first floor main window. Absolutely not.

88 percent of the blacks who voted in the last election voted for Clinton. Blacks ran for offices in record numbers in 2018. We vote. We need more representation. And like I said, you live in gated communities and talk about bars on windows. Even in those gated communities, whites get robbed, raped and beaten more. I lived in a black community in a city and we had no bars on windows. You exaggerate things when it comes to negatives about blacks. Maybe you need to stop.

88% of the blacks who voted sure. But how many blacks voted?

The turnout rate rose among white voters in the 2016 election and declined substantially among black voters. 65 percent of white citizens cast ballots in last year's presidential election, up from 64 percent four years earlier.

But the turnout rate among African-American citizens tumbled sharply. Only 59 percent of black citizens voted in 2016, down from 66 percent in 2012 and 65 percent in 2008.

I’m constantly trying to figure out why white men are so fucked up they do mass shootings. But that’s different than living in a high crime and poverty black community with bars on the doors and windows and you know it. I’m not saying whites aren’t fucked up too. Remember I’m first generation Greek. I am critical of white Americans too. I think they are fucked up and the biggest thing I pick on them for is the 51% divorce rate they have. It’s whats wrong with them too.

The 3 worst mass shooting to date were all perpetrated by muslim extremists. So to hell with that stupid trope that white men are mass shooters. There's been a spate of such incidents in the US over a period of two decades, perpetrated by sick individuals in a nation of 300 million, many of whom weren't even white.
Bullshit. We have a white man problem in America. If you gun nuts want to say it’s not the gun it’s the shooter then tell us why so many white shooters?

In the Middle East they hav a suicide bomber problem. They need to figure out why so many Arabic men are willing to do that.

Notice women don’t go on rampages? Maybe if I leave out the color you’ll be able to have a rational discussion about this. Why are men so nuts?

Ps. Very few blacks commit crimes. The vast majority of blacks are just like us. So if we don’t have a white male rampage problem because the numbers aren’t high enough then we could say the same thing about blacks.

In other words 94% of blacks are good and 96% of whites are good. And many would say being treated like second class citizens might account for the extra 2%

Look at how you whites cry now over a little affirmative action. Imagine if we were persecuted like blacks have been for centuries. Would we be doing as good as blacks are after everything they’ve endured? Something tells me we wouldn’t. Whites are snowflakes
White people go through more systemic and coordinated racism today than any race has ever even imagined going through, and yet we are still here and white guilt and submission is going to forever die with the baby boomers.

Once that happens every single accomplishment in human history will be nothing compared to what the new and improved white man does.

1. You assume that the issue is that the white managers just don't like blacks. Saying "the numbers show it" is not a supporting argument.

2. But, you do inadvertently raise the issue of blacks being told their whole lives that the white hiring managers won't like them. I can see that being a factor with at least some of the black applicants

3. That bit where you were run out of the company for the sake of the black employee? That was anti-white racism, and if it happened to you, the odds that it JUST happened to you, is pretty low.

4. Your assumption that the white man hiring, is biased against minority candidates is just an assumption. Especially odd given that you have given an example of a white ceo demanding a minority VP, and cited the large number of ceos that strongly support diversity hiring and the example of google that I provided.

5. People who don't vote, often have good reasons. I have no desire for people that don't think they should vote, to vote. I trust their judgement on themselves.

6. Blacks and Poor whites are not "second class citizens". They are underserved voter groups. That they have been failed is on our political class, not on them. NOte the way that poor whites were happy to mobilize when some one came along and spoke to their interests. Liberals should consider how to speak out to black interests if they want higher voting from blacks.

7. Your need to constantly keep the flame alive of race baiting, is not something to endear you to poor whites, who pay the price for that shit.

You are right. We should let Republicans run everything like they do in Red states

Are 97 of the nation's 100 poorest counties in red states?

Please go back and actually answer the points I made.
Just look at which side started this thread. And what is the subject? Who is controlling the message and playing the race card here? Be honest

We were having quite a discussion, heavily based on your personal experiences and observations, and now you want to shit can all of that, and start the whole discussion over?

