Democrat Maxine Waters Calls Trump Cabinet Picks: “A Bunch of Scumbags” (VIDEO

"
Far left Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) has taken on the role of spokesperson for the Democrat Party since the November election.

During an appearance on MSNBC’s
All in with Chris Hayes, Democrat Maxine Waters read off a list of people connected to the Trump team who also have connections to Russia and the oil and gas industry.

Waters then went on to call the Trump administration a “bunch of scumbags.”

Democrat Maxine Waters Calls Trump Cabinet Picks: “A Bunch of Scumbags” (VIDEO)

I'm sorry but if as a minority group wanting respect , electing dumb biatches like this does NOT help your cause.

In her case it takes one to know one!
Well, she is not in charge, these people are.New EPA chief’s emails reveal coordination with oil interests
So tell me. You believe this is an improvement over people who actually have the best interests of their departments in mind? Or do you feel big business having their way is draining the swamp?
you still don't understand who and what is getting drained do you? Go read up on Nixon.
Funny you should mention Nixon, the only president who has resigned in disgrace. He resigned because his involvement in a DNC break in. Trump and his aides had contacts all throughout the campaign with a foreign power who broke in the DNC's e-mail accounts. You guys felt Clinton was disqualified because she had her e-mails on a private server. Trump has a security briefing over a missile launch in a public club over dinner. So pray do tell what is the swamp, if it's not special interest?The press? The opposition party? They have a name for countries without an opposition party, or free press. They call it a dictatorship.

The stupid MORON called for the impeachment of Trump on the basis he supports the Russian invasion of Korea.
'Nuff Said.....

I'm telling you, the only thing that might save the Democratic party is a comedy daily 1-hr show hosted by her and Johnson! :p

"
Far left Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) has taken on the role of spokesperson for the Democrat Party since the November election.

All in with Chris Hayes, Democrat Maxine Waters read off a list of people connected to the Trump team who also have connections to Russia and the oil and gas industry.

I'm sorry but if as a minority group wanting respect , electing dumb biatches like this does NOT help your cause.

In her case it takes one to know one!
Well, she is not in charge, these people are.New EPA chief’s emails reveal coordination with oil interests
So tell me. You believe this is an improvement over people who actually have the best interests of their departments in mind? Or do you feel big business having their way is draining the swamp?
you still don't understand who and what is getting drained do you? Go read up on Nixon.
Funny you should mention Nixon, the only president who has resigned in disgrace. He resigned because his involvement in a DNC break in. Trump and his aides had contacts all throughout the campaign with a foreign power who broke in the DNC's e-mail accounts. You guys felt Clinton was disqualified because she had her e-mails on a private server. Trump has a security briefing over a missile launch in a public club over dinner. So pray do tell what is the swamp, if it's not special interest?The press? The opposition party? They have a name for countries without an opposition party, or free press. They call it a dictatorship.
did you read the piece I posted?

She's is way out of line to name-call like that from her position, however your minority comment is ridiculous.

Yes she said it, yes she happens to be black, one has nothing to do with the other.
Yes she sad it and yes she's black BUT most important is that she's right

"

Hmmmm, is she familiar with Charlie Rangel, Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson?

She's is way out of line to name-call like that from her position, however your minority comment is ridiculous.

Yes she said it, yes she happens to be black, one has nothing to do with the other.

She's clearly a racist. She hates them because they are white. What is it with liberal Democrats? Why do they hate people because of the color of their skin?

She's clearly a racist. She hates them because they are white. What is it with liberal Democrats? Why do they hate people because of the color of their skin?
I'm white and hate most of you white honkies

back at you! problem is you libs hate blacks more.

not true jc that's an alternative fact While I don't love a lot of what they do , riot, ruin businesses , shoot etc etc I certainly don't hate the vast majority of them

not true jc that's an alternative fact While I don't love a lot of what they do , riot, ruin businesses , shoot etc etc I certainly don't hate the vast majority of them
dude, then explain why all inner city cities are run by dems? for fifty fking years.

dude, then explain why all inner city cities are run by dems? for fifty fking years.
Not enough jails ? You think dems like riots happening in their cities ,shootings ,theft etc etc ???

Not enough jails ? You think dems like riots happening in their cities ,shootings ,theft etc etc ???

They don't seem to care enough to actually do anything to bring change other than ask for federal funds and use false things like gun control as an answer. I actually think they enjoy the chaos because it gives them something else to control people with by telling them lies about why they face the problems they do and promise them how they are their only hope to solve their problems. Some are beginning to wake up and realize that they are being managed for their vote and rebel. They voted for Trump.

she speaks of all of these scumbags amongst the Trump Cabinet and the Russians,,,,how about naming all of them, one by one? what? are we too chicken to name names? and what about the long list of scumbags on the left?

"

She's lost it.

ummm that's fairly simple - people that live in densely populated areas tend to be younger, more liberal.

Last edited:
"

So...PC is back in now?

Forum List

Back