Democrat party Frankensteins....help us to stop the monsters you have created...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This goes out to the regular democrats and some of the party elites.....who thought that they could lie about republicans, call them racists and other horrible things....and yet, the democrat party, the true party of racism and violence, would not eventually get off the table and tear them limb from limb.

Tina Fey......I didn't like it when you mercilessly attacked Sarah Palin....but I am a conservative and believe everyone has a right to speak their mind.....

When all....yes all...of the late night comedians attacked Republicans and ignored obama....called Tea Party members racists and violent types......I again believed they had the right to do this because freedom of speech....

The Tea Party were said to be racists and on the verge of violent riots.......they were families who wanted their taxes lowered, never did any violence and were never racists...but the democrat party elite and the democrat party activists in the press...all 95% of them....lied about the Tea party...

Now...as the democrat party unleashes their democrat party terrorists, antifa and black lives matter marxists....on Black Neighborhoods just before an election....and you democrat party Frankensteins aid them by blaming republicans........remember...you are next.....you will not be spared....

You are just lucky that we have the Constitution and Bill of Rights....under attack and suffering greatly......that keep you safe....right now you will just lose the careers you love, and all the things you have spent your lives working for....

If joe biden wins....and the democrat party can keep antifa and black lives matter marxists out of jail and prison.....one day, you will be marched to mass graves with the rest of us....

Just ask any country that has lived under left wing madness....

So.....members of the democrat party..... if you want to live.....join us...fight for this country and the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

This goes out to the regular democrats and some of the party elites.....who thought that they could lie about republicans, call them racists and other horrible things....and yet, the democrat party, the true party of racism and violence, would not eventually get off the table and tear them limb from limb.

Tina Fey......I didn't like it when you mercilessly attacked Sarah Palin....but I am a conservative and believe everyone has a right to speak their mind.....

When all....yes all...of the late night comedians attacked Republicans and ignored obama....called Tea Party members racists and violent types......I again believed they had the right to do this because freedom of speech....

The Tea Party were said to be racists and on the verge of violent riots.......they were families who wanted their taxes lowered, never did any violence and were never racists...but the democrat party elite and the democrat party activists in the press...all 95% of them....lied about the Tea party...

Now...as the democrat party unleashes their democrat party terrorists, antifa and black lives matter marxists....on Black Neighborhoods just before an election....and you democrat party Frankensteins aid them by blaming republicans........remember...you are next.....you will not be spared....

You are just lucky that we have the Constitution and Bill of Rights....under attack and suffering greatly......that keep you safe....right now you will just lose the careers you love, and all the things you have spent your lives working for....

If joe biden wins....and the democrat party can keep antifa and black lives matter marxists out of jail and prison.....one day, you will be marched to mass graves with the rest of us....

So.....members of the democrat party..... if you want to live.....join us...fight for this country and the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
How about you take all that and go fuck yourself

We require absolutely no democratic party aid in exterminating their shock troops, indeed Americans need to simply face the untenable reality created, and nurtured by the democratic party, and then proceed from there!

How about you get back to pretending your a girl..... :omg:

Yes.....the truth....it burns you like a cross burns a vampire..........

Count Chocula is the guy who can handle this bunch...Yet sadly there is no democrat party...Riots are the messages people send to deaf ears and blind eyes. Wake up and smell the charred remains of inaction.

Why?...is your circle jerk party all filled up?....

Typical brown shirt

Count Chocula is the guy who can handle this bunch...Yet sadly there is no democrat party...Riots are the messages people send to deaf ears and blind eyes. Wake up and smell the charred remains of inaction.

Your riots and violence are creating Trump voters like we've never seen before and your to dumb to see it. I'll thank you in advance.

what he really means is "join with right wing conservatives or WE WILL MARCH YOU TO those graves"

Sorry Guy, the former Democrat party absolutely does not want another political party to exist any longer and are making that crystal clear and they would rather this nation burn to the ground, if not made the one and only political voice in the nation and get rid of all others. It's called Marxist/Leninist Communism. The only way to end them is with an all out war and once it starts, it's going to get so very bloody, it will be absolutely horrid.

Sorry Guy, the former Democrat party absolutely does not want another political party to exist any longer and are making that crystal clear and they would rather this nation burn to the ground, if not made the one and only political voice in the nation and get rid of all others. It's called Marxist/Leninist Communism. The only way to end them is with an all out war and once it starts, it's going to get so very bloody, it will be absolutely horrid.

Yep......I know...but again, I am a conservative....I believe in individual liberty and freedom and the Bill of Rights.....one last chance for those who see the truth...finally.........cause the democrat party has no room for them....as we know from history....

You didn't mention above ground and breathing air, which I prefer they didn't. I'm certain many, many people feel the same way.

what he really means is "join with right wing conservatives or WE WILL MARCH YOU TO those graves"

You post this as democrat party groups......antifa and black lives matter.....are burning, looting and killing in democrat party controlled cities....in primarily Black neighborhoods......

Are you so stupid you think it will end if biden wins the election? That it won't ramp up.........and end up in mass graves?

Your riots and violence are creating Trump voters like we've never seen before and your to dumb to see it. I'll thank you in advance.

One hopes.....but left wing riots, looting, burning and killing allowed hitler to take power in Germany......the democrat party and their brown shirts...antifa and black lives matter......are doing the exact same things here.....and they are wholly supported by the democrat party....

Can you be a little more specific?

Can you be a little more specific?
About his bullshit? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back