Democrat Panic: ABC/WaPo Poll ------- Trump 52% --- Biden 42%

LOL

IMG_3810.jpeg

It really hurts doesn’t it? The american people are rejecting your demafasict agenda

The endless political indictments of Trump are scaring a lot of people, particularly black men, who are more aware than anyone of lily white Democrats accusing them of made up crimes

And Independents : Trump 52% --- Biden 39%

There's no way for the media to spin this in Biden's favor. If its was Kamala, the numbers would be worse.

Isn’t it kind of early to panic?

I'm not a huge fan of polls but if a leftwing one has Biden down by 10? Ouch

I dunno about that.

If you know you have something in the bag (either by hook or by crook) a lot of times it's in your interest (and more entertaining) to make your opponent think he has a chance at winning something until the very last second when you crush all of his hopes and dreams and bury your sword. Figuratively speaking, of course.

It's sadistic, really, but do make ''victory'' that much sweeter.

I'm generally speaking just as an observer of goings-on, as I've no confidence or stake in any of the mainstream candidates.

Last edited:
I dunno about that.

If you know you have something in the bag (either by hook or by crook) a lot of times it's in your interest (and more entertaining) to make your opponent think he has a chance at winning something until the very last second when you crush all of his hopes and dreams and bury your sword. Figuratively speaking, of course.

It's sadistic, really, but do make ''victory'' that much sweeter.

I'm generally speaking just as an observer of goings-on, as I've no stake in any of the mainstream candidates.

Well WAPO is now claiming it's an outlier which tells me they didn't expect the results

Forum List

Back