Democrat Racism

On March 1, 2016, an interview with white supremacist James Edwards and Trump Jr. was aired. After the 2016 Trump campaign initially denied the interview had taken place, later Trump Jr. claimed it was unintentional. Either he's a believer in the white genocide conspiracy theory, or pretending to be an advocate for political gain.

I think the Trumps know how deplorable their supporters are.

Do you have a link other than general info to that exact meeting? I don't see it in your link to Wikipedia general info.

There, I said it. Why is it that Democrat 'colored/black' skinned people are always considered victims by the old-white Democrats? Could it be that SOME 'colored/black' skinned people traded slavery for victimhood? True Conservatives are color-blind and everyone is considered equally by their contribution. Competence is rewarded in $$$$ it doesn't matter the color of the skin. My advice to 'colored/black' people is to STAY AWAY from the Democrat party. Remember, THEY were the original slave-holders. They STILL consider 'colored/black' people to be inferior.
Conservatives ARE color blind

That is why they never vote for black candidates

It's funny how white republicans lie. We blacks must stop allowing ourselves to be told what to think by democrats because the democratic party is the party of slavery.

Yet, it's white conservatives and Republicans who wave and wear the flag of the KKK. And who honor and worship the Confederacy. While they treat Confederate statues and monuments being taken down, as a personal attack against them and their "heritage." While making all of the excuses in the world for why they should be able to proudly display the same Confederate symbols, that the KKK they claim was started by the Democratic party have used. And are the ones who twist and spin, to make up reasons for why monuments, built to honor and treat the Confederate solders and leaders as "heroes" or honorable men, should stay up in public. The ones who fought to keep the same slavery that they say the Democrat party started, going.

That's just not true. Most Americans today do not worship the Confederacy. The fact that the Civil War is a part of our history, with so many young men on BOTH sides killed, should never be forgotten. To erase a country's history is tyrannical and neo-Marxist at the same time and threatens to put future generations (ignorant of the past) in the same situation. Jewish folks know this as the Nazi concentration camps with the ovens still exist and provide a graphic symbol of what never should be even though neo-Nazis revere the 3rd Reich.

That is true. And you might want to check how Germany handles the Nazi history. The memory of the confederacy started years after the civil war ended. I'm not talking about the civil war. I'm talking about the confederacy, a group of insurgents who formed their own country, waged war on the US and lost. This is what Republicans defend as you just did in your post.

I’m constantly trying to figure out why white men are so fucked up they do mass shootings. But that’s different than living in a high crime and poverty black community with bars on the doors and windows and you know it. I’m not saying whites aren’t fucked up too. Remember I’m first generation Greek. I am critical of white Americans too. I think they are fucked up and the biggest thing I pick on them for is the 51% divorce rate they have. It’s whats wrong with them too.

The 3 worst mass shooting to date were all perpetrated by muslim extremists. So to hell with that stupid trope that white men are mass shooters. There's been a spate of such incidents in the US over a period of two decades, perpetrated by sick individuals in a nation of 300 million, many of whom weren't even white.
Bullshit. We have a white man problem in America. If you gun nuts want to say it’s not the gun it’s the shooter then tell us why so many white shooters?

In the Middle East they hav a suicide bomber problem. They need to figure out why so many Arabic men are willing to do that.

Notice women don’t go on rampages? Maybe if I leave out the color you’ll be able to have a rational discussion about this. Why are men so nuts?

Ps. Very few blacks commit crimes. The vast majority of blacks are just like us. So if we don’t have a white male rampage problem because the numbers aren’t high enough then we could say the same thing about blacks.

In other words 94% of blacks are good and 96% of whites are good. And many would say being treated like second class citizens might account for the extra 2%

Look at how you whites cry now over a little affirmative action. Imagine if we were persecuted like blacks have been for centuries. Would we be doing as good as blacks are after everything they’ve endured? Something tells me we wouldn’t. Whites are snowflakes
White people go through more systemic and coordinated racism today than any race has ever even imagined going through, and yet we are still here and white guilt and submission is going to forever die with the baby boomers.

Once that happens every single accomplishment in human history will be nothing compared to what the new and improved white man does.

No they don't.

The Good Ol’ Boys: 2 Years In, Trump Is Making Our Courts A Lot Less Diverse
His lifetime federal judges are almost entirely white, male ideologues.