Could you be honest as to why you want to do that?

I thought you made some great points. And I made some even better ones.

And I really appreciate your honesty in sharing your examples. Most liberals would lie, either to themselves or me.

imo, I think we can to a point, where we reached the underlying differences of perception on the facts that cause at least some of our political disagreements.

Have you seen me calling usmb blacks out on this? The Black-White Test Score Gap: Why It Persists and What Can Be Done

This probably is a big factor in why blacks aren't doing better in the workplace but even this USMB blacks deny. Their neighborhoods aren't more dangerous, fatherlessness is not a problem and their kids low test scores isn't real either.

These USMB blacks are like Trump. If they don't like the facts they just call it fake news.

If you know all of that, why do you assume racist discrimination when you see unequal outcomes?

Yes. And?

Well black people deal with white hiring managers who don't like blacks. We see that in the numbers. But black people aren't doing themselves any favors the way they act. And white hiring managers may pick up on those slight differences. For example if he talks with a black affect, imagine how he talks once he's comfortably working there. And if you don't like working with the guy you can't get rid of him like you can a white guy. That is stone cold fact. I've been run out of companies when I was doing better than the black guy, who they were tenderly nurturing towards success.

I'm not saying hire a less qualified black or woman I'm saying look beyond your bias and maybe give the minority or woman a chance seeing as how 95% of the bosses are all white men.

But if you have any kind of red flag it is your right as an employer to not hire someone.

I'm just about done arguing for the other side. It's like arguing with people in Israel and trying to tell them they aren't 100% right in their struggles with the Palestinians. A Jew, like a black, will never admit one fault of their own.

And they don't even vote. They are rightfully second class citizens. Any class of people who doesn't vote should be treated as such. Same thing happens to poor white neighborhoods. They are to blame for themselves. They refuse to assimilate and politicians don't care about people who don't vote.

And Republican politicians don't give a fuck about poor white people because they have their votes already based on racism, god, guns and gays. No need to bring economic opportunity to their dumb asses.

1. You assume that the issue is that the white managers just don't like blacks. Saying "the numbers show it" is not a supporting argument.

2. But, you do inadvertently raise the issue of blacks being told their whole lives that the white hiring managers won't like them. I can see that being a factor with at least some of the black applicants

3. That bit where you were run out of the company for the sake of the black employee? That was anti-white racism, and if it happened to you, the odds that it JUST happened to you, is pretty low.

4. Your assumption that the white man hiring, is biased against minority candidates is just an assumption. Especially odd given that you have given an example of a white ceo demanding a minority VP, and cited the large number of ceos that strongly support diversity hiring and the example of google that I provided.

5. People who don't vote, often have good reasons. I have no desire for people that don't think they should vote, to vote. I trust their judgement on themselves.

6. Blacks and Poor whites are not "second class citizens". They are underserved voter groups. That they have been failed is on our political class, not on them. NOte the way that poor whites were happy to mobilize when some one came along and spoke to their interests. Liberals should consider how to speak out to black interests if they want higher voting from blacks.

7. Your need to constantly keep the flame alive of race baiting, is not something to endear you to poor whites, who pay the price for that shit.

How come you didn't bring up this argument?

rican Americans score lower than European Americans on vocabulary, reading, and math tests, as well as on tests that claim to measure scholastic aptitude and intelligence. The gap appears before children enter kindergarten and it persists into adulthood. It has narrowed since 1970, but the typical American black still scores below 75 percent of American whites on almost every standardized test......

Because you (personally as you, and you as a member of group liberal) are the one(s) making the claim that unequal outcomes must be caused by racist discrimination.

It is on you to support that argument.

I am happy simply pointing out that you cannot.

AND pointing out the real discrimination faced by whites, such as your examples of being pushed out of a company while they focus on nurturing the black guys.

And you know, I generally don't touch on your stories about being beaten up for being white, because I am not trying to play silly gotcha games.

BUT, seriously, violence inflicted on some one due to the color of their skin, is ICONIC racism, and for you to give them a pass for their actions,

is not called for.

