Democrat Maxine Waters Calls Trump Cabinet Picks: “A Bunch of Scumbags” (VIDEO

"
Far left Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) has taken on the role of spokesperson for the Democrat Party since the November election.

During an appearance on MSNBC’s
All in with Chris Hayes, Democrat Maxine Waters read off a list of people connected to the Trump team who also have connections to Russia and the oil and gas industry.

Waters then went on to call the Trump administration a “bunch of scumbags.”

Democrat Maxine Waters Calls Trump Cabinet Picks: “A Bunch of Scumbags” (VIDEO)

I'm sorry but if as a minority group wanting respect , electing dumb biatches like this does NOT help your cause.

If she had something nice to say, that would be a cause for concern.

She's clearly a racist. She hates them because they are white. What is it with liberal Democrats? Why do they hate people because of the color of their skin?
I'm white and hate most of you white honkies
back at you! problem is you libs hate blacks more.
not true jc that's an alternative fact While I don't love a lot of what they do , riot, ruin businesses , shoot etc etc I certainly don't hate the vast majority of them
dude, then explain why all inner city cities are run by dems? for fifty fking years.

ummm that's fairly simple - people that live in densely populated areas tend to be liberal.

...and Liberals learned long ago that by giving their "masses" a little money, food, and cheap housing they could keep the people right there in those inner city plantations.

I'm white and hate most of you white honkies
not true jc that's an alternative fact While I don't love a lot of what they do , riot, ruin businesses , shoot etc etc I certainly don't hate the vast majority of them
dude, then explain why all inner city cities are run by dems? for fifty fking years.

ummm that's fairly simple - people that live in densely populated areas tend to be liberal.

...and Liberals learned long ago that by giving their "masses" a little money, food, and cheap housing they could keep the people right there in those inner city plantations.

You are clearly an ignoramus. Some of the richest neighborhoods in the country vote Democrat. Probably cause of all that free food and subsidised housing right?

Last edited:

You are clearly an ignoranus.

Of course I am, just ask you. Don't worry though, you will never get under my skin. Toughen up sally.

You are clearly an ignoramus. Some of the richest neighborhoods in the country vote Democrat. Probably cause of all that free food and subsidised housing right?
To ensure those who need it stay put, you bet

OR I'm a liberal not because I'm scheming to oppress someone but honest belief in liberal ideas.

NUH MAN DAT'S CRAZY!

Last edited:
She's is way out of line to name-call like that from her position, however your minority comment is ridiculous.

Yes she said it, yes she happens to be black, one has nothing to do with the other.

You're simply incorrect. When anyone elects these kinds of people over and over and over again it speaks to their lack of education and inability to think in a critical fashion.

Maxine Walter's district is 24% black and 40% white, while she won 75% of the vote.

You know what that means? That means you are full of shit and weird preoccupations with race.

California's 43rd Congressional District - Ballotpedia
It mean democrats are dumb fucks who have no business whining about conservatives when they elect stupid nutjobs like Maxine Waters.

The D
ems need to put her in front of the camera all day every day.

What a moron. I mean like LITERALLY a moron....the actual definition.

Nope, actual definition is already reserved for this guy:

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.png

This fake tweet cracks me up. Snowflakes.

She's is way out of line to name-call like that from her position, however your minority comment is ridiculous.

Yes she said it, yes she happens to be black, one has nothing to do with the other.

You're simply incorrect. When anyone elects these kinds of people over and over and over again it speaks to their lack of education and inability to think in a critical fashion.

Maxine Walter's district is 24% black and 40% white, while she won 75% of the vote.

You know what that means? That means you are full of shit and weird preoccupations with race.

It mean democrats are dumb fucks who have no business whining about conservatives when they elect stupid nutjobs like Maxine Waters.

Shall we go over the list of stupid rightwing nutjobs conservatives elect?

You just let me know, cause I have no problem reviewing that list with you.

Shall we go over the list of stupid rightwing nutjobs conservatives elect?

You just let me know, cause I have no problem reviewing that list with you.
You don't get to go over that list until you clean up your own nutjobs.

she speaks of all of these scumbags amongst the Trump Cabinet and the Russians,,,,how about naming all of them, one by one? what? are we too chicken to name names? and what about the long list of scumbags on the left?
we all have them difference is you repubs are loaded with them

she speaks of all of these scumbags amongst the Trump Cabinet and the Russians,,,,how about naming all of them, one by one? what? are we too chicken to name names? and what about the long list of scumbags on the left?
quote-i-have-to-march-because-my-mother-could-not-have-an-abortion-maxine-waters-68-72-34.jpg
too bad the same can't be said of all republicans What a great country this would be

I fully support the rights of every democrap to kill their children

Not too bright strikes again

quote-i-have-to-march-because-my-mother-could-not-have-an-abortion-maxine-waters-68-72-34.jpg
too bad the same can't be said of all republicans What a great country this would be

I fully support the rights of every democrap to kill their children

Not too bright strikes again
imagine if Razzmuffin took a poll? who would you rather see impeached? the dumb bitch,,or Trump?

OR I'm a liberal not because I'm scheming to oppress someone but honest belief in liberal ideas.

NUH MAN DAT'S CRAZY!
Yep, oppressing is what Libs do

This thread is another expose of how stupid shallow and dishonest liberals and their indoctrinated followers are. It is so funny it makes Richard Pryor Look like the grim reaper, And that IS FUNNY.

Forum List

Back