Democrat Prosecutor: Trump Should Not Be Allowed to Defend Himself

And yet you see pictures of leftists rioting and destroying cities and burning buildings and say there is nothing to see here.
Sure, you fucking retard.
That's what you get listening to FOX.
They were arrested and sent to jail, as they should be.

Double standards are not something you do, it's your identity, MAGA man
It's Trump and his cult that have double standards.

Trump Tells Appeals Panel He Should Have 'Absolute ...​

1704017739734.png
Bloomberg
https://www.bloomberg.com › news › articles › trump...

Dec 23, 2023 — Former President Donald Trump told a federal appeals panel on Saturday that he should be granted immunity from prosecution with regard to ...

Why would he want immunity, if Trump did nothing wrong?

But you cannot just say "oh, he did engage in insurrection or rebellion, we know that" and that's it, he's done.
YES..........I can.
If there were a conviction, specifially for "insurrection," you might have a leg to stand on, but not just because "I say so."
NOT what the clause states.
By the way, you might ask yourself why exactly zero of the January 6th rioters have been convicted of "insurrection," and why none of the growing list of silly indictments against Trump are for "insurrection."

Sedition dumbass.

Seditious conspiracy​

1704018635879.png
Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Seditious_conspiracy

Seditious conspiracy is a crime in various jurisdictions of conspiring against the authority or legitimacy of the state. As a form of sedition, ...

How Trump's latest indictment fits into the bigger Jan. 6 ...​

1704018516399.png
NPR
https://www.npr.org › 2023/08/01 › how-trumps-latest-i...

Aug 1, 2023 — CHANG: The indictment charges Trump with four criminal counts ... seditious conspiracy against the United States. Notably, I would say ...

Four Oath Keepers convicted of Jan. 6 seditious conspiracy​

1704018368638.png
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › oath-keepers-seditious-c...

Jan 23, 2023 — Four members of the Oath Keepers have been convicted of seditious conspiracy in the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol attack in the second major trial ...

If there is any serious attempt at removing Trump from the race, it will have to go to federal courts. There is no way the courts can ignore what a violation of the Voting Rights Act it would be to remove from eligibility the front runner for president, especially since it would be the party of the incumbent president - almost sure to lose if Trump stays eligible - who would be doing it.
Teabaggers wanted "states rights" when it came to abortion, now they want the federal government to trample states rights?
Obviously, this is not the first time that Democrats have tried to interfere with voting rights as their only hope of winning elections. They were infuriated when blacks were elected to office in the aftermath of the Civil War, and they instituted literacy tests and other gimmicks to prevent that. Unfortunately for Dems this time, Republican voters have the education, and resources to fight back.
WOW.

Haha yes in your demafacist utopia defendants have to “prove their innocence”

This is why the vast majority of the country has rejected the xiden admin and believe we are worse off
Sure Q-NUT.

If a person charged with armed robbery was out of the state at the time of the robbery and can prove it.
The person would be released.
If the person doesn't defend themselves by telling the judge, they were on vacation out of state, then he would be sent to jail.

Attachments

• 1704019133921.png
    1704019133921.png
    406 bytes · Views: 2
Sure Q-NUT.

If a person charged with armed robbery was out of the state at the time of the robbery and can prove it.
The person would be released.
If the person doesn't defend themselves by telling the judge, they were on vacation out of state, then he would be sent to jail.
The person charged with armed robbery doesn’t have to prove anything the burden is on the state to prove beyond a reasonable doubt he’s guilty

If he has an out of state alibi, that makes it very difficult. The fact he has one doesn’t change the state’s burden of proof

Now, if your demafacist cult continues to remain in power, and lord knows we know they are desperate to, the rule of law could change, but then we would no longer be america either

YES..........I can.
Well, of course you can "say" that. But it won't stick.
NOT what the clause states.
It also does not state that the standard of proof of having participated in an insurrection or rebellion is "Smokin OP says so."
Sedition dumbass.

Seditious conspiracy

View attachment 881226
Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Seditious_conspiracy
Seditious conspiracy is a crime in various jurisdictions of conspiring against the authority or legitimacy of the state. As a form of sedition, ...
Doesn't answer why they did not charge with "insurrection," if the goal is to have Trump disqualified for "insurrection."

Well?

Teabaggers wanted "states rights" when it came to abortion, now they want the federal government to trample states rights?

WOW.
You are correct on that one.

Roe v. Wade was a travesty, and I'm glad it is over at long last.

But it is also wrong to use the power of the federal government to ban abortion with a one size fits all. Pro-lifers in congress are pandering to their base with that one, not taking a principled stand.

While I hate the idea that innocent babies will continue to be slaughtered in Blue states, I think such a differentiation may be beneficial to red states by encouraging Democrats/progressives/wokesters to move away and get off of our welfare rolls and stop clogging our emergency rooms for the sniffles.

Imagine how great Texas schools could be again, if progressives left our state in droves.

Yes, numbnuts.
Not when no one is supposed to even be there, DUMBASS.

US Capitol resumes limited tours 2 years after pandemic began

View attachment 881216
ABC News
https://abcnews.go.com › Politics › story
Mar 28, 2022 — The U.S. Capitol finally reopened its doors Monday after being closed for nearly two years due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. It will be a ...

WTF?

Do you have the right to enter the U.S. Capitol whenever ...