I condemn all racist violence.

I simply understand where the anger comes from. They are taught that whites are the devil. Imagine if IM2 is teaching his kid the same shit he says here and his kid goes to an all black school except for 3 white kids. Of course they are going to take it out on the white kids that they are second class citizens. Lets face it, blacks aren't teaching their kids right. Not inner city blacks. I'm not talking about my black neighbors I'm talking about inner city poverty blacks.

By the way, I got in a lot of fights when I moved to an all white neighborhood because of my long Greek last name. My dad was told at Ford by his white co-workers to go back to his own country.

My mom took my brother to a kids birthday party. Gift in hand she and he walk up to the door and the dad answers and says, "no fucking way a white person will ever step foot in my house" and then slammed the door on them.

With my personality my brother and parents are sure I would have never made it out of that school alive. I have a big mouth and fight back.

P.S. I remember one black moved to my all white highschool. People were very mean to him. Very racist. So what does he do? He steals my buddies varsity jacket. He and a wigger buddy of his buried his jacket. Why would they do that? Why would the black kid prove he is what all the racists think he is? Anyways, my buddies dad was in the FBI and went to the kids house, kicked in his door and at gunpoint made him take him to where the jacket was buried and made him dig it up.

Understanding something does not require that you approve or endorse it, as you do, when you give those kids a pass, or support the policies and candidates that perpetuate such racist violence.

Yes. And?

Why do you continue lying to yourself? You are white telling us blacks how we are wrong and it's not based in any understanding of the destructive nature of racism. You talk about how we act. How do we act sealybobo?

You whites have an interesting perspective that allows you to miss all the wrongs your race commits in order to declare your victimhood. You say you got beat up only because you were white. No you didn't. You are unable to understand the anger you got was due to years of white racism those blacks face. I say black communities have less crime than white ones because that's what 25 years of Uniform Crime Reports say. Whites don't have bars on their windows and get robbed, raped and vandalized more than anyone else. Then you read or hear the same comment every time, "I can't believe this happened, we don't live in that kind of community."

We are not jews in Israel who are expanding settlements into Palestinian territory while claiming how terrible the Palestinians are. You are white and whites have been telling us what to do since 1776. Everything whites tell us to do, they've never done it. You have nothing to tell me because you ignore the root cause of the problem. Whites have what they do because they made laws at every level to provide them with an advantage. Historical white racism has been the problem in the Detroit metro area just like everywhere else. In 1993 I helped file a class action lawsuit for racial discrimination against a corporation HQ'd in Detroit.

Blacks are angry about how we have been treated. We know what our problems are and what created them. You don't. And that has always been the problem with you white liberals. You think you have suggestions we need to hear and none of it ever addresses the root cause or it's compound effects on black people.

I really can't argue with anything you say. So then you all need to start becoming more independent and using that money you spend to influence more power.

And get those poor bastards to vote. If Republicans see 80% of the black community voted, they'd start catering to it that I can promise you.

But one thing. You think that us whites need to have bars on our windows? That's funny shit. But I guess I live in a very safe white community. You must be talking about poor white communities. Sure rapes happen in rich white neighborhoods too occasionally or burglaries but not so much that the entire community bars up their windows and doors.

I found people discussing these bars on windows in Detroit:
OK, Ive lived a few places, but have never seen a community so upset w crime, but so against security bars on windows as detroit. Yes they can be a bit of an eyesore, but Im wondering my they arent more widely used in detroit w as much crime as is talked about. Here in L.A. you even see them in decent neighborhoods. Can anyone enlighten me why detroit isnt more open to them? My home has them and I feel alot better at home or away knowing Ive at least got something to slow them down if they choose to break in.
detroit hates security bars?

I'm surprised to hear you say you rarely saw them. I know one person who claims to have made a fortune selling them in Detroit throughout the 80s and 90s. (Then again, I didn't have any on anyplace I lived back then!)