The Good Ol' Boys: 2 Years In, Trump Is Making Our Courts A Lot Less Diverse | HuffPost

President Donald Trump has done something remarkable to the nation’s federal courts: he’s filled up their empty seats with clones of Vice President Mike Pence.

Whether it’s for district courts or higher-ranking appeals courts, Trump’s confirmed lifetime judges are overwhelmingly white men with records of opposing abortion, LGBTQ rights and voting rights.

A whopping 90% of Trump’s picks confirmed for appeals courts in his first two years in office were white, according to a Congressional Research Service analysis. 10% were Asian American. He didn’t confirm any African American or Hispanic circuit judges.

In that same period, 92% of his confirmed district court judges were white. 4% were Asian American, 2% were African American and 2% were Hispanic.

Not surprising.

That is true. And you might want to check how Germany handles the Nazi history. The memory of the confederacy started years after the civil war ended. I'm not talking about the civil war. I'm talking about the confederacy, a group of insurgents who formed their own country, waged war on the US and lost. This is what Republicans defend as you just did in your post.

Memories always remain AFTER a cataclysmic event like the Civil War where the Confederacy tried to secede from the Union because the Union was mostly for anti-slavery. This is important history that has already been attacked by BOTH sides and, if we get rid of the history, will most certainly happen again so, I guess I don't get your point.

Memories always remain AFTER a cataclysmic event like the Civil War where the Confederacy tried to secede from the Union because the Union was mostly for anti-slavery. This is important history that has already been attacked by BOTH sides and, if we get rid of the history, will most certainly happen again so, I guess I don't get your point.

You want us blacks to forget slavery and jim crow. That's history. So your opinion is bullshit.

You want us blacks to forget slavery and jim crow. That's history. So your opinion is bullshit.

Over the last few weeks I am realizing more and more just how segregated we are here in Metro Detroit. Occasionally we interact but for the most part it's separate but equal. And it's not even equal seeing as how we have most of the money. Most of the blacks in my area are low wage workers who live in low income apartments. We see each other at Speedway, Rite Aide and Walmart but we rarely interact. I feel the tension.

Did I tell you I saw a great blackish the other day where the main character's kids were afraid to go to the black neighborhood? The father took off his expensive ear rings before he took them there and later felt ashamed about doing that when his sister who still lives in the hood called him out for doing it.

Don't dismiss the show as not being good, it's fucking amazing. And most of the time they are siding with your position so to say you don't like it tells me you aren't watching it. Because that show is about seeing America from a black perspective.

He explained how every other cultural city is considered exotic. China Town, Mexican Village, Greek Town, Little Italy, etc. People want to go to these towns. But no one wants to go to an all black neighborhood. It's seen as dangerous, high crime and poverty, etc.

All in all he and I agree this is because of racism. That's not the point. The point is even black Americans feel safer in white neighborhoods.

It still bugs me that you suggest white neighborhoods are just as dangerous as black ones. I think it comes down to what kinds of crimes are being committed. In a black neighborhood there are people who will kill/rob/rape a stranger. In a white neighborhood we are killing our parents, wives or co-workers when we snap. These aren't criminals on the lose these are crazy whites who snap or whites who kill their parents for their money.

Great example I was watching Detroit's most wanted. Amazing the stories behind what these guys have done. One guy would go the the gas station, rob and shoot at people and he didn't even care about the cameras

DMW%20WEB%20BANNER%20_OP_1_CP__1488474010334_56184276_ver1.0_900_675.jpg

Over the last few weeks I am realizing more and more just how segregated we are here in Metro Detroit. Occasionally we interact but for the most part it's separate but equal. And it's not even equal seeing as how we have most of the money. Most of the blacks in my area are low wage workers who live in low income apartments. We see each other at Speedway, Rite Aide and Walmart but we rarely interact. I feel the tension.

Did I tell you I saw a great blackish the other day where the main character's kids were afraid to go to the black neighborhood? The father took off his expensive ear rings before he took them there and later felt ashamed about doing that when his sister who still lives in the hood called him out for doing it.

Don't dismiss the show as not being good, it's fucking amazing. And most of the time they are siding with your position so to say you don't like it tells me you aren't watching it. Because that show is about seeing America from a black perspective.

He explained how every other cultural city is considered exotic. China Town, Mexican Village, Greek Town, Little Italy, etc. People want to go to these towns. But no one wants to go to an all black neighborhood. It's seen as dangerous, high crime and poverty, etc.