View attachment 881217
WUSA9
https://www.wusa9.com › article › news › verify › cap...
Sep 16, 2021 — And that includes trespassing on Capitol Grounds, or anywhere else not open to the public. ... The Capitol Building is public property...therefore ...
I still want to know the Federal law that gets you 20 years for touching the retaining wall.

Sure, you fucking retard.
That's what you get listening to FOX.
They were arrested and sent to jail, as they should be.

It's Trump and his cult that have double standards.

Trump Tells Appeals Panel He Should Have 'Absolute ...

View attachment 881219
Bloomberg
https://www.bloomberg.com › news › articles › trump...
Dec 23, 2023 — Former President Donald Trump told a federal appeals panel on Saturday that he should be granted immunity from prosecution with regard to ...

Why would he want immunity, if Trump did nothing wrong?

Shhhh, I don't think anyone knows about the leftist riots destroying cities across America for an entire summer, you're good, just keep denying it.

Fucking dyke, you have no balls no matter what sex you identify as. Time to man up and grow some stones, son ...

When you attack Republicans for grammar and not Democrats, it's completely political lying sack of cow shit
A suggestion that one should work on their grammar skills is not an attack.

Except for complete idiots with zero understanding of the language.

Check the mirror grammar queen.

A suggestion that one should work on their grammar skills is not an attack.

Except for complete idiots with zero understanding of the language.

Check the mirror grammar queen.

My God you're stupid.. I criticized you for partisanship and for being the grammar police. I said nothing about YOUR grammar you stupid racist fuck.

Teaching leftists anything is pointless, you are just too stupid. Is that why you don't try? Between you both you and another leftist combined don't have the brain power to drive a moped

My God you're stupid.. I criticized you for partisanship and for being the grammar police. I said nothing about YOUR grammar you stupid racist fuck.

Teaching leftists anything is pointless, you are just too stupid. Is that why you don't try? Between you both you and another leftist combined don't have the brain power to drive a moped
It's panties appear to be in quite the wad don't they.
Could it be it's sensitive over its grammar deficiencies?
How can we help it unwad its panties?

The person charged with armed robbery doesn’t have to prove anything the burden is on the state to prove beyond a reasonable doubt he’s guilty

If he has an out of state alibi, that makes it very difficult.
If the defendant doesn't reveal they were on vacation, out of state, they do not have an alibi.
The fact he has one doesn’t change the state’s burden of proof
BS.
If the defendant was out of state during the robbery, the burden of proof is out the window.

Now, if your demafacist cult continues to remain in power, and lord knows we know they are desperate to, the rule of law could change, but then we would no longer be america either
Sure....................... it's the democrats.

Trump says he will be a dictator only on 'day one' if elected ...​

1704105865851.png
The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com › us-news › dec › donal...

Dec 6, 2023 — Trump says he will be a dictator only on 'day one' if elected president. At town hall event in Iowa with Fox News host Sean Hannity, the former ...

Teabaggers are even worse than their dear leader at .......PROJECTION.

Shhhh, I don't think anyone knows about the leftist riots destroying cities across America for an entire summer, you're good, just keep denying it.
WTF, retard?
WTF, does the George Floyd riots have to do, with................ANYTHING?
How is one incident related to another?
Why do teabaggers keep trying to compare the two?
Fucking dyke, you have no balls no matter what sex you identify as. Time to man up and grow some stones, son ...
MORON.

If the defendant doesn't reveal they were on vacation, out of state, they do not have an alibi.

BS.
If the defendant was out of state during the robbery, the burden of proof is out the window.

Sure....................... it's the democrats.

Trump says he will be a dictator only on 'day one' if elected ...

View attachment 881771
The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com › us-news › dec › donal...
Dec 6, 2023 — Trump says he will be a dictator only on 'day one' if elected president. At town hall event in Iowa with Fox News host Sean Hannity, the former ...

Teabaggers are even worse than their dear leader at .......PROJECTION.
Haha yes of course it would be wise to let the jury know…but the burden of proof is still on the govt to prove their accusations beyond a reasonable doubt

The defendant is presumed innocent until the state meet their burden

I get you all want to undermine the rule of law and convict political rivals

Haha yes of course it would be wise to let the jury know…but the burden of proof is still on the govt to prove their accusations beyond a reasonable doubt

The defendant is presumed innocent until the state meet their burden

I get you all want to undermine the rule of law and convict political rivals
That was your dear leader.

'Where are all of the arrests?': Trump demands Barr lock up ...​

1704108659067.png
Politico
https://www.politico.com › news › 2020/10/07 › trum...

Oct 7, 2020 — Donald Trump mounted an overnight Twitter blitz demanding to jail his political enemies and call out allies he says are failing to arrest ...

Trump 'lock 'em all up' chant: A threat to opponents, a joke ...​

1704108777550.png
USA Today
https://www.usatoday.com › elections › 2020/10/18

Oct 18, 2020 — WASHINGTON – For a second straight presidential election, President Donald Trump is calling for the arrest and prosecution of his political ...

It's panties appear to be in quite the wad don't they.
Could it be it's sensitive over its grammar deficiencies?
How can we help it unwad its panties?

When you get back from your emotional leftist manly mental meltdown, let me know. In the meantime, beat a chick at some one on one bball, manly man. MAGA!

Forum List

Back