Ive grown fond of my bars, and will apply them if and when i return to the BIG D
Wow. I can't imagine becoming "fond" of security bars, and if I felt I needed them when I returned, I wouldn't be returning.
I'm not sure what's more strange - the fact that you've been gone 16 years yet make a general statement about a place where you don't live, or the fact that you say this despite there being tens of thousands of homes in the city with bars on all their windows and doors.

In some neighborhoods, nearly every home on the street has iron bars.

Because Detroit is so safe? LOL

Aesthetics aren't even the point. When a neighborhood is so dangerous that you need to have security bars on the windows, it's no longer good enough to live in, and it's time to get the heck out of there. Period.

I've always made a rule to NEVER live in an area of the city so bad that there are bars on the upper windows. On the basement windows or a security door I can get to. We have security doors and door gates and glass blocks for the basement windows. BUT I am not living anywhere with bars at the first floor main window. Absolutely not.

88 percent of the blacks who voted in the last election voted for Clinton. Blacks ran for offices in record numbers in 2018. We vote. We need more representation. And like I said, you live in gated communities and talk about bars on windows. Even in those gated communities, whites get robbed, raped and beaten more. I lived in a black community in a city and we had no bars on windows. You exaggerate things when it comes to negatives about blacks. Maybe you need to stop.

88% of the blacks who voted sure. But how many blacks voted?

The turnout rate rose among white voters in the 2016 election and declined substantially among black voters. 65 percent of white citizens cast ballots in last year's presidential election, up from 64 percent four years earlier.

But the turnout rate among African-American citizens tumbled sharply. Only 59 percent of black citizens voted in 2016, down from 66 percent in 2012 and 65 percent in 2008.

59% compared to 65% is not that big of a gap, especially when so many of them tune into a political ideology of powerlessness and victimhood.

Hell, considering how much propaganda is put out that how racist and evul our society is, I'm surprised the turnout isn't lower.

I’m constantly trying to figure out why white men are so fucked up they do mass shootings. But that’s different than living in a high crime and poverty black community with bars on the doors and windows and you know it. I’m not saying whites aren’t fucked up too. Remember I’m first generation Greek. I am critical of white Americans too. I think they are fucked up and the biggest thing I pick on them for is the 51% divorce rate they have. It’s whats wrong with them too.

The 3 worst mass shooting to date were all perpetrated by muslim extremists. So to hell with that stupid trope that white men are mass shooters. There's been a spate of such incidents in the US over a period of two decades, perpetrated by sick individuals in a nation of 300 million, many of whom weren't even white.
Bullshit. We have a white man problem in America. If you gun nuts want to say it’s not the gun it’s the shooter then tell us why so many white shooters?

In the Middle East they hav a suicide bomber problem. They need to figure out why so many Arabic men are willing to do that.

Notice women don’t go on rampages? Maybe if I leave out the color you’ll be able to have a rational discussion about this. Why are men so nuts?

Ps. Very few blacks commit crimes. The vast majority of blacks are just like us. So if we don’t have a white male rampage problem because the numbers aren’t high enough then we could say the same thing about blacks.

In other words 94% of blacks are good and 96% of whites are good. And many would say being treated like second class citizens might account for the extra 2%

Look at how you whites cry now over a little affirmative action. Imagine if we were persecuted like blacks have been for centuries. Would we be doing as good as blacks are after everything they’ve endured? Something tells me we wouldn’t. Whites are snowflakes
White people go through more systemic and coordinated racism today than any race has ever even imagined going through, and yet we are still here and white guilt and submission is going to forever die with the baby boomers.

Once that happens every single accomplishment in human history will be nothing compared to what the new and improved white man does.

No they don't.

88 percent of the blacks who voted in 2016 voted for Clinton. That happened despite voter suppression. She won the popular vote. Whites in rural rust belt areas who changed up and voted for Trump is why Trump got the electoral vote. In the 2018 mid terms there were more black candidates than ever before. Blacks not voting is a lie. And some here are of the mindset they offer some kind of wisdom and advice for blacks but you don't.

