Democrat Prosecutor: Trump Should Not Be Allowed to Defend Himself

Is enforcing the rule of law really such a foreign concept to you?

BLM riots paid for and supported by Democrats.

Antifa insurrection paid for and supported by Democrats

Pretty much end of story for your bleeding hypocrisy.

People like me? I'm glad to be in the company of conservatives like Judge Luttig on this matter.
Luttig is a fucking Neo-Con, you idiot.

The exact opposite of a conservative.

Fit right in with you pansy-ass leftards.

And SCOTUS will slap it down....Hell, Colorado has already admitted that Trump will remain on the ballot....
The Demtards must be pretty desperate to unleash this crap when they know in advance it's going to fail.

They think they can score some brownie points from the gasp factor, but it's backfiring on them big time.

Makes them look like the hypocrites they are. People don't like that stuff.

Trump is a fraudster. We know this by evidence as well as conditions in court, such as his university, his charity and now his company.

So what? EVERY politician is a fraudster. Fucking Biden has a family full of crackheads, where do you think they get their crack money? China! Underage hookers? China! Fucking Chinese balloons flying over our sovereign territory at will, fucking hordes of illegals crashing our borders in the name of "humanitarian" leftards...

Fucking Democrats are the biggest FRAUDSTERS on the planet! Pee tapes, nonexistent insurrections, all of it is FRAUD. Writ large.

Democrats are unquestionably the biggest FRAUDSTERS in the country.

Democrats go full fascist part 380 in a continuing series.

Trump should be barred from blaming others for Jan. 6 riot at trial: Special counsel​

If a defendant chooses to blame space aliens, that is for the defendant to choose and the jury to decide if it really was space aliens. But Democrats know he can defend himself, so are now taking actions to ensure the kangaroo court finds a guilty verdict.

You should work on your language skills.

Funny how I see terrible writing from Democrats over and over, and you never mention it.

Democrats wear partisanship on your sleeves, MAGA man
Why don't you mention it?
Oh, wait...Got English?

I'm not stupid enough to try to teach writing to people on the Internet like you are. But my point you confirmed was that even then you're partisan. It's how you roll, MAGA man
Language isn't political.
But ignorance of the language is a MAGA trait of which you brag.

Another brainless leftard shit slinger. ^^^

No wonder they call you idiots howler monkeys.
Isn't it funny how when the chips are down, their last hope is to call people gay slurs or accuse them of being gay ?? It's as if they are using gay slurs or slinging accusations in a way that supposedly is hitting a poster below the belt..... 😂

These are the posters who are hypocrite leftist Democrats, and they are the one's that swear they are supporters of the LGBT+ community, but only when it's convenient for them and Biden to do so.

This they do until they are forced into getting angry.... Then their bull shite changes, and their (I support), is exposed as being fake.

This exposure happens when they fire at posters accusing them of being gay or rather they use gay slurs against them in a gay bashing way after they lose it or get angry.

The gay community ought to consider who they have doing their battles for them or rather who is using them in a very dishonest way, because that poster just proved how he thinks that Gays are an insult to someone by accusing them of being gay whether they are or not...

You can't make the shite up I tell ya.. 😂

Oh, so only if you touch that wall on certain days.
Yes, numbnuts.
Not when no one is supposed to even be there, DUMBASS.

US Capitol resumes limited tours 2 years after pandemic began​

1704017197795.png
ABC News
https://abcnews.go.com › Politics › story

Mar 28, 2022 — The U.S. Capitol finally reopened its doors Monday after being closed for nearly two years due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. It will be a ...
Please cite the law banning touching the wall.
WTF?

Do you have the right to enter the U.S. Capitol whenever ...​

1704017316067.png
WUSA9
https://www.wusa9.com › article › news › verify › cap...

Sep 16, 2021 — And that includes trespassing on Capitol Grounds, or anywhere else not open to the public. ... The Capitol Building is public property...therefore ...

Forum List

Back