All in all he and I agree this is because of racism. That's not the point. The point is even black Americans feel safer in white neighborhoods.

It still bugs me that you suggest white neighborhoods are just as dangerous as black ones. I think it comes down to what kinds of crimes are being committed. In a black neighborhood there are people who will kill/rob/rape a stranger. In a white neighborhood we are killing our parents, wives or co-workers when we snap. These aren't criminals on the lose these are crazy whites who snap or whites who kill their parents for their money.

Great example I was watching Detroit's most wanted. Amazing the stories behind what these guys have done. One guy would go the the gas station, rob and shoot at people and he didn't even care about the cameras

DMW%20WEB%20BANNER%20_OP_1_CP__1488474010334_56184276_ver1.0_900_675.jpg

The fucking uniform crime reports annually show that whites commit at least 2 times the amount of crime as blacks. So unless all those crimes are committed in black communities, it stands to reason white communities are less safe. I don't watch blackish, not because it's not a good show, but because I live black.

Your posting pictures about 24 blacks in a city with 559,000 blacks in it, a city that is approximately 83 percent black, only shows me that you are a white liberal racist full of yourself who thinks he knows what's better for blacks than somebody black does. Your motherfucking city is 83 percent black. That means there are safe black neighborhoods in Detroit.

And you want 'blacks' to be victims in perpetuity.

Last edited:

And you want to repeat white racist bullshit.

Try another tactic maggot. Gaslighting doesn't work here.

The only ones wanting to be victims in perpetuity are whites like you.

You repeat black racist bullshit. You are the one gaslighting. You and the Democrats want to keep blacks on the victim-hood plantation. Nothing much has changed in the Democrat party and you swallowed their bullshit hook, line and sinker like a big suckerfish. So...YOUR opinion is bullshit.

There, I said it. Why is it that Democrat 'colored/black' skinned people are always considered victims by the old-white Democrats? Could it be that SOME 'colored/black' skinned people traded slavery for victimhood? True Conservatives are color-blind and everyone is considered equally by their contribution. Competence is rewarded in $$$$ it doesn't matter the color of the skin. My advice to 'colored/black' people is to STAY AWAY from the Democrat party. Remember, THEY were the original slave-holders. They STILL consider 'colored/black' people to be inferior.
You white republicans admit the rich liberals and deep state rinos have the system rigged. And now we see bob craft, Jussie smolletts and the full house mom and we know the system is rigged. It’s rigged against middle class whites too. Not as much as it is against poor Americans, but rigged none the less.

This is why I want diversity. Because we know the system is rigged. White people who are afraid of equality and fairness must feel they benefit from a rigged system.

That is a nice assumption of yours about what other people think.

Very self serving that it makes those other people the bad guy.

Very, very self serving.

Your self serving scenario does not match me, nor anyone I know.

Try to be more open minded.
Gotcha and you don’t want to admit it. The system IS rigged. So why don’t you want to fix it?

Everything I see you dems doing, is not about fixing the system but about simply adding more layers of preference aimed at fucking me and mine.
Poor Klan Boy

Everything is stacked against white men

You repeat black racist bullshit. You are the one gaslighting. You and the Democrats want to keep blacks on the victim-hood plantation. Nothing much has changed in the Democrat party and you swallowed their bullshit hook, line and sinker like a big suckerfish. So...YOUR opinion is bullshit.
Actually, we want to help those who need help

That includes blacks living in the ghetto who vote Democratic and whites living in Appalachia who vote Republican

Same plantation

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

That includes blacks living in the ghetto who vote Democratic and whites living in Appalachia who vote Republican

Same plantation

Well so far, Democrat 'help' has caused inner city chaos and murder as well as an abundance of fatherless families. Add to that illegal alien gangs that threaten everyone.

Same plantation

Well so far, Democrat 'help' has caused inner city chaos and murder as well as an abundance of fatherless families. Add to that illegal alien gangs that threaten everyone.

It was the capitalists who abandoned our inner cities after exhausting their resources.....Republicans helped them

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I post facts. You lie. I read the shit in here by republicans. Pure old time racism.

It was the capitalists who abandoned our inner cities after exhausting their resources.....Republicans helped them

Lie pivot, lie.....Nice.
Capitalists pilliaged and then abandoned our cities
Democrats picked up the pieces

I post facts. You lie. I read the shit in here by republicans. Pure old time racism.

You post no facts, you are a troll.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back