Blacks recognize there are racists in both parties. It is the policies we look at. And when a party is full of people who defend the confederacy then try telling us how we should be members of that party because the other party supported slavery, all I can do is laugh. Because it's easy to see through the bullshit.

And blacks do not need to listen to sermons about responsibility from a race that takes none. Nor shall we listen to a race of people telling us not to depend on government when everything they have is because of government legislation. And in every election that same race of people advocate to potential government lawmakers at every level to provide them with the help they need.

88 percent of the blacks who voted in 2016 voted for Clinton. That happened despite voter suppression. She won the popular vote. Whites in rural rust belt areas who changed up and voted for Trump is why Trump got the electoral vote. In the 2018 mid terms there were more black candidates than ever before. Blacks not voting is a lie. And some here are of the mindset they offer some kind of wisdom and advice for blacks but you don't.

Blacks recognize there are racists in both parties. It is the policies we look at. And when a party is full of people who defend the confederacy then try telling us how we should be members of that party because the other party supported slavery, all I can do is laugh. Because it's easy to see through the bullshit.

And blacks do not need to listen to sermons about responsibility from a race that takes none. Nor shall we listen to a race of people telling us not to depend on government when everything they have is because of government legislation. And in every election that same race of people advocate to potential government lawmakers at every level to provide them with the help they need.

1. There was no voter suppression.

2. I agree that whites in the Rust Belt, switching from voting for Obama to voting for Trump AND new white voters, is why Trump won. Which greatly undermines the "white lash" theory.

3. Rejecting advice because of the skin of the person offering it, is racism.

4. The "Confederacy" today, is today nothing but a collection of symbols of regional pride. Nothing for you to fear. And indeed, you don't fear it.

5. Your last paragraph is nothing but racist nonsense, too twisted to address.

No they don't.
Here’s the white privilege us whites have. My brothers a VPs of hr. I’m hanging out with this guy going to msu. He connects with my brother on LinkedIn. This isn’t necessarily racism but it is an unfair advantage we have.

Unfair but what should you want us to do about it? That’s how you get a job in America.

No they don't.
Here’s the white privilege us whites have. My brothers a VPs of hr. I’m hanging out with this guy going to msu. He connects with my brother on LinkedIn. This isn’t necessarily racism but it is an unfair advantage we have.

Unfair but what should you want us to do about it? That’s how you get a job in America.

1. Raise wages so more poor people of color can afford computers and provide incentives and fund black entrepreneurs who want to open ISP'S and high speed internet access in poor communities of color.

2. Stop assuming all blacks don't have access to linked in.

3. Just face the fact that racism and racist attitudes are the prime contributor to why the lack of diversity exists.

Last edited:

No they don't.

1. Raise wages so more poor people of color can afford computers and provide incentives and fund black entrepreneurs who want to open ISP'S and high speed internet access to poor communities of color.
Basic internet access should be free or $25 a month. Government regulated and subsidized

No they don't.

1. Raise wages so more poor people of color can afford computers and provide incentives and fund black entrepreneurs who want to open ISP'S and high speed internet access to poor communities of color.
Basic internet access should be free or $25 a month. Government regulated and subsidized

That's a good idea.

No they don't.

1. Raise wages so more poor people of color can afford computers and provide incentives and fund black entrepreneurs who want to open ISP'S and high speed internet access in poor communities of color.

3. Just face the fact that racism and racist attitudes are the prime contributor to why the lack of diversity exists.

Democrats also think you're too stupid to know how to get an ID

No they don't.

Yea, well white republican voters in rural areas are hypocrites. You ask the federal government to help pay so your rural hick homes can get internet and cable. Do you know how much it would cost a single farmer if he had to pay to get those wires sent all the way out to his remote farm?

Of course you don’t realize how much you depend on the federal government, ignorant bastards

No they don't.

What democrats aren't are a bunch of racist liars that support the confederacy while telling us that we should be republicans because democrats supported slavery. Now shut up because voter suppression isn't about an ID.

No they don't.

The Good Ol’ Boys: 2 Years In, Trump Is Making Our Courts A Lot Less Diverse
His lifetime federal judges are almost entirely white, male ideologues.

The Good Ol' Boys: 2 Years In, Trump Is Making Our Courts A Lot Less Diverse | HuffPost

President Donald Trump has done something remarkable to the nation’s federal courts: he’s filled up their empty seats with clones of Vice President Mike Pence.

Whether it’s for district courts or higher-ranking appeals courts, Trump’s confirmed lifetime judges are overwhelmingly white men with records of opposing abortion, LGBTQ rights and voting rights.

A whopping 90% of Trump’s picks confirmed for appeals courts in his first two years in office were white, according to a Congressional Research Service analysis. 10% were Asian American. He didn’t confirm any African American or Hispanic circuit judges.

In that same period, 92% of his confirmed district court judges were white. 4% were Asian American, 2% were African American and 2% were Hispanic.

No they don't.

That's like a poll tax

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
There, I said it. Why is it that Democrat 'colored/black' skinned people are always considered victims by the old-white Democrats? Could it be that SOME 'colored/black' skinned people traded slavery for victimhood? True Conservatives are color-blind and everyone is considered equally by their contribution. Competence is rewarded in $$$$ it doesn't matter the color of the skin. My advice to 'colored/black' people is to STAY AWAY from the Democrat party. Remember, THEY were the original slave-holders. They STILL consider 'colored/black' people to be inferior.

If true cons are color blind why would Don. Jr do this?

On March 1, 2016, an interview with white supremacist James Edwards and Trump Jr. was aired. After the 2016 Trump campaign initially denied the interview had taken place, later Trump Jr. claimed it was unintentional. Either he's a believer in the white genocide conspiracy theory, or pretending to be an advocate for political gain.

I think the Trumps know how deplorable their supporters are.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
There, I said it. Why is it that Democrat 'colored/black' skinned people are always considered victims by the old-white Democrats? Could it be that SOME 'colored/black' skinned people traded slavery for victimhood? True Conservatives are color-blind and everyone is considered equally by their contribution. Competence is rewarded in $$$$ it doesn't matter the color of the skin. My advice to 'colored/black' people is to STAY AWAY from the Democrat party. Remember, THEY were the original slave-holders. They STILL consider 'colored/black' people to be inferior.

It's funny how white republicans lie. We blacks must stop allowing ourselves to be told what to think by democrats because the democratic party is the party of slavery.

Yet, it's white conservatives and Republicans who wave and wear the flag of the KKK. And who honor and worship the Confederacy. While they treat Confederate statues and monuments being taken down, as a personal attack against them and their "heritage." While making all of the excuses in the world for why they should be able to proudly display the same Confederate symbols, that the KKK they claim was started by the Democratic party have used. And are the ones who twist and spin, to make up reasons for why monuments, built to honor and treat the Confederate solders and leaders as "heroes" or honorable men, should stay up in public. The ones who fought to keep the same slavery that they say the Democrat party started, going.

It's funny how white republicans lie. We blacks must stop allowing ourselves to be told what to think by democrats because the democratic party is the party of slavery.

Yet, it's white conservatives and Republicans who wave and wear the flag of the KKK. And who honor and worship the Confederacy. While they treat Confederate statues and monuments being taken down, as a personal attack against them and their "heritage." While making all of the excuses in the world for why they should be able to proudly display the same Confederate symbols, that the KKK they claim was started by the Democratic party have used. And are the ones who twist and spin, to make up reasons for why monuments, built to honor and treat the Confederate solders and leaders as "heroes" or honorable men, should stay up in public. The ones who fought to keep the same slavery that they say the Democrat party started, going.

That's just not true. Most Americans today do not worship the Confederacy. The fact that the Civil War is a part of our history, with so many young men on BOTH sides killed, should never be forgotten. To erase a country's history is tyrannical and neo-Marxist at the same time and threatens to put future generations (ignorant of the past) in the same situation. Jewish folks know this as the Nazi concentration camps with the ovens still exist and provide a graphic symbol of what never should be even though neo-Nazis revere the 3rd Reich.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back